Euthenia Mir2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
servers online?

u dont need to patch if your already uptodate client wise.

just turn the patcher settings off in the mir2config.ini and make sure you have the correct ip

Megon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2010
From the screenshots I don't see anything exceptional that is not run of the mill stuff, nothing that would tempt me to download.

IceMan's server seems to be the only one worth to try at the moment but I guess it will be just a pale copy of happy server with the native lang only good thing going for it.

Well the server doesn't have a lot of features when it comes new stuff and so on, but I have played mir for more than 12 years and the server is good enough for me still as I always find places to go where you are not just trapped in 4 caves to hunt once you do them all you go afk for 1 hour until bosses respawn, leveling is good enough not hard for new player to catch up and not so easy.

And GM keeps updating every few days with such progress it will be much better even later, so it is a good server.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
oh ****sake... I wasjust booting up through patcher like i usually do -.-

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Increased spawns in a fair few places
Adjusted tao pets
many other small adjustments and fixes

thanks for playing

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
if you've finished patching, disable the patcher in mir2config.ini
[Launcher]
Enabled=False
please make sure in your mir2config.ini you have the correct IP

[Network]
UseConfig=True
IPAddress=mymir2.ddns.net
Port=7000

---------- Post Merged on 12-06-2017 at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 11-06-2017 at 08:22 PM ----------

more quests added this morning
another cave added this morning
some more items added to drops this morning
some slight pet adjustments this morning

happy huntings

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Sorry bud, We dont copy anything from them nor do we need to.

I just look at screens and at description and in your case it speaks for itself (mainly the screens). And it is not slighting comment, why bristle LOL, I'd like you and everybody else to copy good ideas from there and I do hope you copy not just the features but also the GM activity which is something I've never ever seen on any server, not even close to it. I must say that happy server set very high standard to how I will judge other servers from now on. Not saying it is or was all peachy there, on the contrary but the base of the game is, was stellar (past time since it went offline).

And reason I am not enticed by the screens for this server here is because they pretty well just show the default crystal files with euro maps/items with a bit or completely changed names (that's something I don't like), some non-euro mobs on euro maps (SV mine as if there wasn't maps galore in the database)... I am sure lots of work went into this as does into just about any server, just saying what impression I got looking at what server I might fill in time before that korean server comes back online.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
I just look at screens and at description and in your case it speaks for itself (mainly the screens). And it is not slighting comment, why bristle LOL, I'd like you and everybody else to copy good ideas from there and I do hope you copy not just the features but also the GM activity which is something I've never ever seen on any server, not even close to it. I must say that happy server set very high standard to how I will judge other servers from now on. Not saying it is or was all peachy there, on the contrary but the base of the game is, was stellar (past time since it went offline).

And reason I am not enticed by the screens for this server here is because they pretty well just show the default crystal files with euro maps/items with a bit or completely changed names (that's something I don't like), some non-euro mobs on euro maps (SV mine as if there wasn't maps galore in the database)... I am sure lots of work went into this as does into just about any server, just saying what impression I got looking at what server I might fill in time before that korean server comes back online.

come make a review after playing the server please.

also, could you please try as best as possible to refrain from talking about other servers in my thread.

many thanks

Geniusnoob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2005
Bucks UK

So a pointless opinion made without playing the server? Those who have played it have made positive comments and the only negative comes from someone who hasn't and the only support is the screens don't show much, only so much you can learn from an image - either play and make an informed opinion or don't comment.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
2 more caves added this morning
2 new item sets added last night

happy huntings

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
server online.

15 ingame

please make sure u have the correct IP setting in your mir2config.ini

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
back online now

---------- Post Merged at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:39 AM ----------

server grows daily.

come and try if you haven't already

TwistedSoul

Twisted-Extreme-MirII
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2016
I've been playing for the past day or two, and ive noticed, when hunting etc, it seems to spike my CPU, however, I've got a decent PC that runs Wow perfectly fine on ultra high settings, yet your server seems to spike my CPU like it's throttling?

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
hitting 25 online in evenings which isnt too bad.

players are active and hunting

come try

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014

I get where you are coming from, a lot of the latest servers that have been released have very bland adverts. a wall of text + a few screenshots of mobs isn't very enticing to be honest.

I'd like to see more effort put into peoples adverts as it may better reflect the effort they've put into their servers.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
I get where you are coming from, a lot of the latest servers that have been released have very bland adverts. a wall of text + a few screenshots of mobs isn't very enticing to be honest.

I'd like to see more effort put into peoples adverts as it may better reflect the effort they've put into their servers.

if you dont play, i fail to see how your comment is even valid for the thread?

your quoting and bumping a post from days ago, really no need.

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
i got a problem, i try to cast any skill or go into a cave my screen freezes and lags out, any idea how to fix this? it works for other mir's it only just started happening last night

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
if you dont play, i fail to see how your comment is even valid for the thread?

your quoting and bumping a post from days ago, really no need.

You think because someone doesn't play that their comment isn't valid? - the advert of your server is what either pulls people in and puts them off.

I was just stating why I haven't really been attracted to the server is due to the advert lacking anything to grab my attention was all.
Which is why I quoted the post as it was relevant.