Korean Mir2 Account

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Anyone have an account I could use for a short while? If not could someone make me an account or I could purchase one?

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Mine was banned :P
What do you need to know, as T100 says, "I have detailed files".
Maybe not that detailed but I played it quite a bit.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I recall someone posting here korean web where they sell premade mir accts (among other) for the cost of couple beers.

Another option I would take is play Happy server where it is easy to get into friendly convo with koreans and I imagine if one asked about official mir acct, maybe they would help some way. It is anyway, I imagine, like halfway house to the official korean server features as it is itself.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I think ours got banned too

Perhaps pm a Korean user like gentlekdy or do as pion said

Binary

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2015
There's a chance that they aren't banned.

Any accounts which are inactive for 3 months or longer have to be reactivated. Trying to log ingame will give you an error as if you are banned.

---------- Post Merged at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:54 PM ----------

This is perhaps what pion is referring to.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
There's a chance that they aren't banned.

Any accounts which are inactive for 3 months or longer have to be reactivated. Trying to log ingame will give you an error as if you are banned.

---------- Post Merged at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:54 PM ----------

This is perhaps what pion is referring to.

You're right, I remember now that it was deactivated and we didn't have the details to reactivate - so essentially the same thing :P

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
My ban was until 2044 !
You have to do something on their website which is still unblocked to people outside Korea. Buy game money or whatever.
I didn't want to risk it incase I was still banned.
I suspect it was because the a/c was accessed with a non Korean IP.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
It's so I can play the archer class to get an idea of it's skills etc also pickup a little more on crafting etc. I'll try that NewGameWay site. Thanks!

Binary

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2015
You're right, I remember now that it was deactivated and we didn't have the details to reactivate - so essentially the same thing :P

Yeah AFAIK the details needed to reactivate are similar to those needed to create an account so they're as good as banned for us non-Koreans. If it was an important account however, I guess a Korean national might be able to recover it.