Likes Likes:  7
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: FF luck..

Re: FF luck..

Pretty sure one of the only guilds playing left to play a different game (Albion) resulting in the server losing almost all of its usercount.

Nothing to do with changes made, but if it feeds whatever fantasy you've created to sustain your self-righteous e-boner, then go you.

For the record, a server "dies" when it is closed. Your will to play died.

My will to play died long ago when charms were implemented. I truly believe Marble is the best mir2 server files around and probably always will be, but in my honest opinions needs a complete reset and many a thing changed, extensive quests added and so forth to be viable again.

I haven't tried FF charms and MR .. but im tbh im not gonna have an MR kit on when im lvling and a wizard comes up to gank me... just not gonna happen. But ill see about the FF charms

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonsluck View Post
    I haven't tried FF charms and MR .. but im tbh im not gonna have an MR kit on when im lvling and a wizard comes up to gank me... just not gonna happen. But ill see about the FF charms
    only 2/3 wizzys Ingame can hit that damage that's with a mc 40 ue and red poison, they don't play currently so doubt you will need to worry.

The mr helps not just in pvp, but pve. Yims spiders,marr cave,fox cave hit with magic, most bosses hit with magic and it pretty much a good way to go on belt boots and armour. + 3 on each and pot cash your looking at 30% reduction in damage, you could add a ruby pendant necky which would be 10% more reduction from the 5 stats it add, plus pr and main stats.

Yes, true.. and what does a wizzie have to sacrifice in terms for defense? the class that's supposed to be the weakest in defense, can Fwall and 2 space FF hit u.. you wont even touch them and ull die in like 5-7 hits. Unless you have insta potions.. but they'll run out. Just saying if u had 3 wizards.. they'd kill anyone. Especially with FT's.

but anyways this will be my last post on this topic...

Quote Originally Posted by koriban View Post
    Pretty sure one of the only guilds playing left to play a different game (Albion) resulting in the server losing almost all of its usercount.

Nothing to do with changes made, but if it feeds whatever fantasy you've created to sustain your self-righteous e-boner, then go you.

For the record, a server "dies" when it is closed. Your will to play died.

My will to play died long ago when charms were implemented. I truly believe Marble is the best mir2 server files around and probably always will be, but in my honest opinions needs a complete reset and many a thing changed, extensive quests added and so forth to be viable again.
    Why do you talk so much shite when you don't even play? The server was under 20 usercount way before albion you just taking a wild guess, the only people from core who probably went to albion would of been Varaka / Skeema / Tzuk all the rest was just shitter that they recruited when server died down, Kenpachi logged on every so often to test fighting but never actually done **** all but sit in SZ, if you had any clue you'd know the server went from 50-60 users peak to 15-20 peak in the space of 1 week after the care bear shit was added and along with FF working on luck, if you really wanna be made look a prick make a pool and ask why people left.. Our guild was far far bigger than CORE and we all left because of the shite update.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie/Hello View Post
    Get MR and FF reduction charm...

800+ FF will be reduced to 200ish.
    My warrior can only hit for 140dmg.. that's with CHM charms/TDB poison charms aswell..

Mir 2 Advisor / Moderator IceMan's Avatar

I dont think any updates are happing here much any more. I like jamies work shame it should have kept up.
    I'm not lazy,I'm energy efficient!

Piff said make a pool

I'm in

Quote Originally Posted by JustAUser View Post
    Piff said make a pool

I'm in
    Hahahaha! didn't even notice that.. Poll* xD

Aww so no skinny dipping pale mir nerds?

Sakeee

????????????????????????????????????

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234