Euthenia Mir2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Euthenia Mir2 (Crystal Mir)

GOES LIVE : Saturday 3rd June - 5PM GMT

ExpRate : Custom (Mid rate)
GoldRate : Custom
DropRate : Custom

Client : http://legendofmir.uk/mirfiles/Client.zip ( run the Client.exe once to autopatch all data)

THEN :
Client Connection Patch :
Open your mir folder, locate Mir2Config.ini
Copy and paste :
[Network]
UseConfig=True
IPAddress=mymir2.ddns.net
Port=7000

Euthenia Mir2 uses the crystal mir files, so expect all the features you would normally expect from a crystal mir server (Awakening, mounts etc)

Hundreds of items ingame and dropping from all types of monsters

A variety of Sub-Boss's, Boss's, Chiefs, Lords and OverLords with a progressive and rewarding drop file, both for the casual solo player and the hardcore group orientated players.

Unique currency systems allows the crafting of expiry items :

Collect DemonSouls from Sub-Boss's, Boss's, Chiefs, Lords and OverLords to exchange for a variety of boosts and equipment.

A deep and enriched quest system with quests for every dungeon. Quests will reward players with QuestTokens which again can be exchanged for a variety of boosts and equipment.

A wide variety of travelling NPC's which only appear at certain times , these NPC's will offer the player bonus quests and or teleportation to strange and wonderful places.

Screenshots and more information to follow shortly.
Estimated to release Saturday 4th June - 5PM GMT

Q66B8x0.png

YtArEDS.png

RRGWZnp.png

8GzpsoC.png

LIitX7k.png

keE01Ex.png

L7Kh7zS.png

niOttuO.png

OQqwdDV.png

ux5cXPc.png

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
How bigs the client mate? Downloaded 2gb atm but I cant see a remaining time or amount of data for total d/l xD

Cheers

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
around 5gigs i think.

Remember to paste over my connection settings in your mirconfig.ini once you've finished patching

[FONT=&quot][Network][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]UseConfig=True[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]IPAddress=mymir2.ddns.net[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Port=7000[/FONT]

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Just for future reference

jaffar91 followed all instructions in the first post, and he managed to log ingame with zero issues, with a fresh client.

---------- Post Merged on 04-06-2017 at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 03-06-2017 at 11:22 PM ----------

CrossHalfmoon and PoisonCloud changed to level 35

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
using the auto patch its been patchign for the last hour and all its doing in going backwards its on like -5278 for some reason aint it ment to start form tth number and go to 0 not start from 0 and go - tht number lol

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
yeh it did that for some reason tao, still downloads all the same theres just no countdown timer

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
using the auto patch its been patchign for the last hour and all its doing in going backwards its on like -5278 for some reason aint it ment to start form tth number and go to 0 not start from 0 and go - tht number lol

Just let it finish :)

make sure to replace the IP in the mir2config, to the one stated in 1st post

---------- Post Merged at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:50 PM ----------

reboot @ 6pm :

Removed some restrictions on the quest system (Now able to select Quests based on level)
ViperPit added to Teleportation NPC
BDD added to Teleportation NPC (Quests in progress)
Added a few skillbooks to ''PointsMakePrizes'' NPC
Added some level 40-44 Mythical Items to ViperPit/BDD only boss's

Last edited:

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Added 5x ArchLords to the ArchLordTeleportal NPC in town
-these archlords are not easy!

The average level atm is level 30, there are a couple of players who've been geeking who are slightly ahead, but quest rewards are very good on my server and really do aid in terms of progression.

We had a couple of issues during launch yesterday, but it seems under control for the most part now.

Players are for the most part enjoying themselves, i haven't had one ''**** THIS SERVER, UR SERVER STINKS'' pm as of yet and i'm ingame most of the day. Players seem to be outside of the SZ, killing monsters and fighting among themselves, this to me makes me feel good about the potential of the server.

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Added 5x ArchLords to the ArchLordTeleportal NPC in town
-these archlords are not easy!

The average level atm is level 30, there are a couple of players who've been geeking who are slightly ahead, but quest rewards are very good on my server and really do aid in terms of progression.

We had a couple of issues during launch yesterday, but it seems under control for the most part now.

Players are for the most part enjoying themselves, i haven't had one ''**** THIS SERVER, UR SERVER STINKS'' pm as of yet and i'm ingame most of the day. Players seem to be outside of the SZ, killing monsters and fighting among themselves, this to me makes me feel good about the potential of the server.

Sounds interesting, how about the user count ?

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Sounds interesting, how about the user count ?

Between 10-15 all day. Seems the people who play it, stick around and enjoy it :)

---------- Post Merged on 05-06-2017 at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 04-06-2017 at 08:56 PM ----------

server hasnt crashed once in 40hours now

hunter46

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 21, 2016
downloading looks good and no crash a1 for me see you guys soon :)

DareDevil

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 8, 2017
Capture.JPG

just download the zip file, tried running the client as you say, I cant even connect to the autopatcher?

Last edited:

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
does your mir2config.ini show :

[Launcher]
Enabled=True
Host=http://launcher.mironline.co.uk/patch/
PatchFile=PList.gz
NeedLogin=False
Login=
Password=
AutoStart=False
ServerName=
Browser=http://launcher.mir2wiki.com/web/

---------- Post Merged at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:39 AM ----------

I have just downloaded the zip, made a folder, dropped the zip contents into said folder

ran client.exe (and autopatcher comes up, YES its saying MINUS kb's , but it still downloads.

Once its downloaded, open up your mir2config.ini, and make sure the IP is set to :

[Network]UseConfig=True
IPAddress=mymir2.ddns.net
Port=7000

---------- Post Merged at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:41 AM ----------

View attachment 18553

just download the zip file, tried running the client as you say, I cant even connect to the autopatcher?

thats normal.

Reboot at 2pm :

TongsTomb added
15 more quests added
Level 37-40 Introductary set added : set name Krakos

lots of other small changes.

server is coming along nicely, people are having fun and enjoying themselves.

No server crashes in 50hours

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
servers fun solo or in a group played for about 5 hours doing quests hit 32. only thing is u out level quest before ur even close to finishing them and dura needs looking into on the demon soul rings i just got an XL ring last night and 10/10 dura no repair is fine for a wizz or tao it will last them a good few days but 2 hunts for a warrior and its 0/10

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
servers fun solo or in a group played for about 5 hours doing quests hit 32. only thing is u out level quest before ur even close to finishing them and dura needs looking into on the demon soul rings i just got an XL ring last night and 10/10 dura no repair is fine for a wizz or tao it will last them a good few days but 2 hunts for a warrior and its 0/10

they only last long on taos/wizz because your not getting hit by mobs, on warrior.. your standing there tanking them and getting bashed what makes your Dura goes so fast.. on wizz and tao your not really getting hit by mobs because you got Range attack

kevin87

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
GB
they only last long on taos/wizz because your not getting hit by mobs, on warrior.. your standing there tanking them and getting bashed what makes your Dura goes so fast.. on wizz and tao your not really getting hit by mobs because you got Range attack

you dont say