Any low rate new server recently?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Wouldn't waste your time tried this last night was approached by player who claimed he wasn't gm then proceeded to type childish garbage in console as soon as i saw this i left.

First time on the internet?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
KAPPA?

Just letting people know how server is before they waste time downloading. :encouragement:

I'm not sure if the rambling of a single user really qualifies as a review of the servers quality. If you're that easy to persuade, the air is poisonous, stop breathing.

evilzach

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2010
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
I'm not sure if the rambling of a single user really qualifies as a review of the servers quality. If you're that easy to persuade, the air is poisonous, stop breathing.

I think you're on to something....If you can download your mind into a computer, you will then be able to stop breathing and LIVE FOREVER as long as the electricity doesn't run out. You may be able to do this by means of a Vulcan mind meld.

Ouch trying to be helpful in 2017

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
I think you're on to something....If you can download your mind into a computer, you will then be able to stop breathing and LIVE FOREVER as long as the electricity doesn't run out. You may be able to do this by means of a Vulcan mind meld.

Ouch trying to be helpful in 2017
I think you're on something,

LOMCN Rookie
May 3, 2017
When will the official website be open? When is it expected to open the test?

Sorry

Audrey
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2011
always welcome on fiveheroes :P

No dissrespect but sadly 5heroes is not what 3H or 4H or the OldSkool used to be... they were more fun then any other server i used to love them and have a really good time hunting doing things etc etc... from my POV was not what i expected but that's just me. Sometimes i wonder since Mir is an old game and the most of us are playing it for nostalgia or to enjoy and relax ... Why people here on LOMCN don't gather up to make a server, the biggest one there is or was ... people like you Hany Matt, Tai, Samuel, and others that i cant think of right now ... you guys could team up and make a fantastic server for all of us to enjoy and i'm 99% sure the usercount will be over 500 people if not over 1000 people, you guys are great and do great work... Sorry if there are any typos in my post =)

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
No dissrespect but sadly 5heroes is not what 3H or 4H or the OldSkool used to be... they were more fun then any other server i used to love them and have a really good time hunting doing things etc etc... from my POV was not what i expected but that's just me. Sometimes i wonder since Mir is an old game and the most of us are playing it for nostalgia or to enjoy and relax ... Why people here on LOMCN don't gather up to make a server, the biggest one there is or was ... people like you Hany Matt, Tai, Samuel, and others that i cant think of right now ... you guys could team up and make a fantastic server for all of us to enjoy and i'm 99% sure the usercount will be over 500 people if not over 1000 people, you guys are great and do great work... Sorry if there are any typos in my post =)

With more people comes more problems. Because it's not a company running it with one person in charge each person would want to do things their way or implemented changes they think should be done when others might not agree. It's been tried a number of a times.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Just a shame its the same people always releasing servers and they never learn from thier previous mistakes. What happened to the good old days of Mir Servers. I am suprised a Torozor C# hasnt come to life yet.

2 main reasons I have never brought a server online with Crystal files.
Always at work.
No decent Crafting atm.

I would of worked on another Torozor on C# if it wasn't for the stat cap -.-

Even if it didn't go big, it'd be fun to fck about on it.

-Ash

Sorry

Audrey
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2011
With more people comes more problems. Because it's not a company running it with one person in charge each person would want to do things their way or implemented changes they think should be done when others might not agree. It's been tried a number of a times.

Yea i was thinking at this aswel, but was still hoping for something massive like this. Anyway last year or 2 years ago if i'm not mistaken there was some dude here on lomcn that claimed he is really rich and owns some kind of IT company and wants to hire people from here to develop a huge mir2 server, i think Tai or Far did reply to his thread at some point ... not sure what happened to that guy or if he was trolling tbf... but was hoping he will do something that will be remembered for years and years

LOMCN Rookie
May 3, 2017
We are looking to finish and start open beta within the next few weeks (I won't give a exact date yet as things can go wrong in that time!)

We are currently set with 3 classes but it is entirely possible to add a 4th if the users want it. It would take roughly a week to add the parts I would need in then a further week to get it fully tested and balanced ingame.

The server won't be pay to win with the gameshop being mainly cosmetic with the few small buff types but nothing thats going to break the game like 50% EXP or anything like that. Mounts will be statless and be donated for simply to get around areas faster etc.

When is it expected to open the test?Now you can create characters, but you can't enter the game.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
When is it expected to open the test?Now you can create characters, but you can't enter the game.

Thats right, we've still got a few things to do.

We will be posting this weekend and will be starting Open Beta early next week.

LOMCN Rookie
May 3, 2017
Thats right, we've still got a few things to do.

We will be posting this weekend and will be starting Open Beta early next week.

Next week beta? When exactly? The official website is open. Can you let me know?

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Next week beta? When exactly? The official website is open. Can you let me know?

We will be letting people know this weekend.

I can't tell you a exact time because we haven't decided that yet.

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
i would try marble, way ahead of any others out there. Thats where i would be if i wasnt geeking BDO

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
sadly I probably agree, but I just dont have the time these days like I did when 3h etc was running. mir is just a hobby these days.. was more of a full time job back then

ne way doesnt mean 5h is bad, lots of people enjoy it, just wish i could be a bit more commited

Sorry

Audrey
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2011
sadly I probably agree, but I just dont have the time these days like I did when 3h etc was running. mir is just a hobby these days.. was more of a full time job back then

ne way doesnt mean 5h is bad, lots of people enjoy it, just wish i could be a bit more commited

Yea i know these days people are more busy irl and have less times, many years have passed, i didnt say 5h is bad just that it's not what the previous ones versions of yours were and i can understand doing this is time consuming and that's why it cant be like them. I did play in the begning a bit of 5h but stoped at some point. Atm there is no server to really give me interest in playing . I would play if there were more then 100 users online, but meh not so many on on thoday's servers so i will just hang out on forums and wait for something big to come out again, we never know in the upcoming years what will happen. I for example keep thinking like i said before you guys should build a big team and create a huge server, but this might be hard because different people have different opinions and you might not get along with each other :P

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
all server seem to think teleports from towns to caves are a great idea nowadays. small things like that can ruin the entire game.