Euthenia Mir2 (Crystal Mir)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Euthenia Mir2 (Crystal Mir)

GOES LIVE : Saturday 3rd June - 5PM GMT

ExpRate : Custom (Mid rate)
GoldRate : Custom
DropRate : Custom

Client : http://legendofmir.uk/mirfiles/Client.zip ( run the Client.exe once to autopatch all data)

THEN :
Client Connection Patch :
Open your mir folder, locate Mir2Config.ini
Copy and paste :
[Network]
UseConfig=True
IPAddress=mymir2.ddns.net
Port=7000

Manual connection patch (For those NOT copy and pasting the above)
https://ufile.io/sjbw2

Euthenia Mir2 uses the crystal mir files, so expect all the features you would normally expect from a crystal mir server (Awakening, mounts etc)

Hundreds of items ingame and dropping from all types of monsters

A variety of Sub-Boss's, Boss's, Chiefs, Lords and OverLords with a progressive and rewarding drop file, both for the casual solo player and the hardcore group orientated players.

Unique currency systems allows the crafting of expiry items :

Collect DemonSouls from Sub-Boss's, Boss's, Chiefs, Lords and OverLords to exchange for a variety of boosts and equipment.

A deep and enriched quest system with quests for every dungeon. Quests will reward players with QuestTokens which again can be exchanged for a variety of boosts and equipment.

A wide variety of travelling NPC's which only appear at certain times , these NPC's will offer the player bonus quests and or teleportation to strange and wonderful places.

Screenshots and more information to follow shortly.
Estimated to release Saturday 4th June - 5PM GMT

Q66B8x0.png

YtArEDS.png

RRGWZnp.png

8GzpsoC.png

LIitX7k.png

keE01Ex.png

L7Kh7zS.png

niOttuO.png

OQqwdDV.png

ux5cXPc.png

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
How much time have you spent working on this server?

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Low rateServer.?Do you have pictures and video?

MediumRate, quite quick to level 22ish (The boring levels done).

Very hard to put an exact rate on it, as everything is custom.

Will get some screenshots and or videos at some point today or tomorrow - I am out for most of today, but i will try to get some asap.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Has it been tested at all, more info of the custom aspects (like new caves, areas, skills etc.) wouldn't go amiss!

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Has it been tested at all, more info of the custom aspects (like new caves, areas, skills etc.) wouldn't go amiss!

I've tested most stuff myself, but i dont envisage any gamebreaking bugs for launch. I may let people have a sneak peek closer to the time - i havent entirely decided yet.

Everything has been rebuilt more or less from the ground up. There are a few 'euro' caves, but i would say 75% of the caves are custom made for the server.

Item progression for the low level part of the game (0-33) is in my opinion quite fast paced, gems and orbs are plentiful as are subs and boss's (IIRC there are 4 types of 'boss's' on the 1st province/starter town, all spawning quite quickly (between 20-30 mins). Obviously there are higher level boss's with better dropfiles on longer respawn times.

Normal monsters can and will drop equipment frequently, but as with most servers there are a few 'rare' items in the dropfiles for both normal type monsters and sub/boss type monsters.

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
i was play on ur 2x server and all die in month. im not like u now, i spend my time for nothing

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
i was play on ur 2x server and all die in month. im not like u now, i spend my time for nothing

Tbh despite his **** up he made with Crit damage / chance i thought his servers was pretty good for high rate, just not a massive usercount for highrates really.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
A bit of colour in ads doesn't hurt anyone just fyi :)

Anything custom to expect other than content?

karl00

LOMCN Member
Nov 8, 2011
look farward ot this m8 just dont make it pay to win :) ive played alot of ur servers (scooter) <<< and they been pretty good just the user accont let let u down on most of them bud so i gues thats why u shut them down

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Over 100 quests ingame currently, looking to add around 250 more before launch.

Currently have 7 hunting zones - all with quests, looking to add around 5 more before launch

Currently have around 25 sub boss category mobs, looking at adding around 15 more before launch

Currently have around 5 'Main' bosses, looking at adding around 5 more before launch.

Items and kits currently go up to and including level 50, also a fair few 'no level required items' that come from quest rewards

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Imgur

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk