Zircon Server Development

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
During testing ideally exp would be faster, no one wants to grind on a server that will reset, well some do but that's their time wasted :)

i get the feeling some will use it as an excuse to be like "ugh already completed everything where's the new island cave and bosses"

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
i mean no high rate xD think about 7x 16x med :)

As far as i remember Euro Mir 3 was a hell of a lot faster to level than Mir2 was people was 55+ within a year or so there i think.. If hes going off that rate i don't think it needs to be touched at all. Big servers really lose their feel once people start hitting 65+ on a lowrate like chronicles it killed it for me.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
As far as i remember Euro Mir 3 was a hell of a lot faster to level than Mir2 was people was 55+ within a year or so there i think.. If hes going off that rate i don't think it needs to be touched at all. Big servers really lose their feel once people start hitting 65+ on a lowrate like chronicles it killed it for me.
tbh there are level 50+ skills so hitting 65+ isnt really a problem if u ask me, also he wants faster exp for the testing purposes I think

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Fixed Effect layers (Zombie holes being drawn on top of mobs).
Added Uma Temple
Critical Attacks added to the game.

2ZutkhB.jpg

Last edited:

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
then youg gold was set to 90k (if you had more or less it would still be 90k)

logged into nothing, its why I posted stating I didn't get the 10k..(only know because of the message when you log in) not too fussed, just thought If I didn't get anything others might not have too.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
logged into nothing, its why I posted stating I didn't get the 10k..(only know because of the message when you log in) not too fussed, just thought If I didn't get anything others might not have too.

Well the wiped happened a few days ago and your account was created today?, so you never had a character when the item wiped happened and the gold given out.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Well the wiped happened a few days ago and your account was created today?, so you never had a character when the item wiped happened and the gold given out.

oh, thought it was only one wipe o.0 so you wiped it twice then? nvm :P

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
oh, thought it was only one wipe o.0 so you wiped it twice then? nvm :P

I wiped and attempted the server with more reasonable balanced mobs, single stat wasn't proving viable, so I wiped all items, buffs and reintroduced Min~Max stats, as compensation for lost items people were given 10k per level to rekit up from the shop.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
New Spells added to the game.

• Frozen Earth
  • Blow Earth
  • Fire Wall
  • Augment Explosive Talisman
  • Augment Evil Slayer

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
What about an exp buff for people that was level 14+ ? Also did I have to make a sin again to get the gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.