Happy Server [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Pixels

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jul 4, 2017
Re: Happy mir2 Season 2 6/23 Open ! (Low rate )

has anyone managed to convert into english yet?

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

played the server for abit a fair bit is english but its still hard to play because there is alot of global shouts that are chinese and loads of other shouts that are also chinese, you get a random english shout every now nd then but thats about it.

all the npc's and tele stones have english option but that's about it.

looks really advanced but struggle to play imo

Pixels

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jul 4, 2017

played the server for abit a fair bit is english but its still hard to play because there is alot of global shouts that are chinese and loads of other shouts that are also chinese, you get a random english shout every now nd then but thats about it.

all the npc's and tele stones have english option but that's about it.

looks really advanced but struggle to play imo

Yeah majority of english players would only play if it had a lot more English options i think. Oh well ill give this a miss then thank you

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

Yeah majority of english players would only play if it had a lot more English options i think. Oh well ill give this a miss then thank you

it said in game there was 200+ players but on lomcn it says around 90

Belfazor

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 3, 2017

check fishing! there are 100+ players in that map i have 6 chars logged

looking1

LOMCN Member
Jun 22, 2017

Belfazor give me exe +Mir2Config plz

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014

Is this actually playable for English only folk? Like how do you know youre putting a DC item on a warrior/sin and not an MC/SC?

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

In that way it is quite English, its mostly some npc dialogs and server messages, also need to know the default position of buttons in crystal client as they have korean descriptions. It helps to launch you local crystal client or some other English crystal mir2 you might be playing

Here's a screen from previous run, season 1
NPC description is top Korean (green), then English and below that Chinese. But not all dialogs are always translated.

Last edited:

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010

yes and no, there are probs 90 active players with 100+ disconnected AI's, they are ment to kill stuff for u if u D/C giving u a small ammount of gold

looking1

LOMCN Member
Jun 22, 2017

Plz any one give me exe +Mir2Config

booHA

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2010

never mind worked it out

---------- Post Merged at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:47 PM ----------

it might not be for every one it does take some time to get use to it but when you do its a great server an am having alot of fun.... one thing bugging me tho my UI does not have the button to get my hero out!!!? i have nothing on the right o left side of my UI to spawn it>

Last edited:

LightAngels

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2015

Looks like Mir 2 USA, but Korean. Fun but I cba to try and understand a server based around a different language lol :^(

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

my UI does not have the button to get my hero out!!!? i have nothing on the right o left side of my UI to spawn it>

When you make a hero at hero create npc, you get a 'hero marble' in your bag (first screen) which you need to right click (to use it). Next you need to use the hero manager npc and select your hero so it shows in the single view window on the left (second screen). Either that using the marble or selecting (activating) hero in that other npc puts those icons on your gui panel to spawn it (to the right of chat panel).

Last edited:

looking1

LOMCN Member
Jun 22, 2017

resolution problem any help ?

Last edited:

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
This server any good? download does not seem to work for me..