Mir 3 DarkSide
Likes Likes:  8
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Any low rate new server recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    With more people comes more problems. Because it's not a company running it with one person in charge each person would want to do things their way or implemented changes they think should be done when others might not agree. It's been tried a number of a times.
    Yea i was thinking at this aswel, but was still hoping for something massive like this. Anyway last year or 2 years ago if i'm not mistaken there was some dude here on lomcn that claimed he is really rich and owns some kind of IT company and wants to hire people from here to develop a huge mir2 server, i think Tai or Far did reply to his thread at some point ... not sure what happened to that guy or if he was trolling tbf... but was hoping he will do something that will be remembered for years and years

2. Want your banner advert here? CLICK!

Quote Originally Posted by azzi View Post
    We are looking to finish and start open beta within the next few weeks (I won't give a exact date yet as things can go wrong in that time!)

We are currently set with 3 classes but it is entirely possible to add a 4th if the users want it. It would take roughly a week to add the parts I would need in then a further week to get it fully tested and balanced ingame.

The server won't be pay to win with the gameshop being mainly cosmetic with the few small buff types but nothing thats going to break the game like 50% EXP or anything like that. Mounts will be statless and be donated for simply to get around areas faster etc.

When is it expected to open the test?Now you can create characters, but you can't enter the game.

Quote Originally Posted by 87278 View Post
    When is it expected to open the test?Now you can create characters, but you can't enter the game.
    Thats right, we've still got a few things to do.

We will be posting this weekend and will be starting Open Beta early next week.

Quote Originally Posted by azzi View Post
    Thats right, we've still got a few things to do.

We will be posting this weekend and will be starting Open Beta early next week.
    Next week beta? When exactly? The official website is open. Can you let me know?

Quote Originally Posted by 87278 View Post
    Next week beta? When exactly? The official website is open. Can you let me know?
    We will be letting people know this weekend.

I can't tell you a exact time because we haven't decided that yet.

i would try marble, way ahead of any others out there. Thats where i would be if i wasnt geeking BDO

Quote Originally Posted by Audrey View Post
    No dissrespect but sadly 5heroes is not what 3H or 4H or the OldSkool used to be... they were more fun then any other server i used to love them and have a really good time hunting doing things etc etc... from my POV was not what i expected but that's just me. Sometimes i wonder since Mir is an old game and the most of us are playing it for nostalgia or to enjoy and relax ... Why people here on LOMCN don't gather up to make a server, the biggest one there is or was ... people like you Hany Matt, Tai, Samuel, and others that i cant think of right now ... you guys could team up and make a fantastic server for all of us to enjoy and i'm 99% sure the usercount will be over 500 people if not over 1000 people, you guys are great and do great work... Sorry if there are any typos in my post =)
    sadly I probably agree, but I just dont have the time these days like I did when 3h etc was running. mir is just a hobby these days.. was more of a full time job back then

ne way doesnt mean 5h is bad, lots of people enjoy it, just wish i could be a bit more commited

Quote Originally Posted by Bon View Post
    sadly I probably agree, but I just dont have the time these days like I did when 3h etc was running. mir is just a hobby these days.. was more of a full time job back then

ne way doesnt mean 5h is bad, lots of people enjoy it, just wish i could be a bit more commited
    Yea i know these days people are more busy irl and have less times, many years have passed, i didnt say 5h is bad just that it's not what the previous ones versions of yours were and i can understand doing this is time consuming and that's why it cant be like them. I did play in the begning a bit of 5h but stoped at some point. Atm there is no server to really give me interest in playing . I would play if there were more then 100 users online, but meh not so many on on thoday's servers so i will just hang out on forums and wait for something big to come out again, we never know in the upcoming years what will happen. I for example keep thinking like i said before you guys should build a big team and create a huge server, but this might be hard because different people have different opinions and you might not get along with each other

Heres the link with the Affinity Announcement

http://www.lomcn.org/forum/showthrea...-Final-Chapter

all server seem to think teleports from towns to caves are a great idea nowadays. small things like that can ruin the entire game.
    Shaolin - not Shayolin
    Tao - not Tayo
    Tsingtao - not Teesingtayo ( it's a beer incase you didn't know)

12.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #41

Quote Originally Posted by d1craig View Post
    all server seem to think teleports from towns to caves are a great idea nowadays. small things like that can ruin the entire game.
    That's because players constantly moan about "I've walked from bichon to mines for 10 years, just let me teleport straight there". Can't please everyone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123