Legend Of Mir 3 NewEra Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

NewEra

Banned
Banned
Jun 8, 2017
vcbmbm.png

Server name:NewEraServer type:3.68

<tbody>
</tbody>
Start level:1Start gold:100,000

<tbody>
</tbody>
Exp rate:x7 (custom)Drop rate:x2 (custom)

<tbody>
</tbody>
Language:English and Spanish

<tbody>
</tbody>
Websitehttp://www.neweramir3forum.com/

<tbody>
</tbody>

<tbody>
</tbody>

(!)BETA START :

The beta will start on 10-06-2017 15:00 and end on June 14-2017 15:00 . It will be a fast beta and for the participants there will be some prizes for the help.
· The top 1-2 of the beta, will receive a few prizes more unlike other users who test, a Woomahorn to start with his guild.
· All users of the beta will receive a 20-20 AC / MR rose, a starting drug and a different StartPet than the other users who have not tested the beta. More information will be available on the forum.

SERVER INFORMATION :

· The server is in two languages, Spanish and English.
· The server is hosted in Spain and therefore many messages will be in Spanish, like when you kill a boss, but it is 100% understandable in both languages.
· NPC's are all in both languages.
· All systems and missions are in two languages.
· The events are in two languages too, I want to make it clear that although the server is Spanish it is playable for everyone and the doors are open to everyone.

SERVER SYSTEMS :

· There is a hunter system, every time you kill a boss or a special creature will give you a point that you can redeem for prizes or for objects.
· There is a system of points of mission, as you finish missions will give you points and you can redeem it for objects and services.
· There is an integral system that can be obtained or acquired by annihilating boses in drops for missions or multiple more services.
· There is a system of FamePoints that you can get with Old, Rust, Antiq materials that are obtained in the group leveoo cave and also be obtained in defeating creatures or trading them with other users.
· There is a pet-per-level system that will raise you level as you level up.
· System of individual houses for each user available to get for all users.

Last edited:

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
I think a lot of players are waiting for a higher rate GSP server, not another Spanish low rate outdated server clone.

What ever happened to creativity? Too many servers using ready made scripts.

Goodluck with the server.

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
Maybe, these clone servers will get 10 players or so.

It's the potential GSP servers produced by people like DJDarkBoyZ, Chinaboy and gspgoodman that may resurrect Mir 3.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
arghhhhhh another low rate? pleaseee someone make a new high rate lol

looby1971

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2016
I'm on a high rate and very good server

Sent from my Lenovo A916 using Tapatalk

NewEra

Banned
Banned
Jun 8, 2017
Atm is offline because beta end today at 15:00 and will open normal game day 16-06-2017 at 15:00.

Thx carries !

peszek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2012
still off line or i have wrong ip

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.