Affinity Mir - The Final Chapter

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Affinity Mir: The Final Chapter (reloaded)

Live Launch at 8PM GMT!

We are pleased to announce the re-release of Affinity Mir, we have rebalanced the following areas:

Exp Tables
Items
Mobs
Drops
Skills

We know there will be tweaks and changes before live so we've created a suggestions forum that we welcome your feedback on and a bug report forum in case somethings not gone to plan and doesn't work.

Live Launch 8 PM (GMT)

The Affinity Final Chapter Live Launch will begin on Saturday 03rd June at 8PM.

Thankyou everyone for your patience

Areas By Level

We have now classified areas by level, they contain the right level mobs, drops and quests. These are recommended levels only you still have the freedom to go somewhere else

Arena Revamp

The arena has been revamped and is now working.

Quests Have Been Added

Yup that's right even more quests have been added, these are designed to introduce you to areas so you don't miss anything.

Special Areas and Bosses

Now in places you wouldn't expect them there are extra sub-bosses, rare bosses and more.

Provinces

Bichon has been updated with the new look, NPC's revamped, moved etc.

-Boss Health Bars

-Updated Random Items Drops

-Gems will need to be found and crafted upwards to Orbs of (S),(M),(L).

-New AI's and fixed AI's

-Brand new Monsters and Bosses

-Brand new places to explore

-Lots more invasions to choose from ranging in difficulty (See different town NPC's)

-Arena for 1v1, 2v2, 5v5 and Last Man standing will be available to participate in.

-New Currencies, Fame Points, Platinum and Reputation Points can now be earnt ingame

-Instances for players to experience

-Boss scrolls can be found to summon bosses in the Lower basement of the Bichon Inn!

Download the Client today and make your Free account ready for the start of Open Beta!

Autopatcher:-

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=19984911286371073366

Hi guys, thankyou again for the support

Image_12.Png

Image_11.Png

Image_10%20(1).Png

Image_1%20(2).Png

Image_3.Png

Image_0%20(1).Png

Image_2%20(2).Png

Image_4%20(1).Png

Image_7%20(1).Png

Image_5.Png

Image_9.Png

Image_15%20(1).Png

Image_14%20(1).Png

Image_13%20(1).Png

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
So is this like the final final chapter?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

LOMCN Rookie
May 3, 2017
为什么下载的文件打不开?以前的客服端能用吗?

---------- Post Merged at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:44 AM ----------

You got that right! Didn't know you could tell ;-)

Why can't the downloaded file be opened? Previous customer service can use it?

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
为什么下载的文件打不开?以前的客服端能用吗?

---------- Post Merged at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Why can't the downloaded file be opened? Previous customer service can use it?

The file is Zipped do you have WinRar installed?

If not then you should just be able to Open the file and drag the contents out (Instead of trying to run from inside)

If this doesn't work it could be that your download corrupted? I would suggest re-downloading for now. Any more problems please do let me know

Which Operating System are you using? Windows 7 or above?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

文件是Zipped你有WinRar安装吗?

如果没有,那么你应该能够打开文件并将内容拖出(而不是尝试从内部运行)

如果这不起作用,可能是您的下载已损坏?我建议现在重新下载。还有什么问题请让我知道

您使用的是哪个操作系统? Windows 7以上?

LOMCN Rookie
May 3, 2017
The file is Zipped do you have WinRar installed?

If not then you should just be able to Open the file and drag the contents out (Instead of trying to run from inside)

If this doesn't work it could be that your download corrupted? I would suggest re-downloading for now. Any more problems please do let me know

Which Operating System are you using? Windows 7 or above?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

文件是Zipped你有WinRar安装吗?

如果没有,那么你应该能够打开文件并将内容拖出(而不是尝试从内部运行)

如果这不起作用,可能是您的下载已损坏?我建议现在重新下载。还有什么问题请让我知道

您使用的是哪个操作系统? Windows 7以上?

Mine is the Windows10 system. There is compression software in the computer, but the file that downloads is damaged, do not know what reason?

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Mine is the Windows10 system. There is compression software in the computer, but the file that downloads is damaged, do not know what reason?

Thats good. Okay, it could be that you need to re-download. It isn't damaged for me or any other download testers, what is the total file size of the file you downloaded?

那很好。好的,可能需要重新下载。它不会损坏我或任何其他下载测试人员,你下载的文件的总文件大小是多少?

LOMCN Rookie
May 3, 2017
Thats good. Okay, it could be that you need to re-download. It isn't damaged for me or any other download testers, what is the total file size of the file you downloaded?

那很好。好的,可能需要重新下载。它不会损坏我或任何其他下载测试人员,你下载的文件的总文件大小是多少?
213.7KB。Is it the right size, please download the customer service before you can use it? I've been watching you, that server can create characters, but can't get into the game.(请问以前下载的客服端能用不吗?我一直在关注你们,那个服务器可以创建角色,但进不去游戏。)

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
213.7KB。Is it the right size, please download the customer service before you can use it? I've been watching you, that server can create characters, but can't get into the game.(请问以前下载的客服端能用不吗?我一直在关注你们,那个服务器可以创建角色,但进不去游戏。)

Okay, Try this link instead

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ziw8ap7m4eeqpun/Affinity Mir 2 26.05.2017.zip?dl=0

Yes the server you can create your character and account now but cannot login (Not until monday)

好的,请试试这个链接

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ziw8ap7m4eeqpun/Affinity Mir 2 26.05.2017.zip?dl=0

是的服务器,您可以创建您的角色和帐户,但无法登录(不直到星期一)

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
so.... is the server being wiped after beta or not? having question marks over this will damage the launch of your server.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Any ideas how to fix this? tried running as admin?

View attachment 18527

Move the items from the direct X folder into your main client, then try again it should work for you (Some it requires them in the client aswell as the folder, ill amend the download to have both in it now)

And in answer to Incred, Yes it will be wiped after Open Beta, I've come to this conclusion because no matter what there will be amendments during the open beta phase. Lets be honest, I'm not jesus its not going to be perfect right off the bat :-P.