Affinity Mir - The Final Chapter

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Positive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2015
Kind of agree with ult, still gonna play at least for a bit when it releases as there isin't much else. Starter area is cool but the exp seems slow early, which is usually the most boring as classes don't have that many skills, considering i played to level 51 or something it's probably gonna be really similar.

Was hoping it would be med, med/high rate with level cap nearing 100 or something to change it up a bit, instead seems like it will be like 50ish again. Seems like for the exp thing you made mobs give lots, but it takes tons of exp to level. Everyone is used to getting 100 exp and under in starter areas instead of 1000. Obviously this is only from like an hour or so of playing and i got nowhere near lot's of the content so i could be wrong.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Kind of agree with ult, still gonna play at least for a bit when it releases as there isin't much else. Starter area is cool but the exp seems slow early, which is usually the most boring as classes don't have that many skills, considering i played to level 51 or something it's probably gonna be really similar.

Was hoping it would be med, med/high rate with level cap nearing 100 or something to change it up a bit, instead seems like it will be like 50ish again. Seems like for the exp thing you made mobs give lots, but it takes tons of exp to level. Everyone is used to getting 100 exp and under in starter areas instead of 1000. Obviously this is only from like an hour or so of playing and i got nowhere near lot's of the content so i could be wrong.

I get where your coming from, the idea is we've increased 1-45 but lowered 45+ since last time, but monster and quest exp has been adjusted to reflect so it should work out fine once you start moving out of haven properly

Positive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2015
Honestly 45+ wasn't that bad as you level it should get harder, i guess it all depends where you have your level cap in mind. Imo people probably complained about it because there wasnt any choice in leveling areas. It was either core or turtles/ancient turtles but i understand

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Honestly 45+ wasn't that bad as you level it should get harder, i guess it all depends where you have your level cap in mind. Imo people probably complained about it because there wasnt any choice in leveling areas. It was either core or turtles/ancient turtles but i understand

Yeah its now been smoothed out a lot so will be much more "choice" so to speak :P

Patch Notes 1.2

-Weekly and Daily Gameshop buff potions adjusted
-Slaying and halfmoon modifiers adjusted
-CaveBat strength adjusted
-AncientSkeleton type mobs adjusted
-Hairdresser Fixed
-BoneFamiliar Fixed
-Awakening tele fixed
-Lowered Drop rates in AOC/BC/Mines
-Level 20+ Weapons added to Weapon shop

Last edited:

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
lol @ people using the cash shop in an open beta

exp seems very slow, not a fan of grinding to lvl 10 lol , will see how it goes when i leave starter areas tho

rippke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 27, 2010
what's the drop/exp rate :) hope not miss reading from somewhere..

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
I agree with the othere its really slow lvling to 10 slow and hard solo but i like what you have done so far

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
4 Years work for constant crashing, Whats actually causing the crash? Remove it from the server!

JanEleven

LOMCN n00bie
May 21, 2017
few things added would be nice.
be able to check how much exp we have & needed to reach next level;
be able check mobs level(e-shock to tame mobs)
make white dot bigger (players white dot)? can barely see it even with big map on (B)

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Solving the Crash issue - Give me 10-15 minutes please.