[CD3.55] Issue about window10 client

Vaytrex

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2016
Hi guys, any1 here know how to fix the issue where can't start mir3 client in window10? Can some1 provide solution here? Thanks for the help!!

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Hi guys, any1 here know how to fix the issue where can't start mir3 client in window10? Can some1 provide solution here? Thanks for the help!!

Virtual machine

I moved on virtual machine because old pc toasted due too many cpu usage from mir3 loader

Upvote 0

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
one of the main reasons people wont play mir3..

use virtual machine or downgrade your PC to actually play.

mir 2 doesnt have any of these problems.

Upvote 0

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England

Hi, if you go to properties on your launcher and run the program in windows 7 or windows xp then it works fine.

other then that you can upgrade or downgrade win10 to a windows 7 version of windows 10. where you dont need to change anything.

Regards, Ben.

Upvote 0

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
Or have dual OS on your PC, load XP when playing Mir, W10 for everything else.

I wouldn't recommend this though unless you know what you're doing with computers! Not easy to setup.

Upvote 0

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Or have dual OS on your PC, load XP when playing Mir, W10 for everything else.

I wouldn't recommend this though unless you know what you're doing with computers! Not easy to setup.

It's easy actually but I wouldn't install XP on any computer. Virtual machines work just fine and you don't need any high specs computer to run it.

Upvote 0

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1

try to install vs c++ runtime:
-link
- Search your first driver for your gfx card, normally comes in a cd.
Dx9 runtime:
- link
If you have a cpu integrated gfx try it.
Check for some software protections to be disabled to try to open the game to discard for problems.
Change compatibility configs in properties of game.exe and try for win7, run as admin, ect.

Good luck! ;)

Upvote 0

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
try to install vs c++ runtime:
-link
- Search your first driver for your gfx card, normally comes in a cd.
Dx9 runtime:
- link
If you have a cpu integrated gfx try it.
Check for some software protections to be disabled to try to open the game to discard for problems.
Change compatibility configs in properties of game.exe and try for win7, run as admin, ect.

Good luck! ;)

most gfx cards turns on 3d acceleration and eats all vram

Upvote 0