Legacy MU
Likes Likes:  241
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Re: Zircon Server Development

It's not a high rate, i guess Jamie just carried on his tradition from Marble of having no bag weight's so you get more game play instead of filling your bag up with 5 bundles at level 10.

2. Want your banner advert here? CLICK!

also on mir 3 you could carry as many rt's as you wanted if you had the bag weight and they stacked up to 10000s if you really wanted them too.

bag weight isn't a issue it makes the content in game achievable
    Quote Originally Posted by Razarus View Post
    issues and constructive feedback more commonly titled "cries" by the unintelligent or straight up retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by mir2pion View Post
    Since the 5H server I pottered on was left hanging in limbo, I downloaded this one and found I can observe pple without even making an acct (making which is pita because of email, I just have one email for some time now and hate to 'pass it around', period).

Anyway the server strikes me as ultra high rate due to how many pots and teleports in how big stacks pple can carry. One char lev 16 today was teleporting around so much on Bichon map apparently without any reason it became very annoying to watch, in the end it seemed he just wanted to get back to town and it took countless rts to put him anywhere close. How can such low level char carry so many rts or afford to buy that many in the first place since this is supposed to be low rate server?
    Also observed some lev~30 char on map with Numas, also teleporting back to back no end, killed one sub boss, it dropped tons of gold, I suppose he was trying to find another, got annoying with him teleporting like forever. On high rate 5H server the RT stack was 'only' 50 (pots 40) and most I recall I had like 3 stacks, 150 rts on me, here it is like 750 or how many in single stack?

Another lev40 char had quite some gold in bag, it just doesn't strike me as low rate server that I was told earlier on this thread it would be. But perhaps things are a bit relaxed due to server not being live, in some preview state? Mind you it took me a while to find this thread, didn't expect to find it in chat section.

The thing about the Obsever mode is, you don't really need to make an acct and actually play to get 'mir fix' for your addiction. It is an amazing feature, also allows one to play with the interface configurations and get familiarized with many things without even dipping a toe in the game
    I kinda expected some static, passive view on someone's char but you can open/close the bag, quick slots, char panel etc, move it around re-position chat window, reconfigure it, check on the newly added features like mouse tips on minimap showing info...

It also allows access to the client setting including resolution and switch to windowed mode - that one I'd like to have access to without first having to launch in full screen, on my first launch I got just grey screen, had to quit via win task manager, thankfully it displayed ok on second try. [OK just checked and it can also be set in Zircon.ini]
    - Server is very under populated considering it's alpha, although this has become less noticeable lately as the user count spiked up to 40 lately...I think people are just itching for their fix and just playing, despite the upcoming wipe lol. I've personally been whoring low level boss drops for BIO/Books to gauge a drop rate for when its live.

- The amount of pots is because there is no bag weight in the game to stop pots being the primary reason to stop hunting, as oppose to needing to repair/refine or when you level etc.

- Mir3 generally is "faster" paced in comparison to Mir2. You would reach Lv40 relatively quickly, and late game is more around the Lv50 mark and later. Korean late game is around 70-80 with new skills (That I have yet to see myself), but that is intended to be added at some point down the line. The current goal being to reach GSP standard for live, then Korean data for later.

- The RTing around is indeed for boss searching lol. As above, with the lack of players, there are ample sub bosses to be taken freely without competition.

- There is also a freely available cash shop to test out buffs and see how much adjustment they require or possibly removal for when live comes in. Currently you can have 135% Drop rate and 115% Exp rate increase 24/7 along with Luck/HP/MP/Stat boosts.

Basically....as the alpha currently stands, it's faster paced, easily available bosses due to low population and massive boosts from an un-adjusted cash shop for testing lol. Nothing to be taken seriously for what it will play like or offer in live in my opinion.

The one thing to be taken is the playability, performance and fixing of bugs/issues.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #454

Maps Populated
    • Departed Valley Lv 1
    • Departed Valley Lv 2
    • Departed Valley Lv 3
    • Banyo Island
    • Banyo Cave

Monsters Added
    • Bloody Armed Beetle
    • Golden Armored Beetle
    • Earwig King
    • Mature Earwig
    • Millipede
    • Enraged Lord Ji'Nae
    • Banyo Soldier
    • Banyo Warrior
    • Banyo Captain
    • Banyo Lord Guzak

Items Added
    • Chrome Armguard Of Earth
    • Jade Armguard Of Purity
    • Glowing Armguard Of Crescent
    • Wind Walkers
    • Medallion Of Black Magic
    • Ghost Armor (M)
    • Ghost Armor (F)
    • Raiment Of Spectral Energy (M)
    • Raiment Of Spectral Energy (F)
    • Band Of Azure Sky
    • Aged Gold Band Of Mystic
    • Channeler's Signet Of Wizardry
    • Cobalt Armguard Of Earth
    • Azure Armguard Of Purity
    • Glowing Armguard Of Full Moon
    A bigger, better carrot.... Coming soon.

Zircon Home Page,

Zircon Download

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie/Hello View Post
    Zombies revive 0 ~ 3 times, you have no idea of knowing if it will revive again unless you stand around for 10 seconds.

So remembering the lowest exp will now help you, as such reversing the exp will make it clear.

---------- Post Merged at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Numa Ruins added to the game

Monsters Added
    • Numa Cavalry
    • Numa High Mage
    • Numa Stone Thrower
    • Numa Royal Guard
    • Numa Armored Soldier
    • Numa Assault Captain

Items Added
    • Relic
    • Rusty Signet Of Myrmidon
    • Rusty Signet Of Evoker
    • Rusty Signet Of Vicar
    • Rusty Charm Of The Destroyer
    • Rusty Amulet Of Dark Sorcery
    • Rusty Pendant Of Purification
    • Rusty Bracer Of Revelation
    • Rusty Ring Of Enlightenment
    • Rusty Bracelet Of Ascension
    • Courage Of Kelsar
    • Temperance Of Hunta
    • Determination Of Tanguere
    • Wisdom Of Dumachi
    • Justice Of Natura
    • Shamal's Obsidian Giant Blade
    • Shamal's Divine Blade Of Judgment
    • Shamal's Staff Of Retribution
    • Unparalleled Polearm
    • Signet Of Myrmidon
    • Signet Of Evoker
    • Signet Of Vicar
    • Charm Of The Destroyer
    • Amulet Of Dark Sorcery
    • Pendant Of Purification
    • Bracer Of Revelation
    • Ring Of Enlightenment
    • Bracelet Of Ascension
    • Relic Fragment

NPC's added
    • Denise - Sabuk
    • Mark - Sabuk
    • Kimberly - Sabuk
    • Glenn - Mud Wall
    • Grace - Mud Wall
    • Marshal - Mud Wall
    • Mandie - Mud Wall
    • Jarvis - Sabuk
    • Tumur - Numa
    • Imari - Numa
    • Solonga - Numa
    • Wooshas - Numa
    • Wooroy - Numa
    • Pat - Numa
    Have you also coded the secret abilities of these necklaces into your files?

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #456

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom View Post
    Have you also coded the secret abilities of these necklaces into your files?
    Can you prove these abilities ever existed and what they did?

I see nothing in the GSP database to say they had any sort of special function.
    A bigger, better carrot.... Coming soon.

Zircon Home Page,

Zircon Download

Hi Jamie,

I think he is referring to

Life = 3x more chance to crit and 3 x dmg on crit
    Chaos = 30% more dmg
    Cosmos = % lifesteal and green poison

They were made by 4 necklace fragments.

I probably got the bonus slightly wrong but something like that. I deffo remember these on euro for sure

Yes, http://zentaur.zed.ro/equipment has most items covered but I think both Life and Chaos where the same? 30% increased critical damage. Will need to verify on GSP files if you want to add that.

Yeah was gonna say that Life as you listed it is crazy. Practically (napkin math) a 900% damage modifier 0_o

LOMCN Senior Member SilvaRoberto's Avatar

MOO (mace of obliteration ) and great blade 100% had hidden crit, and i think most items that said "rare" on them had hidden crit.

---------- Post Merged at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:32 PM ----------

on usa a guy called cassius i think, stole a chaos necklace among other mega rares from his guild after pretending he was gona power lvl

Quote Originally Posted by SilvaRoberto View Post
    MOO (mace of obliteration ) and great blade 100% had hidden crit, and i think most items that said "rare" on them had hidden crit.

---------- Post Merged at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:32 PM ----------

on usa a guy called cassius i think, stole a chaos necklace among other mega rares from his guild after pretending he was gona power lvl
    None of them had hidden crit. I had moo on euro and it didn't crit.

Chaos necklace mc2-7 or something had 30% inc dmg
    Life neck dc1-3sc2-7 or something, had hidden crit
    cosmos necklace dc3-8or something but would green poison mobs about 1/5 hits. Didn't have hidden crit. I had both moo and cosmos on euro and was not critting extra.

Euro had them from nrc dropping fragments but usa/global moved them to tadanga I believe which is not in numa ruins but numahill

LOMCN Senior Member SilvaRoberto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lionsm!ght View Post
    None of them had hidden crit. I had moo on euro and it didn't crit.

Chaos necklace mc2-7 or something had 30% inc dmg
    Life neck dc1-3sc2-7 or something, had hidden crit
    cosmos necklace dc3-8or something but would green poison mobs about 1/5 hits. Didn't have hidden crit. I had both moo and cosmos on euro and was not critting extra.

Euro had them from nrc dropping fragments but usa/global moved them to tadanga I believe which is not in numa ruins but numahill
    mayb the moo didnt crit and it was the great blade and the rare version of the westdesert sword (angelic blade? )

do i also remeber correctly that drops were on timers? on usa i got 2 j.maces inside 1 hour from BP off the preistess mob that was a good day!

hi jamie could you please give an estimate time when this server will be officially released?

Hi Jamie,

Just a quickie. Is there anyway of changing the colour of your character dot when using the big map when you press B? Maybe I'm just going blind but I find it hard to see where I am when RT'ing to a cave or place on some maps, especially desert. Really good to see a new mir 3 server coming up!

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by jaffar91 View Post
    Hi Jamie,

Just a quickie. Is there anyway of changing the colour of your character dot when using the big map when you press B? Maybe I'm just going blind but I find it hard to see where I am when RT'ing to a cave or place on some maps, especially desert. Really good to see a new mir 3 server coming up!

Cheers
    No there isn't.

But your dot is already a separate colour from others (Light blue), and i'm pretty sure regardless, if your having a hard time seeing yourself, a different colour won't make a whole lot of difference lol.

Not like the dot is enormous when viewing in the Big Map.

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast