What are you looking for?

What would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Noticing a lack of servers these days (Even most of the ones atm have lowish UC's) and I started wondering what people are waiting/looking for, what rate server everyone is looking for.

God knows if this has been asked for before, I can't see any with a few quick searches.

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I'm looking for a Medium - High

But I'm not sure what you're talking about?

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
The exp rate doesn't matter too much, as long as the content matches it.

Fresh content is what is needed. Prefer low/med rates, mainly due to high rate servers ending up with high stats resulting in 1-2 hit pvp. However repeating the 1-40grind, getting the same skills/items etc hunting the same starter caves and mobs is always dull on low/med servers

Needs balance in the areas, ie zone for good solo/group lvling with rare/no item drop rates and low gold, zone for farming gold with low/med exp, zone for farming items but lower exp/gold rates etc. Most servers recently you just move from area to area as it covers exp/gold/drops, so people get beyond the content quickly.

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
i prefer Med rate if i am honest.

Agree that there ain't much to play atm, suppose that is because a lot of people are in the same boat as me. I ain't to well with coding and programming so I make do with what is available, with the amount of servers that have opened and closed recently. If I was to ever work on a Crystal set, I could only offer what people have already seen and experienced but in a different way.

I would like to work on a server with my team but what can we offer that has not been seen without the coding background??

Regards