Zircon Server Development

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
probably for the best though right? I mean taos always the least played class

they need to be changed to be as good as other classes solo or something, even though yes they are a support class, shouldn't be punished for it, e even if it DOES make sense for taos to be weak solo

personally i think it would help a lot if taos had less tedious management of buffs, having to recast soul shield,magic shield, UE and heal all the time and keep your poisons up was a nightmare

you could argue some people like that kind of playstyle with a lot of buff management but surely this must be an annoying design since taos are such a minority most of the time

68a7b3a700ba605b3c73969246ac6537--reaction-pictures-fail-pictures.jpg

The intention is no summons for Taos and no taming for Wizards...

But he has stated he's bringing the development in line with Mir3 USA as a base to work from...so Summons and taming could be possible...DURING DEVELOPMENT.

Then removed later when he's working on the content itself.

cv4EpJa.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:38 PM ----------

u make me a bigger better carrot and ill ride it ;) :P

I was actually working on a new version of Mir myself, where tao's don't have heals, buffs or summons

I call it

1ts308.jpg

But then I came in this thread and

WeSWS9Wp2C-8.png

Maybe next time :frog:

Reactions: SmavidDavid

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
68a7b3a700ba605b3c73969246ac6537--reaction-pictures-fail-pictures.jpg

cv4EpJa.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:38 PM ----------

I was actually working on a new version of Mir myself, where tao's don't have heals, buffs or summons

I call it

1ts308.jpg

But then I came in this thread and

WeSWS9Wp2C-8.png

Maybe next time :frog:

TBF I didn't say no pets was good or bad, I just said thats what Jamies doing, i happen to like tao pets.

but im excited to see what he comes up with and hope the tao feels on par with all the other classes.

I like how end game tao looks and if it could feel like that in early game too i wouldnt care that tao pets are gone, Warlocks are awesome :P

KingHades

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2005
Taos own on Korean official and are not just a support class! Summoned pets hp is based on level of summon and sc. pets damage is based on illusion, and with explosion Taos can do crazy damage. They have aoe, para and combo skill that easily make up for what they lack at low lvls 1-60. Have seen lvl 50 pets hp range from 2-13k and damage from 1-20k. On Korean official the game starts at lvl60+ and this is where new skills come into effect for all classes.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
TBF I didn't say no pets was good or bad, I just said thats what Jamies doing, i happen to like tao pets.

but im excited to see what he comes up with and hope the tao feels on par with all the other classes.

I like how end game tao looks and if it could feel like that in early game too i wouldnt care that tao pets are gone, Warlocks are awesome :P

I quite like the tao pet thing, but I am not adverse to changing them (on my play server I've got them ignoring player controlled characters altogether - they do (when i figure out how to do so) absorb damage against the tao though - like a pseudo shield.

This sounds like another little 'Jamie' quirk we are throwing in which is cool. Interesting, even if it turns out not a good idea.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Server was wiped as re-balancing has taken place (Happend yesterday)

• Added a lot of maps (can browse by using BigMap)
  • Current functional caves
    • Lost Paradise Cave
    • Banya Cave
    • Bichon Cave
    • Deserted Mine
    • Ant Cave
  • Spirit Sword Adjusted
  • New items added
  • Full Bloom Added
  • White Lotus Added
  • Red Lotus Added
  • Sweet Brier Added

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Seems crazy to me that you are already at the stage of balancing :D Nice work. Looking forward to release.

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
My 10 hours of leveling/sitting around chatting all gone! :( Guess I will have to remake :P

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Added Lv 14 Armour for warrior

Added Lv 15 Defensive Bracelets (HardGlove, Balanced Bracelet)

Added Lv 16 Weapons

Reduced Exp required for levels 17 and higher

---------- Post Merged on 13-08-2017 at 01:13 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 12-08-2017 at 02:54 PM ----------

Lv 14 Armour for warrior removed.

Implemented official EXP requirements for levels 0 ~ 102

Removed Single stat system, re-implemented Min and Max.

Flea Cave added

---------- Post Merged at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:13 AM ----------

Hiding Fixed,

Despair Valley Added (Bug Cave)

Status
Not open for further replies.