Euthenia Mir2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Mystickiller

Bored AF
Golden Oldie
Dec 24, 2003
Minnesota, USA
It was down from about 7pm cst to 1am cst. This is 6 hours on this instance but there's be other days where it's down alot longer. As you can see those times would be prime playing time for myself.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
thats 1 in the morning till 7 am you ungrateful ****. what do you expect

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
funny thing about this whole thing he was slating affinity server for the same thing...

(crashes/DC's)

karma.

:encouragement:

Mystickiller

Bored AF
Golden Oldie
Dec 24, 2003
Minnesota, USA
thats 1 in the morning till 7 am you ungrateful ****. what do you expect

What are you 12 you salty little bitchboy? Lol.

Downtime is downtime. Not everyone can play the hours everyone else can due to job, family situation etc. If I donated to this server I'd have already recalled my payments due to stability and continuity. 6-10 hours of daily downtime, gm reboots server randomly 5-6 times a day sometimes or I'll log in and get 666+ms and servers unplayable.

Why make a public sever and post on a public forum if the public can't comment or contribute?

Last edited:

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
the sense of entitlement among mir players is strong lol

the server generally if it goes down, is rebooted as soon as i see it (normally if it goes down, it goes down in the early hours of the morning , 3am+++), its normally back online by 7pm.

As for 'random' reboots, when do you expect me to add my content/bug fixes? I announce all my reboots ingame normally an hour or so in advance.

6-10hours of daily downtime is a bit of an overstatement no? The last crash was at 3am the night before last....

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
*Slightly increased base exp rate
*decreased all mobs amc slightly

Coming today :

Level 60 rare set
new additions to the SwapperShopShop NPC
5 more Unholy boss's

---------- Post Merged at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Awakening NPC (IronForge) added (Still in progress)
Daily reward NPC added (Still in progress)

---------- Post Merged at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:05 AM ----------

router change successful

hopefully that resolves the random router resetting issues we've experienced.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Yes i know, router change didnt fix it.

have ordered virgin, its being installed on the 3rd of july.

untill then just bear with it , you do realise that the server doesnt actually crash, its the router. it always goes back up again within 5minutes of it going down.

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010
its gone down about 12-14 times tonight kicking me off while killing unholy's, ican only play at night times when this majorly happens.

tbh with what you've just said in the top post it might not be you're modem it could be the Line In or an Exchange problem

i used to get the same problems when i was on BT, aluminum wire from my house to the green box then 1miles to the exchange paid for up 16mb was lucky to get 4mb. i hated them days. with the 4hour reboots on AoL xD

you'll love virgin as its the old cable & wireless copper lines since going over to virgin few year back i've actually only phoned them for internet outage once, that was because of the gov putting in new street lights drilled through there cable (Lol). whole road got dug up and a whole new line put in, where as all BT would do is patch work!¬_¬

but its been unplayable since 4.39am everytime i've got back on, its kicked me off within seconds

Last edited:

Geniusnoob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2005
Bucks UK
Seems that way, Server had plenty of potential. If there wasn't constant downtime most of the players wouldn't have left. When most players try to login 2-3 times a day and cant, they just give up.

Shame, I agree with You!

Could Karl/Spock pm Me, be good to stay in touch

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
bt have cut me off untill 3rd of july.

atm using dongle.

we'll be back on the 4th

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
bt have cut me off untill 3rd of july.

atm using dongle.

we'll be back on the 4th

I am assuming you are on a line with usage if they have cut you off?
At least you have time to add new stuff I suppose!

Why don't you move your server somewhere that this won't happen?

Geniusnoob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2005
Bucks UK
I am assuming you are on a line with usage if they have cut you off?
At least you have time to add new stuff I suppose!

Why don't you move your server somewhere that this won't happen?

i think its to do with him switching provider and there is a period in between where he is without bt before virgin is installed - could be wrong

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
Yeah there is a New Line Connection as BT normally use PSTN lines which is FTTC whereas virgin have their own personal lines which normally go FTTP for faster speeds