Affinity [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

deathking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2011
Re: Legend Of Mir Affinity

getting black screen when clicking launch on loader, unsure why

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

getting black screen when clicking launch on loader, unsure why

Have you tried this?

Black Screen Issues

If you get a black screen when launching the game please try the following before contacting support.

Please first ensure that you have the following libraries from Microsoft installed:

If you do not have these installed then you will often get a black screen with additional error logs in the error.txt file when trying to run the game client.

1. Microsoft DirectX Runtime: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=8109 < — (The runtime library is recommended to be used instead of the SDK, thanks to James for the heads up on this one!)

2. Microsoft DirectX SDK Including Frameworks 2.5 + 3.5. – https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=6812)

3. Microsoft .net Framework 4.5: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=30653

---------- Post Merged at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:58 AM ----------

Server Discord​

We have a discord which is great for discussions! If you would like to join it here is the link

https://discord.gg/dCzPbuS

TwistedSoul

Twisted-Extreme-MirII
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2016

lmao, Amazing how my folder for your client has magically came corrupted, yet i was online all day yesterday perfectly fine, and haven't touched anything?..

Havok

likes to charge back
Apr 12, 2015

great server bit boring at the start. But now new players have a buff to 49 its not to hard to catch up on come check it out need more than 2 main guilds on here just gets boring.
Can't wait to see what yet to come only lvl 48 but having a tone of fun.

Few things:
Normal SFB/PoisonCloud unsure if any other taos have this issue but we miss players alot that have mr 2+ PR +2 kinda dum considering its our main attacks and adv sfb is rare to come accross.

Is pet enhancer in game

Will pluage be getting a rework or tweaks to it

How do u have pets scale my pet's seem to hit as fast,same dmg as a tao lvl 50 54 with a tone more sc

Totem Not 100% but i didnt see it do anything when it was placed and the amulets are a pain to find/get

just a few things from a tao prespective feel free to tell me if im derping out

TwistedSoul

Twisted-Extreme-MirII
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2016

great server bit boring at the start. But now new players have a buff to 49 its not to hard to catch up on come check it out need more than 2 main guilds on here just gets boring.
Can't wait to see what yet to come only lvl 48 but having a tone of fun.

Few things:
Normal SFB/PoisonCloud unsure if any other taos have this issue but we miss players alot that have mr 2+ PR +2 kinda dum considering its our main attacks and adv sfb is rare to come accross.

Is pet enhancer in game

Will pluage be getting a rework or tweaks to it

How do u have pets scale my pet's seem to hit as fast,same dmg as a tao lvl 50 54 with a tone more sc

Totem Not 100% but i didnt see it do anything when it was placed and the amulets are a pain to find/get

just a few things from a tao prespective feel free to tell me if im derping out

@Newb buff - only works till 46. lol

Logik

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 22, 2017

I joint a couple of days back and I can say it is decent well set out server, but I have afew major issues that make me not want to play this server.
Firstly the lag issues, i hear a lot of people get this to, I don't have this issue with any other mir server that I've played but I can't use drop view (or tab an item) or I lagg and freeze up if there's more than 5 or 6 items on the floor especially death and boss drops! And some times in a big lure alone I'll get lag even with name / drop view off the only way I can play decently is with drop/name and effects off! This shouldn't be the case, I should be able to enjoy playing with having it all of it on.
Secondly is I feel kinda squishy and useless as a Tao at the moment, hearing from higher Tao's this doesn't get much better either, i understand I'm a support class but no way should a warrior near my lvl basically 1shot me, a wizz near 2shots me with flame disruption? what kind of support is that if I'm dieing stupidly fast ? I don't know if this gets better at 50+ but right now it's shocking to say the least and higher Tao's say they die just as fast. 😆

Gangsta

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2004

Badly run server, gm seems to think its acceptable to listen to certain players only

wouldnt advise it

and yes i have commented how good it was but after yesterdays update and constant ignoring id stay clear

azzi has eyes for certain people and dont like the truth

shove the server up your arse azzi

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

Badly run server, gm seems to think its acceptable to listen to certain players only

wouldnt advise it

and yes i have commented how good it was but after yesterdays update and constant ignoring id stay clear

azzi has eyes for certain people and dont like the truth

shove the server up your arse azzi

So now your complaining on here because you were banned from the discord for going off the handle at everyone? Nice.

I don't listen to certain players i've already been through this, why do you think there is a discord for discussion not for whines and crys but discussions where we can get to a clear endpoint on updates.

What your saying is that because exactly what you want hasn't gone in game I don't listen to anyone but a select few.

Come on dude lets be real here. Why would i honestly give a crap about any single player, The server is run by me as a business for me and my team. I Do what is best and whats right for the server not what one or two players are moaning about for a few hours. I have to read through things, go through the facts, then go and test, then come back and re-test. Double check its correct, then come back and test it again on the live server after getting relevant data to get it corrected and to a good state.

I work every single day on this server tirelessly for each and every single one of the players that play. I am really offended that you think i just listen to one or two.

--------------------------------------

Logik, are you getting killed by players higher level than you? Could be a reason why, I'm happy to come ingame and do some tests when your free with you.

Gangsta

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2004

So now your complaining on here because you were banned from the discord for going off the handle at everyone? Nice.

I don't listen to certain players i've already been through this, why do you think there is a discord for discussion not for whines and crys but discussions where we can get to a clear endpoint on updates.

What your saying is that because exactly what you want hasn't gone in game I don't listen to anyone but a select few.

Come on dude lets be real here. Why would i honestly give a crap about any single player, The server is run by me as a business for me and my team. I Do what is best and whats right for the server not what one or two players are moaning about for a few hours. I have to read through things, go through the facts, then go and test, then come back and re-test. Double check its correct, then come back and test it again on the live server after getting relevant data to get it corrected and to a good state.

I work every single day on this server tirelessly for each and every single one of the players that play. I am really offended that you think i just listen to one or two.

what I don't understand is how u haven't realised level 52+ are levelling faster than 48-51 all the 52+ knew they were still levelling fast yet they don't say nothing.. NIGHTHAWK does 12-15% an hour at 58 yet at 51 I can only do 10%

that's bug exploiting

I'm done anyway gave my details out not interested in giving it my all and getting **** all back

and to say u test check test check that's nonsense because the upgrade in mc/sc and MR didn't get checked it was instant and clearly ****ed up

Enjoy the server.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

what I don't understand is how u haven't realised level 52+ are levelling faster than 48-51 all the 52+ knew they were still levelling fast yet they don't say nothing.. NIGHTHAWK does 12-15% an hour at 58 yet at 51 I can only do 10%

that's bug exploiting

I'm done anyway gave my details out not interested in giving it my all and getting **** all back

and to say u test check test check that's nonsense because the upgrade in mc/sc and MR didn't get checked it was instant and clearly ****ed up

Enjoy the server.

Well as i told you all last night It was my sisters birthday, hence why I was away most of today and last night. Once I get round to actually reading it, i get accused of ignoring everyone and only listening to certain people i mean come on how is that fair?

Nothing to do with the EXP tables, their leveling in a higher cave that gives more EXP, that cave is getting adjustments tonight on the reboot. Everyone has been on exactly the same page in this game no one has had any extra benefits the content has been the same for every single player.

MR I said ingame that would be a rolling change that would be tested and tweaked and slowly put back up until it fits at the right level.

the upgrade in MC/SC is completely fine I don't understand what your getting at.. But anyway I have work to be getting on with updating and correcting things on the server so this is my last reply.

Gangsta

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2004

Well as i told you all last night It was my sisters birthday, hence why I was away most of today and last night. Once I get round to actually reading it, i get accused of ignoring everyone and only listening to certain people i mean come on how is that fair?

Nothing to do with the EXP tables, their leveling in a higher cave that gives more EXP, that cave is getting adjustments tonight on the reboot. Everyone has been on exactly the same page in this game no one has had any extra benefits the content has been the same for every single player.

MR I said ingame that would be a rolling change that would be tested and tweaked and slowly put back up until it fits at the right level.

the upgrade in MC/SC is completely fine I don't understand what your getting at.. But anyway I have work to be getting on with updating and correcting things on the server so this is my last reply.

SO now they are so far ahead why would u change them expr caves that's even worse...

put a cap on the level at 60 for 2 weeks let people catch up and then start changing caves.

changing them now would be more in favour for them ones who have used them caves

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

Well i was going to setup this server my afew of my family members, but after this statement, think all pass.

"The server is run by me as a business for me and my team."

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK

Well i was going to setup this server my afew of my family members, but after this statement, think all pass.

I think thats just being taken out of context. Anyway don't let that put you off. Come join the fun :lol

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

Thought you were working on LBT? Isn't it a bit wrong to be picking and attacking statements I've made when your a Mod and a server owner?

Not going to lie but every single server owner can't say they aren't running the server as a business. If they say their not they are clearly lying. I'd rather not lie thankyou. In anycase what im saying is that I dont listen to one single players opinion, they don't rule the server. I work with the community to come to solution and outcome rather than just doing updates based on one player. So you've completely taken it out of context.

But still welcome to join, even though I still thought you were working on your new server

Gangsta

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2004

Thought you were working on LBT? Isn't it a bit wrong to be picking and attacking statements I've made when your a Mod and a server owner?

Not going to lie but every single server owner can't say they aren't running the server as a business. If they say their not they are clearly lying. I'd rather not lie thankyou. In anycase what im saying is that I dont listen to one single players opinion, they don't rule the server. I work with the community to come to solution and outcome rather than just doing updates based on one player. So you've completely taken it out of context.

But still welcome to join, even though I still thought you were working on your new server

and as for you banning 2 of us until we resolve the issue but you blocked all points of contact I shall write exactly what I have wrote to u in a Private message

Just to let you know im not resolving my issue until something with the EXP exploiting has been done, if you clearly cant see its an exploit then theres clearly something wrong.... lollypop hit 52 yest and immidiately noticed that the leveling speeds havnt changed and if not were easier...yet nighthawk seumus omni selaine havvnt once questioned it Do you class this as bug exploiting??? if i was to find a mob that gave me 10mill experience every kill and I never said a thing for days this would be classed as bug exploiting

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

Just cuz i'm working on files dont mean they will ever see a live server, now we just coding and build to have fun. Hell looking to hire a 3rd programer this week lol.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

and as for you banning 2 of us until we resolve the issue but you blocked all points of contact I shall write exactly what I have wrote to u in a Private message

Just to let you know im not resolving my issue until something with the EXP exploiting has been done, if you clearly cant see its an exploit then theres clearly something wrong.... lollypop hit 52 yest and immidiately noticed that the leveling speeds havnt changed and if not were easier...yet nighthawk seumus omni selaine havvnt once questioned it Do you class this as bug exploiting??? if i was to find a mob that gave me 10mill experience every kill and I never said a thing for days this would be classed as bug exploiting

You were removed from the discord because you were just spamming constantly and wouldn't give anyone a piece of day to talk. Then you decided to both try and reclaim your donations, of which is a bannable offense clearly. You signed T's and C's saying that you understand that it is a non-refundable donation. That is why you were removed from the game. As said until the issue is resolved that situation will not change.

---------- Post Merged at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Reboot complete

Overall Changes
- Adjustments to Gameshop Platinum prices
- Adjustments to Underbelly monsters, correct bosses placed
- Soft cap put at 60
- All items are now Awakenable
- Several 50+ items amended
- FD Damage increased by 0.1
- DBurst Damage increased by 0.2
- Normal SFB Increased by 0.1
- Summon archer slightly increased to match rarity

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014

Thought I'd give it a try.

5 hours later I'm still stuck in the first cave, way, way over leveled, looking for Ancient Bone Elite for the quest....
Killed a bunch of the green ones... but no red in sight... kinda ridiculous.

Just to put this into perspective, it is a lvl 7 quest... I'm 28!
It's not like the place is packed, the whole time i saw 1 other person in there briefly.

Last edited:

Gangsta

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 30, 2004

You were removed from the discord because you were just spamming constantly and wouldn't give anyone a piece of day to talk. Then you decided to both try and reclaim your donations, of which is a bannable offense clearly. You signed T's and C's saying that you understand that it is a non-refundable donation. That is why you were removed from the game. As said until the issue is resolved that situation will not change.

---------- Post Merged at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Reboot complete

Overall Changes
- Adjustments to Gameshop Platinum prices
- Adjustments to Underbelly monsters, correct bosses placed
- Soft cap put at 60
- All items are now Awakenable
- Several 50+ items amended
- FD Damage increased by 0.1
- DBurst Damage increased by 0.2
- Normal SFB Increased by 0.1
- Summon archer slightly increased to match rarity

This is what I mean with you... you ignore the questions being asked about he exp table and tbh I'm not bothered if the situation isn't changing in game I've told u I've quit.

Just answer the question about exp exploiting