A game like mir 3

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Zedina you are the idiot of mir community...lol stalker...lasa drogurile..

my friend, for you to reach my level you need to go back in the 4th grade and continue school

veziti de posirca aia de server ce o numesti tu "next level project"

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
Retard...soon zentaur will go dead after dj finish his files ,and you gonna need another wipe

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Retard...soon zentaur will go dead after dj finish his files ,and you gonna need another wipe

i had my glory
kids like you dream about owning a server for 11 years

i stop comment on this thread, since it attracted only brainless monkey with offensive language

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
The monkey go away..i give you a banana stay whit us..and what glory 10 years whit user count under 10 peoples?check hasekura....they have glory..u have nostalgia,and as developer dj has glory..you have ****..a corupt gm ..same you done whit first zentaur

Last edited:

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland

DJ had a server it was not how Mir should be pet levels you was a fun server for a little while but i want a server i can stay on for few yers.

When i think of Mir
Low level grinding,
No Own Items,
No Boss Pets,
No Own Class,
Guild Hunts, its to hard to solo places*e.g FD*

Bring Mir back to its basic- All i want is to fight with my guild against another guild for a boss like EC.and when you get your first 44 armor in JP and you so happy.

i don't want to see warrior 1 hit someone :P

Real Mir, how Mir was meant to be played.

Maybe i just want to be young again :P

Reactions: Easie

BoomBoom

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 16, 2013
Zedina you got any screenshots or video of your files yet? I still don't really believe they are going to be in a working standard. Not asking you to post a screenshot like DJ on everything he does :anonymous:

DJ of the new features what % will actually work? I don't understand how these new features will work with an old server side.

Also I recently found out there is a new King server in development. Apparently they are the latest files without cheats (knock back and para already removed https://i.gyazo.com/d736bf8e19febe901ba064cb4d71cfbb.mp4) not sure if it's going to be an English server I'm waiting for a reply.

Last edited:

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Not being funny guys but sorta made this post to be posative talk about something thats like mir and hopefully give us something to do while we wait for someone to release something new if you wanna talk or hype about new stuff please do
but please stop arguein in this thread i posted trying to bring a bit of posativity and happyness to our little community

Thanks all :)

---------- Post Merged on 03-07-2017 at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 02-07-2017 at 09:53 AM ----------

https://youtu.be/5uqpie2DuHU

Hope sound is not to **** im watching this at work with out sound, nice pvp video group fight in black zone (so the winners get the dead players kit)

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
DJ had a server it was not how Mir should be pet levels you was a fun server for a little while but i want a server i can stay on for few yers.

When i think of Mir
Low level grinding,
No Own Items,
No Boss Pets,
No Own Class,
Guild Hunts, its to hard to solo places*e.g FD*

Bring Mir back to its basic- All i want is to fight with my guild against another guild for a boss like EC.and when you get your first 44 armor in JP and you so happy.

i don't want to see warrior 1 hit someone :P

Real Mir, how Mir was meant to be played.

Maybe i just want to be young again :P

Amen! Though I do like x8/16 exp rates too if they're done correctly.

One of my biggest issues with private servers is the belief that the Taoist class should have amazing pets and mass solo - that's not how the class was designed!

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012

One of my biggest issues with private servers is the belief that the Taoist class should have amazing pets and mass solo - that's not how the class was designed!

MIR was NOT designed to be highrate imo :lol

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland

Taos dont need strong pets if its a low rate, the reason servers have strong pets for taos is because after own items etc taos are not needed so that leaves tao's solo and taos solo with normal pets is not fun