Euthenia Mir2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
You think because someone doesn't play that their comment isn't valid? - the advert of your server is what either pulls people in and puts them off.

I was just stating why I haven't really been attracted to the server is due to the advert lacking anything to grab my attention was all.
Which is why I quoted the post as it was relevant.

the advisement wasn't the issue for most people its his history,

there is a reason he remakes accounts, because all his account prior to the one he currently uses are banned.

enjoy your 15 user count server, i guess it helps some pass the time until something actually worth playing comes along.

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
Bump

---------- Post Merged at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:51 PM ----------

wakey wakey

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
This server crashes a lot, so many reboots everyday

I rebooted once yday to add some content, other than that it didnt go down yesterday daytime?

It crashed at 11.17 last night, 17mins after i went bed. wtf you expect me to do? stay awake 24/7?

back online btw

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
Bump

---------- Post Merged at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:33 AM ----------

i got a problem, i try to cast any skill or go into a cave my screen freezes and lags out, any idea how to fix this? it works for other mir's it only just started happening other night.

Incredulous

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 21, 2016
Bump

---------- Post Merged at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:33 AM ----------

i got a problem, i try to cast any skill or go into a cave my screen freezes and lags out, any idea how to fix this? it works for other mir's it only just started happening other night.

must be something you've done or changed as no1 else is getting this.

please re-download the client.

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
I rebooted once yday to add some content, other than that it didnt go down yesterday daytime?

It crashed at 11.17 last night, 17mins after i went bed. wtf you expect me to do? stay awake 24/7?

back online btw

yes of course ? mir is everything duhh

Get help then ?

UniTY

O.G.
VIP
Apr 29, 2003
Florida, USA

back online btw

Building a proper method of detecting and recovering from a crash would probably be the best thing you can do if you're the sole person responsible for maintaining the server. If folks can't trust it to be online they're not going to stick around long.

Mystickiller

Bored AF
Golden Oldie
Dec 24, 2003
Minnesota, USA
I think you need some help with running the server. Multiple times this week I haven't played at all because it's down for 10 hours a day. Not everyone lives in the uk