A game like mir 3

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
I'm fairly certain the lack of Mir3 attention is down to the files available to people.

They just suck, everytime i've played one i've had issues with the performance.

I'm not one to specifically tweak my PC in such a way to play a game...I have my PC, and i play all the games i play....i'm never going to specifically tweak it for 1 game, and I'm sure many others are the same.

If the files are decent, the attention will come.

But if not, who cares lol....the ones who have been waiting for a decent set of Mir3 files will finally have them to play on. People who want to stick to Mir2 can keep their cash cow servers :P

The problem is no the lack of files, the problem is allways private.

Without files = no more servers = no ppl playing mir3 = the game go to forget...

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
The problem is no the lack of files, the problem is allways private.

Without files = no more servers = no ppl playing mir3 = the game go to forget...

nobody will waste 10months of life by coding the Mir 3 files and then release and let other noobs who have no clue about coding to milk cash from them and after that to act like monkeys "omg look at me how uber im "

---------- Post Merged at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:52 PM ----------

I'm fairly certain the lack of Mir3 attention is down to the files available to people.

They just suck, everytime i've played one i've had issues with the performance.

I'm not one to specifically tweak my PC in such a way to play a game...I have my PC, and i play all the games i play....i'm never going to specifically tweak it for 1 game, and I'm sure many others are the same.

If the files are decent, the attention will come.

But if not, who cares lol....the ones who have been waiting for a decent set of Mir3 files will finally have them to play on. People who want to stick to Mir2 can keep their cash cow servers :P

Mir2 cash cow server? did you just dissed Marble? :dejection:

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
nobody will waste 10months of life by coding the Mir 3 files and then release and let other noobs who have no clue about coding to milk cash from them and after that to act like monkeys "omg look at me how uber im "

---------- Post Merged at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:52 PM ----------

you on a vendetta or something? did he say marble?

marble doesn't have any gameshop anymore that you can buy GG for RL cash it was taking out unless recently put back in.

and no i don't play marble.

seems like you have some kinda issue with anyone else producing a mir3 server that will kill your outdated server off.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
you on a vendetta or something? did he say marble?

marble doesn't have any gameshop anymore that you can buy GG for RL cash it was taking out unless recently put back in.

and no i don't play marble.

my bad i understood wrong

im not on a vendetta, i just explain my point of view of mir3

or free speech not allowed?

---------- Post Merged at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:05 PM ----------

anyway, this topic is useless,

lots of ppls hop on the hype train by a single post of a person who doesnt bother to give some explanations

cya

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

Lol no. I meant Mir2 is generally cash cow like because of it's default popularity. It's the easiest to build, easiest to obtain and the easiest to suck people in.

Marble is not among them, as some others.

Mir3 is either long term and dedicated, or they don't exist it seems.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Lol no. I meant Mir2 is generally cash cow like because of it's default popularity. It's the easiest to build, easiest to obtain and the easiest to suck people in.

Marble is not among them, as some others.

Mir3 is either long term and dedicated, or they don't exist it seems.

i spent 11 years on owning zentaur, and after 11years doing a version of files

maybe some are better than me but thats my level of knowledge

or i wasnt bother to do.. since now

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1

yes but someday someone start with a free stuff, no?
i think there is the problem of mir3, need to follow the steps of mir2.
I know about the hard work but...allways the same. :(
and i know about a open source server files, some ppl may profit about them but this greed is the thing is blocking the forwarding & expanding of mir3 comunity.
Its a hard step, and more hard when all the work come from 1or 2 ppl work..
Coly started years ago a lot of trys to start a open source project and i respect a lot, there is a dream, all the comunity working together to have the biggest comunity ever.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
yes but someday someone start with a free stuff, no?
i think there is the problem of mir3, need to follow the steps of mir2.
I know about the hard work but...allways the same. :(
and i know about a open source server files, some ppl may profit about them but this greed is the thing is blocking the forwarding & expanding of mir3 comunity.
Its a hard step, and more hard when all the work come from 1or 2 ppl work..
Coly started years ago a lot of trys to start a open source project and i respect a lot, there is a dream, all the comunity working together to have the biggest comunity ever.

i work on a source but i THINK it will never be open source since is 80% already done

if you want do great, make a Chronicles type team, where you all work for a goal.

---------- Post Merged at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:14 PM ----------

And what you did now DJ is just showing screens, how you would help players to create/do a open source if you just show screens without a code?

I offered ppls to join my dev team but they said no, lets see after ZentaurX will be launched

Easie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 18, 2005
Hornchurch
Game is OK but was speaking to the guy that wrote the book based on the game, and he said it's quite intense. You do need to be on it constantly not part time playing.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Game is OK but was speaking to the guy that wrote the book based on the game, and he said it's quite intense. You do need to be on it constantly not part time playing.

This reminds me of PathOfExile or some like that

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
i work on a source but i THINK it will never be open source since is 80% already done

if you want do great, make a Chronicles type team, where you all work for a goal.

---------- Post Merged at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:14 PM ----------

And what you did now DJ is just showing screens, how you would help players to create/do a open source if you just show screens without a code?

I offered ppls to join my dev team but they said no, lets see after ZentaurX will be launched
because im thinking about what and how to open the source but has a lot of problems about, because can atract to cheaters...and probably no by a private server, probably for official one, and im thinking about how do to open source without compromise mir3 security..and another big thing, to prevent to wemade fix the bug im xploiting about.

I started to open some sources about tools.
Created a Guide time ago to help to put working GSP files.
Helped a lot of ppl on these forums...ect

I post screens about progress, i think not disturb to anyone.

I only think about to give a comunity the option to have something to compete to official and private servers...

Remember the 1st day you here and all the help you obtain from the experience and releases from others that put here for free for everyone. ;)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
because im thinking about what and how to open the source but has a lot of problems about, because can atract to cheaters...and probably no by a private server, probably for official one, and im thinking about how do to open source without compromise mir3 security..and another big thing, to prevent to wemade fix the bug im xploiting about.

I started to open some sources about tools.
Created a Guide time ago to help to put working GSP files.
Helped a lot of ppl on these forums...ect

I post screens about progress, i think not disturb to anyone.

I only think about to give a comunity the option to have something to compete to official and private servers...

Remember the 1st day you here and all the help you obtain from the experience and releases from others that put here for free for everyone. ;)

you used, others, even all try once to do a mir3 server.. so dont point that only i used

and for what you use if you dont make it work better? just few servers had 1year + activity

the rest was just copy paste in purpose of milk $

and about this, alone you cant do nothing without a solid team, even you said that waiting for elamo to help you

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
I got to tier 4 with 5 diffrent kits in 2 days and tier 4 crafting 8 is the max the pvp is fun so far weapons and armour make huge diffrence to how your charicter plays

SO far iv used a mace wich aoe stuns slows or taunts

A life steal axe With bleeds

A monk staff that has 2 stuns and heals on hit

A Halbard that bleeds people stuns aoe stops healing

Polearme that throws people and displaces cc

A fire staff that burns

And frost staff slows and combo dmg

Heavy armours have healing abilitys and dmg reduction spells

Medium has attack speeds doges and stealths

And cloth armours have invisibilty spells spell cooldowns

Crafting seems pretty relaxed can just talk and farm as you play and the pvp iv done has been rly fun

This is all i can tell y from the 3 days iv been playing

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
you used, others, even all try once to do a mir3 server.. so dont point that only i used

and for what you use if you dont make it work better? just few servers had 1year + activity

the rest was just copy paste in purpose of milk $

and about this, alone you cant do nothing without a solid team, even you said that waiting for elamo to help you
i cant do fast like i wish. this is the diff from have a active team or not.
i dont pointing only you, that a example about the situation and i remember how good is the help when come freshly here ;) and yes, i know about ppl copying to make $ from nothing, i looked all the examples on that comunity of course xD

Reactions: zedina

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
i cant do fast like i wish. this is the diff from have a active team or not.
i dont pointing only you, that a example about the situation and i remember how good is the help when come freshly here ;) and yes, i know about ppl copying to make $ from nothing, i looked all the examples on that comunity of course xD

If some one wants make a solid project of mir3, they can reach me and i will help them free and easy

The reason i dont spread things is because is easy to copy a complex script by me.. but is hard to make it on by self person

Lets not forget who had Own Item first.. and i seen atleast 4-5 copy/failed versions of Zentaur who lays dust

fmtf_

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2015
[FONT=&quot]Message originally posted by [/FONT]fmtf_[FONT=&quot] on 01-07-2017 at [/FONT][FONT=&quot]12:43 AM[/FONT][FONT=&quot]:[/FONT]

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Like the 1st zentaur server? It's a good thing for you the mir3 server situation is so poor.

poor?

Zentaur always been good because had stability, you know once you logged in you will not get scammed by gm or server closed after 6month-1year

vortex69

LOMCN Member
Nov 12, 2010
poor?

Zentaur always been good because had stability, you know once you logged in you will not get scammed by gm or server closed after 6month-1year

Zedina ..on every discusion you come whit your server....my server is the best blablablabla....i havent saw a release from you since im here...you havent helped this community ...just starting fighting whit everyone.
the topic is about a game like mir 3 not about YOUR SERVER,if u dont know.... shut up and stay down.
:applouse:All RESPECT for DJDarkBoyZ

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Zedina ..on every discusion you come whit your server....my server is the best blablablabla....i havent saw a release from you since im here...you havent helped this community ...just starting fighting whit everyone.
the topic is about a game like mir 3 not about YOUR SERVER,if u dont know.... shut up and stay down.
:applouse:All RESPECT for DJDarkBoyZ

on every topic i m in you always hop on my stick

are you a some sort of stalker?

its my fault that i m interessed in mir 3 community? and i care about it? you shut up and stay down ungratefull kid