Euthenia Mir2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Cookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2016
West Yorkshire, UK
Odysee (wizard) wearing a warrior armour...

8LPuHpm.png

vo41oOK.png

Guess gems drop more than pots lol

SynteX

I own myself
Supporter
Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
World Of Mir
Been playing for a while now, I'm not the highest in game but the gap isn't unreasonable even for someone starting now. My observations;

- Medium rate but with plenty of access to kits (feels like high rate stats with a med rate level speed - importantly it works)
- Admin very active and welcoming
- GS reasonable (items can be gained via other means too)
- Spells are available not just via boss drops but with quest grinding so brings some balance
- Plenty of Caves and areas, haven't been too crowded except at the beginning when everyone was level 1 (which rates were adjusted to balance)
- 30 users the other day which was nice
- 3 guilds i think currently active
- no major bugs so far and only 1 crash with quick turn around to live again
- seen constant updates and tweaks since its been running all positive and fair adjustments
- Plenty of quests to do (when you complete a line of quests there is a kill 1000 of mob version that gives a nice reward which is good for the grind)
- Server community seems fine as a whole

Only negative(not really) is there isn't really an economy at the moment as everyone is in the early boat but that will come with time, gold isn't super easy so it will just come as the drops do.

Worth a go

With your reply , you made me download this game dude

Ulitma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2005
Been playing for a while now, I'm not the highest in game but the gap isn't unreasonable even for someone starting now. My observations;

- Medium rate but with plenty of access to kits (feels like high rate stats with a med rate level speed - importantly it works)
- Admin very active and welcoming
- GS reasonable (items can be gained via other means too)
- Spells are available not just via boss drops but with quest grinding so brings some balance
- Plenty of Caves and areas, haven't been too crowded except at the beginning when everyone was level 1 (which rates were adjusted to balance)
- 30 users the other day which was nice
- 3 guilds i think currently active
- no major bugs so far and only 1 crash with quick turn around to live again
- seen constant updates and tweaks since its been running all positive and fair adjustments
- Plenty of quests to do (when you complete a line of quests there is a kill 1000 of mob version that gives a nice reward which is good for the grind)
- Server community seems fine as a whole

Only negative(not really) is there isn't really an economy at the moment as everyone is in the early boat but that will come with time, gold isn't super easy so it will just come as the drops do.

Worth a go

agreed,server is good...

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
apologies for the router resetting a few times last night - the server always goes back online within 5mins of going down.

my priority today is finding a decent reliable dedi to host from

---------- Post Merged on 09-06-2017 at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 08-06-2017 at 07:36 AM ----------

reboot @ 3pm ish

SuperArchLords added
4 More dungeons with quests added (total dungeon count = 20, total quest count = 196)
2 More armors for each class
3 More weapons for each class
Level 50 InhumaneMirKit (Super 'rare' tier kit)
Update to PointsMakePrizes NPC

happy hunting

---------- Post Merged at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:29 AM ----------

server down atm whilst BT man fixes my line.

i will post when its back online, apologies.

---------- Post Merged at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:57 AM ----------

back online.

apologies

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
hey GM the servs down bud =/ or are you switching dedi atm?

Also any players looking for a new mir 2 fix this is definately worth a go. Its a great for fun server, i've got a kid and full time job and managing to keep up due to the exp in quests. Each cave has its own quest and nice rewards from them. Give it a go!

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
thats another good thing about this server guys, very minimal downtime. :)

Ralphy87

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 2, 2016
Can't connect keep getting this message

Wrong version, expecting lib version: 2 found version: 0.

Any help ?

Am now in game but no npcs in any buildings lol

Last edited:

Megon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2010
Server is decent, it has a lot of content a lot of caves so you don't seem to reach the point of (Can't find something to do) and an active GM I really advice people to join this server it is fun.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
i seem to have lost connection 4 times between midnight at 8am this morning, apologies for any inconvenience caused.

the server itself doesnt acutally crash, just the router. once the router restards the server automaticly goes back up, BT did come out and apparently 'fixed' the issue on friday, had no resets for well over 40hours before the initial reset last night. I guess another phone call to BT is in order.

Cookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2016
West Yorkshire, UK
You might have a problem or generally speaking your bt home hub might not be able to cope with all the incoming connections.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
I think I jinxed it yesterday night by saying it always comes back on quickly xD

I properly missed out last night, mrs was out :frown-new: so had a free night. haha

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
From the screenshots I don't see anything exceptional that is not run of the mill stuff, nothing that would tempt me to download.

IceMan's server seems to be the only one worth to try at the moment but I guess it will be just a pale copy of happy server with the native lang only good thing going for it.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
From the screenshots I don't see anything exceptional that is not run of the mill stuff, nothing that would tempt me to download.

IceMan's server seems to be the only one worth to try at the moment but I guess it will be just a pale copy of happy server with the native lang only good thing going for it.

Sorry bud, We dont copy anything from them nor do we need to.

上升的回歸

LOMCN Member
Apr 14, 2017

why so negative!

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Hey peeps, not complaining just checing ive not missed a change of o[ or something, still says unable to connect to patcher - is it still down?
Cheers