looking for a new mir

smoochy boys on tour

bossbullet

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jun 17, 2017
hey all.. in need of a mir to play that's not in beta and has just been released I don't want to start mir were 80% of players or 30++ with good gear.
I'm playing
landbeforetime
atm but.. its in beta for a few days so will play that when release.
but fancy playing others.....
atm I'm download zentaur to see how that is ano its been out awhile just gona have a lil blast see how it makes me feel..
like I said I want a fresh start with other nooby starters so least ill have a chance to rank up the same time as others and get into bosshunting :D thanks all.....

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Marble / Chronicles if you want a low rate, 5Heros if u want high rate... Don't play Chronicles so i can't say what catch up is like. But Marble i do play and now hes X2 exp n drop's it's pretty easy to catch up also been made much more friendly with new comers making gold.

Been playing 5Heroes a lot lately for my high rate of choice this is pretty good but even though it's a high rate and i've been giving loads of X7 pot's i still find its pretty grindy to try catch up with the top players ( so it should im sure they earned it )

Guessing zenatur probs a good shout if you like mir 3.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
doesnt matter what server you play there is always a catch up, otherwise what are the current players even playing for?