Any low rate new server recently?

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
We have around 30 ppl looking to join a new low rate server, is there any coming out soon? Don't tell me rise of clown fiesta Ain't gonna play dat crap server

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Affinity Low rate will be coming back very soon, watch the server advertisements forum as I will be posting in the near future :)

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
Affinity Low rate will be coming back very soon, watch the server advertisements forum as I will be posting in the near future :)
We wanna know approximately how long will take until release and how many classes? Is this server pay to win? Does the gameshop selling any cosmetics stuffs?

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
We wanna know approximately how long will take until release and how many classes? Is this server pay to win? Does the gameshop selling any cosmetics stuffs?

We are looking to finish and start open beta within the next few weeks (I won't give a exact date yet as things can go wrong in that time!)

We are currently set with 3 classes but it is entirely possible to add a 4th if the users want it. It would take roughly a week to add the parts I would need in then a further week to get it fully tested and balanced ingame.

The server won't be pay to win with the gameshop being mainly cosmetic with the few small buff types but nothing thats going to break the game like 50% EXP or anything like that. Mounts will be statless and be donated for simply to get around areas faster etc.

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
We are looking to finish and start open beta within the next few weeks (I won't give a exact date yet as things can go wrong in that time!)

We are currently set with 3 classes but it is entirely possible to add a 4th if the users want it. It would take roughly a week to add the parts I would need in then a further week to get it fully tested and balanced ingame.

The server won't be pay to win with the gameshop being mainly cosmetic with the few small buff types but nothing thats going to break the game like 50% EXP or anything like that. Mounts will be statless and be donated for simply to get around areas faster etc.

thank u for ur info, rise of Archon ****ed up his server many people including us rlly wanna see a new decent low rate server, hope ur server will release soon, as the class, since playing so many 3 classes rlly wanna see assassin and archer would be added as well, ha just curious as myself does this server has a background music like mir 3, also any special repair?:smug: thank you

Netskee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2013
Loughborough, UK
Ur not the group of people who paid people to level there chars are you? Read yesterday that a load of them are leaving Coz of a 16 hr rewind 😂😂

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
If chinese, no
If not chinese, try marble if u havent already.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Just a shame its the same people always releasing servers and they never learn from thier previous mistakes. What happened to the good old days of Mir Servers. I am suprised a Torozor C# hasnt come to life yet.

2 main reasons I have never brought a server online with Crystal files.
Always at work.
No decent Crafting atm.

shanem82

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 8, 2011
Slayzone

www.slayzone.co.uk

based on orignal mir its a nice smooth server no fancy tweaks that have ludicus stats all free loads of rewards for leveling

I just have not made any effort in push it on here

24gb Ram
3.20 Ghz xeon cpu x 2 12 mb cache
hp proliant rack server

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Slayzone

www.slayzone.co.uk

based on orignal mir its a nice smooth server no fancy tweaks that have ludicus stats all free loads of rewards for leveling

I just have not made any effort in push it on here

24gb Ram
3.20 Ghz xeon cpu x 2 12 mb cache
hp proliant rack server

What files you useing?

evilzach

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2010
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Wouldn't waste your time tried this last night was approached by player who claimed he wasn't gm then proceeded to type childish garbage in console as soon as i saw this i left.