Affinity Mir - The Final Chapter

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Just rename OldClient.exe to Client.exe, It clearly tells you in that error message it cannot find Client.exe

It comes as "Client.exe" It replaces with OldClient when you run the autopatcher, so it can update the new Client.exe (Although it does this process either way) - Then if it fails from there it replaces it back as client.exe (It auto renames it to oldclient itself)

Thats why I thought it couldn't be that

speedytm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 19, 2005
Lugoj
Download the autopatcher in the top post its in there. Open beta doesn't start til monday so you have time to autopatch the full client
u should start beta in weekend so ppl play it :) is just an ideea :P

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
u should start beta in weekend so ppl play it :) is just an ideea :P

Its bank holiday monday, is the best I can do, its still going to go over the next weekend. There is no set end date for open beta until I am 100% sure I am ready to release.

but thankyou for the idea anywhoo :)

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Does that mean Come Monday, there might not be any wipe?

I don't understand? Me and cybac hold the only characters that are ingame the accounts database is already clean.
So theres nothing really to wipe for Monday.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
I don't understand? Me and cybac hold the only characters that are ingame the accounts database is already clean.
So theres nothing really to wipe for Monday.

Sorry I wasn't specific, After Monday i meant, (Monday = Open Beta Start = No wipe possibility when open beta ends.)

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015
hes basicly asiking if there will be a wipe after the beta is finished if there is no problems/Major Issues

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
I think there will be a wipe after open beta regardless, it makes it fair for everyone that way , my opinion would be give the beta testers some kind of boost? couple hours of exp pots or something i dunno , hard to distinguish who tested and who didnt tho i guess

KillsFree

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 4, 2014
where the located. thats the most important thing to me. really sick of watching those euro ppl flying around while im walking.

---------- Post Merged at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:24 AM ----------

lol **** this picture is still up...i almost forgot...

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
where the located. thats the most important thing to me. really sick of watching those euro ppl flying around while im walking.

---------- Post Merged at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:24 AM ----------

lol **** this picture is still up...i almost forgot...

I don't really understand your question, sorry :-/

And no problem Jamie I just got a little confused my bad haha!

KC is right though, its the most fair option to have a full wipe after Open Beta.

The aim is fine tuning and bug squashing which, i want people to prioritize rather than just trying to level and be the "top dog" so to speak haha.

Which I'm sure you guys can understand, I want it to be a successful Open beta.

Anyway I'm going to sleep now guys.

Thankyou for having input so far and the interest.