Affinity [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Full Client Download

Legend of Mir Affinity

720x90-relaunch-banner-2.gif

This is a server hosted by two people, Myself(azzi) and Cybac. The Server is run on a dedicated host which is up 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

So what can I expect from Affinity?

• Dedicated GMs
  • Friendly GMs
  • Plenty of Updates
  • Tonnes of content
  • Hundreds of in-game "Secrets" to be found

Key Features

• Boss Health Bar
  • Auto Robot Script
  • Lots of new Spells
  • Guild Trinkets
  • Set Bonuses, EXP Bonus kits etc.
  • PVP Arena
  • Glowing Items
  • Bug Report fuction within the Mail Window
  • World Buff - Can be activated at any time!
  • Ranking System
  • Invasion system
  • Plenty of Crafting Recipes
  • Awakening
  • Sabuk Wall
  • Monster Arena
  • Invasions
  • Instances
  • Guild Territories
  • New Maps / areas
  • Boss Scroll System
  • Secret Dungeons

Content

To start with Content, you start in a completely new zone called "Haven". You can choose to follow along the haven quest-line and get to grips with the game. Or you can type @store and miss it completely to start in the traditional Bichon Wall. It is advised to do the starter questline though as you will gain starting equipment and other skills to start you off on your journey.

You also start in the NewbieGuild, which was founded by "Newbie"(me). You may type @newb for a buff which will need to be refreshed every once in a while. Its also good to speak to the guild with !~ for extra hints or tips!

ej915y.png

Once you've started in Bichon you have two options for caves, Ancient Oma Cave or the Dead Mines. With Ancient Oma Cave being the first one you should go to. (You can start the quests at level 4 for Ancient Oma Cave).

From here you should have a rough idea which direction you are going.

Okay a quick run down of the caves.

We’ve taken a new approach to balancing the game compared to the “bog standard old fashioned way”. We’ve clearly defined minimum and maximum recommended level ranges for each area, with appropriately balanced mobs, bosses and drops. There is a clearly defined path of progression and a fluidity of quests leading you through and introducing you to the areas that you’ll get access to as you move through the game.

We’ve taken the decision to still allow free roaming and open world play, you don’t have to follow this route but these are guidelines to help you if you’re not sure where to go next.

Experienced and well kitted groups may well aim for a tier higher than their levels, you’ll need to be aware there is some additional scaling introduced, some areas can still provide a challenge at higher levels. We call this “Autoscaling” or “Evergreen Content” only a few areas have this to date (a few select caves), it’s firmly a “beta feature” so expect more plans to roll it out further in the future.

2rmul1v.png

0 - 10
HAVEN – AFFINITY MIR STARTING ZONE
Starter area to pick up your first bits of equipment and take you through the games tutorials.
10 - 30
OMA CAVE (10 – 15)
DEAD MINES (12 – 17)
INSECT CAVE (15 – 22)
WOOMA TEMPLE (18 – 25)
BUG CAVE (22 – 30)
STONE TOMB (25 – 34)
30 - 46
THE GREAT WOOD (30 – 35)
APE PALACE (34 – 40)
CAVERN OF DESPAIR (38 – 43)
TEMPLE OF ANGUISH (38 – 43)
PRAJNA ISLAND (33 – 40)
PRAJNA STONE CAVE (35 – 42)
PRAJNA TEMPLE (38 – 44)
PAST BICHON (40 – 45)
SHAOLIN VILLAGE (38 – 42)
SHAOLIN MONASTARY (40 – 44)
FOX CAVE (40 – 46)
ZUMA TEMPLE (40 – 46)
WASTELAND (45)
45 - 55
RED CAVERN (45 – 48)
HELL CAVE (46 – 49)
BLACK DRAGON DUNGEON (42 – 48)
ICE TEMPLE (42 – 48)
DRAGON SWAMPLE (44 – 49)
WHITE VALLEY (47 – 49)
CRYSTAL CAVERN (48 – 50)
ARCTIC TOMB (48 – 50)
YIMOOGI (48 – 50) - Will be released soon
FORGOTTEN CITY (48)
OUTLAW CAVE (48 – 52)
TURTLE PATH (48 – 52)
AZTEC (48 – 52)
OASIS (50 (48 to get there))
SAND TOMB (50 – 52)
THE CORE (51 – 54)
NUMA TEMPLE (53 – 55)
54 - 57+
ISLES (54 - (50 to get there))
ABANDONED MINE (55 – 57)
UNDERBELLY (56 – 58)
ALL TOWNS IN ISLES (57+)

No we wont be more specific than that yet 😉 There is a lot of dungeons that haven't been named simply for the surprise factor.

PVP (Player Vs Player)

We've tried to make PVP more exciting on Affinity with plenty of bosses to fight over, Arena's to battle in and the Reputation system.

The first option of the Generic world PVP is simple enough, anywhere not in a safezone. You're not safe from PVP.

There is specific Arena's where you can join the queue and fight a random opponent in a 1v1, 2v2, or 5v5 Scenario! (Players would need to be searching for a match before this would work)

Last man Standing will be a part of the game in a future update

Reputation can be earnt in the Arena where you can buy Arena trinkets and other valuables from working your way up the Arena ranks.

Each class has attempted to be balanced as best possible making no class particularly "Stand out" So each class has a vital role to play.

2cpf6ud.png

Last edited:

百战荣归

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2016
Re: Legend Of Mir Affinity

when got newbee weapon then @store to bw and go insert cave is the fastest way to lvl up....

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

Maintainance reboot 2 - 8PM UK Time Downtime up to 15 Minutes

- Gems Fixed
- Mirroring Temporarily Disabled
- Outlaw Glove Stats fixed
- Slightly improved FF / IceStorm / Firebang
- DemonWolf in Swamps EXP adjusted Acordingly
- Magic Shield Improved slightly
- Fixed the Guards in The Great wood
- Group EXP Slightly Increased again for parties of 3
- Adjusted Hell boss slightly (Decreased damage + Range)
- Adjusted several Pets
- Adjusted Time to cast after FF

---------- Post Merged on 12-06-2017 at 05:21 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 10-06-2017 at 05:53 PM ----------

Updates Applied -

- ZT 7th Floors slightly De-populated
- 7th ZT Not RT'able
- Boss Health bar put on ZT
- Paralord HP slightly reduced
- Poison Cloud Duration slightly increased
- Stone Troll Warden no longer speaks
- Warrior Pets AC/AMC reduced slightly
- Fixed red poisons duration to be in line with Green
- Reincarnation no longer shouts
- Mirroring Fixed

---------- Post Merged on 14-06-2017 at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 12-06-2017 at 05:21 AM ----------

Maintainance reboot 3 at 9PM - 20 Minutes Estimated downtime

These fixes will be implemented

- Class Quest completely changed - NPC's etc
- Evil Ape Oil added to evilape
- Crystal Mobs adjusted slightly
- Pirate Bays Secret - Mysterious Ship spawns decreased slightly
- Elemental King Fixed
- Made changes to Boss Scroll Room
- Slightly Adjusted Warr Pet AC/AMC again (Slightly Higher)
- Gems Success rate increased by 10%
- Black Mage Helmet Adjusted
- Drop Pot 10% Price Decreased

Last edited:

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire

Can anyone who plays this give some feedback on the class balance for solo/group pve/pvp play?
Whats the community like?
Whats the leveling speed like to get caught up to be able to do stuff with others?

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England

Can anyone who plays this give some feedback on the class balance for solo/group pve/pvp play?
Whats the community like?
Whats the leveling speed like to get caught up to be able to do stuff with others?

Community - friendly
class - make a war they destroy all
leveling - easy if you like to just grind it out

---------- Post Merged at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Having issues after reboot? ran autopatcher and its deleted my launcher now??

Capture.JPG

alhummer1

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 3, 2017

Community - friendly
class - make a war they destroy all
leveling - easy if you like to just grind it out

---------- Post Merged at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Having issues after reboot? ran autopatcher and its deleted my launcher now??

View attachment 18579

same issue here

kingkog

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 21, 2014

I also am having problems logging in ^

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

Just fixing the autopatch issues guys

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire

Doe's are a little strong. Stood there smashing 'em for 58seconds on average. Took almost 12minutes to kill 10 Doe's. Thats excellent gameplay right there!

boromere

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2004

The game patched made a char when i click play the screen stays blcks and you can still hear the music

Gangsta

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2004

Great server, really enjoying it just wish there was abit more advertising this has potential to have 80+ users.

EVERYONE reading this get yourself online and check it out

ascended

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 19, 2016

Great server, really enjoying it just wish there was abit more advertising this has potential to have 80+ users.

EVERYONE reading this get yourself online and check it out

Would be nice to see more faces, he is correct it has great potential aslong as the user count is there, if people are thinking meh.. the grind.. Pm the leader of Divergence and i'll get you on your feet! Join in :)

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

Thanks for the kind words people.

And thankyou to our quiet Cybac who made us a new banner for lomcn

Check it out on the main pages below the usercount display on the main LOMCN page

---------- Post Merged at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:08 PM ----------

@Newb EXP Buff has been adjusted

it Now applies as 10% EXP instead of 5% for players up to level 40 instead of 33.

If you were looking to join now is the best time!

Also @Town has been added under the same circumstances as @Store but now takes you to the center of the Main Town

Last edited:

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England

Server down?

also from what I can make out, I'm guessing the server starts at 50+? So many items/high levels in game already, I mean I enjoy the server, but I'm only level 35, I get to play maybe 1-2hrs a night, but seems like half the population have already got bord and moved on?

Last edited:

Gangsta

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2004

Thanks for the kind words people.

And thankyou to our quiet Cybac who made us a new banner for lomcn

Check it out on the main pages below the usercount display on the main LOMCN page

---------- Post Merged at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:08 PM ----------

@Newb EXP Buff has been adjusted

it Now applies as 10% EXP instead of 5% for players up to level 40 instead of 33.

If you were looking to join now is the best time!

Also @Town has been added under the same circumstances as @Store but now takes you to the center of the Main Town

I think you should change the start level to 22 or add a bigger buff to level 0-22 just to let people get through them levels new people will join because the server has got tonnes of things to do

great server

Positive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2015

Yes and no, the server is a re-release with the same ish content + levels up to 50 which unlocks ascension island. The island had a whole new quest line + loads of new areas/bosses, it's really cool i'm sure they've added to it since i've seen it. People got bored/left because it's the same thing to 50 which many already played.

Geniusnoob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2005
Bucks UK

Yes and no, the server is a re-release with the same ish content + levels up to 50 which unlocks ascension island. The island had a whole new quest line + loads of new areas/bosses, it's really cool i'm sure they've added to it since i've seen it. People got bored/left because it's the same thing to 50 which many already played.

+1

boromere

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2004

Great server but am lvl wiz and a warrior in oma caves doing the quests these mobs take awhile to kill and you have to kill like 20+ per quest or as a warr they kill you in like 3 hits ???