Server Testing.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Opens heros skills for me? whats it doing for you?

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Bugs :
- leveling is so hard to begin with it would take a few hours
just to get to lvl 15.
- hero's barely getting exp on the line with normal players.
- expire items are not expiring when equipped to hero's.

Suggestions :

- increase the % for sharing the exp between player / hero.
- increase the gold for selling meats ( beginners starting with loads of quests for meats )
and could help starting.
- add some new spells ingame they are a motive to some people to actually play.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Not been on it yet, but is it just LBT with the hero system added into the server?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Bugs :
- leveling is so hard to begin with it would take a few hours
just to get to lvl 15.
- hero's barely getting exp on the line with normal players.
- expire items are not expiring when equipped to hero's.

Suggestions :

- increase the % for sharing the exp between player / hero.
- increase the gold for selling meats ( beginners starting with loads of quests for meats )
and could help starting.
- add some new spells ingame they are a motive to some people to actually play.

Fixed expiring items for heros.
Fixed item stacking for hero bag and belt.
Adjusted Exp share.

There is new skills. Both for players..heros and player/hero together. Just would lije to fix system bugs before adding to the list lol.

Thanks for reporting.

---------- Post Merged at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Server Plan,
The server leveling rate is fully custom so there should be no quick or slow leveling it should remain fluid and continuoius with quest exp and mob exp, certain aspect of quest or mob exp can be looked at but we dont want to have a server where everyone hits level 60 in a matter of days,
this will negate the quests and structure that we aim to bring and keep.

Quests:
All quests (currently over 400) are customised and made from scratch there are no old quest lines in at all, stuff like holysword quests are being worked on to make them fit in with the structure.
we have 150 storyline quests which you have to follow or you dont get the next one etc
50 area daily quests which unlock when you complete each areas story quest these offer exp pots and drop pots
50 dailytoken quests which although may seem tedious they will be for dailytokens (max 5 per day) within your level range -2 +2 levels of your character starting at level 5. rewards for this are still being thought of but ideas are welcome
random quests which will appear through random npcs all over no path to follow just odd tasks that we think could be funny
hero quests 20 of at present which now give hero 100% of the quest exp.

Gold in the server:
The Cash from some items has been dramatically lowered (reference to the meat on origional prices a new player before leaving town could be at 50k gold with meat, not something i feel is needed) and others may have been highered even adding gold drops to some mobs that never had them and also increasing boss drops, no mob in game now should have a 100% guaranteed drop but they do in most cases, As a lot of you may know in a lot of mir servers the cash becomes obsolete at higher levels when your running round with 100 million gold and nothing to spend it on. We dont want this on the server we want to have cash to be of value and people willing to use it to buy stuff. or trade other items for it (crafting items and such)

I understand that lower characters are going to need to buy pots etc to survive which i hope to be able to adjust mob drops to help with this. and this is currently being looked into. and we aim to at least have a good supply of pots drop through the lower caves to keep your hunting going (feedback will be noted)

we will accept any feedback on the drops and if its a valid point that a mob is dropping too much of male item or something then we will look at this and try and keep the balance as best we can.
However the server is there to be enjoyable to all and to have a slight element of challenge to it, so people feel like they have acomplished a goal, there are many bump levels where the exp for each level takes a jump. however we are in testing at present and if quest exp needs to be adjusted to help with the higher levels then we will look at it.

we understand that we will not please every player as some prefer the fast option to high levels and easy drops to get the best armour, some players prefer the more relaxed approach to enjoy content.

Any feedback we recieve we will do our best if we feel its justified for the good of the server to be looked into (we do not guarantee every bit of feedback will be acted on).
Feedback like increase gold cos I dont get enough, or spawn more WT cos everytime i get there its dead.
these are not valid feedback these are your suggestions because you may want it easier than we have made it.
but if the feedback is justified like ive been trying to kill axeskeletons for 2 days and cant find enough then we will check spawns etc, or ive killed 100 bats and its only given me 2 wings this is valid points and will be looked at as promptly as we can.

We thank you for your patience while we iron out bugs which could cause exploits or cause issues with the server.
please continue to play and let us know what you find.

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
百战荣归;1068126 said:
i believe hes having the same issue as me
after a few minutes of playing the screen freezes badly and the only way to shut it off
is by ALT+CTRL+DELETE and end program, thought it was only me but this is gotta be fixed asap.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Yes, We are debugging that now. try useing 1366 res.

KillsFree

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 4, 2014
fingers crossed . 90kb per sec from your full client link....28 hours....can anyone upload to some host sites?

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
We have fixed many of the errors and bugs reported.

Also we are starting to bring in game your new hero professional crafting hero system, witch has many peaks and so on. We want to take heroes and crafting to all levels of game play.

Quests signs for heroes.

Red - Norm game play quest.
View attachment 18582
Blue - Norm Crafting/Reward quest
View attachment 18583
Golden - professional crafting for market sells.
View attachment 18584

More improvements and fixes will be made with feed and testing as we go.

Thanks

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Need to sort the download speeds out for your client before you go live.
Tried to start downloading it on my laptop at work and PC at home, both getting terrible download rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.