Highest hash rate GPU?

smoochy boys on tour

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Morning,

Anyone know of the GPU with highest hash rate?

AMD Radeon R9 with 46.0 MH/s is highest Iv found? Any advance on that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Back when you could actually mine coins with your gpu, I used my Radeon 7990. I was able to get about 1000mh mining litecoin. Did it for about a month and ended up with about 70something ltc. But let me tell you that card took alot of power >< think it took about 800-900 watts. It would heat up my entire room. I had to mount it outside the case with a pci extender to keep that sucker cool, and had its fans running constantly at 70-80% max RPM.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
The new PoS algorithm will probably **** mining up anyway tbh.

I started with an investment buying 30 Ether, Iv swing traded it since the start of May when the crypto-boom came and worked my way up to ETH176 currently.

Going okay so far.

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
ETH is the clear long term HODL.

I've played around with Golem too - trying to get out of my position currently - still for a profit, but I held too long.

I also managed to get in at BAT ICO - I shifted half my stash for a 6x on my ETH buy in, but I've held my second stash for too long and am currently trying to close it out for around 3x my ETH stack in the equivalent BTC.

ANS is an interesting one and I bought in a week or two ago, it's another potential long term HODL - as it would effectively become the ETH of China - if mass adoption kicks in, it will explode to the moon.

Crypto is so unbelievably volatile at the moment, anyone claiming to read the markets is bullshitting, it's a cluster**** of guesswork and speculation.

You're best having a few strong long term positions - I would say ETH/BTC/FCT are probably the best, potentially ANS - anything else is swing/day trading and pure luck.

It's a hell of a lot of fun though!

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Swing trading is what I'm doing. And it's not bullshit either, I predicted this recent crash in ETH and sold up at €230, rebought at €125 (it bottomed at €115, the monthly support) and now cause of oversold sentiment it's bounced back to a high of €228 last night where I sold up again.

Fibonacci retracements help do all this and while the markets are affected by news (SegWit2 etc) they're just general human nature and behavioural patterns.

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
Morning,

Anyone know of the GPU with highest hash rate?

AMD Radeon R9 with 46.0 MH/s is highest Iv found? Any advance on that?

i cant rember where i read it but it was this "the nvidia cards are so far ahead now going AMD for this isnt the best if you can get a 1080 or Ti". i think it was on overclockers uk.

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
Swing trading is what I'm doing. And it's not bullshit either, I predicted this recent crash in ETH and sold up at €230, rebought at €125 (it bottomed at €115, the monthly support) and now cause of oversold sentiment it's bounced back to a high of €228 last night where I sold up again.

Fibonacci retracements help do all this and while the markets are affected by news (SegWit2 etc) they're just general human nature and behavioural patterns.

I just bought a sizeable stack at 0.08 BTC - whilst they both partake in a bullish run with the Seg news coming out - if ETH can break it's short term resistance and get back to 0.1 I'll be very happy, if not, it's good price to buy at for the long term anyway.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Steering clear of BTC for now, atleast on a large scale, till the dust blows over.

Obviously August 1st I'll be clued to my graphs and if it goes well I'll be in big. Wait and see.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
That was eventful. Bitcoin Cash launches at €100, climbs to 700, nose dives to 250 and back to 600, on the first day!

Sat around 360 now. Made £2k sat on a beach on my hols.

Winning.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Kicking myself. Sold my BCH at €220 to buy into the latest run of Ether from 180-230, made some profit but in the meantime BCH went 220-315 ... meh lol

Waiting for the inevitable crash this malicious miner playing with the BCH difficulty.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Callum where are you. I need a cuddle.

Saw a news article at the weekend saying Ripple and Alibaba may be teaming up but didn't act on the rumour. XRP was 14 cents at the time, now trading over 31 cents.

I need some kittens to drown.

Edit; just seen my last post too. BCH went to 1k at peak after i sold at 220.

Rank 1 trader in the hizzouseeeee