Zircon Server Development

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Giving Jamie his 5 a day.

HittingJamie.gif

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
I hear Jamie has a carrot in a minimum of two orifices at all times.

But idk :rolleyes:

TBF that's the only reason I stay on good terms with my local greengrocer... **** gets expensive

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
ThunderBolt, IceBolt, GustBlast added

Town Teleport and Random teleports added

Big Map Added (B)

Map Changes are marked.

Red Door = Cave Entrance
Green Door = Cave Exit
Magenta Door = Down a Floor (Deeper)
Blue Door = Up a Floor (Shallower floor; closer to exit)

You click on the markers to VIEW that map, you will also see your group members on that map (As such)

I am in Bichon Town Whilst viewing Bichon Cave, and I can see my Group member run about.

HlYzKXO.jpg

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
ThunderBolt, IceBolt, GustBlast added

Town Teleport and Random teleports added

Big Map Added (B)

Map Changes are marked.

Red Door = Cave Entrance
Green Door = Cave Exit
Magenta Door = Down a Floor (Deeper)
Blue Door = Up a Floor (Shallower floor; closer to exit)

You click on the markers to VIEW that map, you will also see your group members on that map (As such)

I am in Bichon Town Whilst viewing Bichon Cave, and I can see my Group member run about.

HlYzKXO.jpg

Like the big map idea Jamie. Nice one.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Hmmm, when I see it i'm not sure I actually like the massive screen space lol. Gonna feel weird.

Also super imposing when in a cave by the looks of it. Fancy increasing light range perhaps? You know... to make the night not so dark and full of terrors ? :S

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Can use the massive screen space view by moving bag and other panels there on both sides, that's what I did on happy server on res1920x1080 and here even chat window and minimap and what not is movable and chat I think resizable tall, IMO great, even amazing. :eagerness:

Not clear on usefulness of seeing items above common grade on minimap, does that mean if you run about maps you will see nearby left behind drops if there is some 'rare' blue or better item in it? Like a dot of some color other than current ones?

Also that seeing group member running about in cave while you stand in BW SZ, simply awsome :peach:

Also, from recent discussion on another thread, mobs following you out of cave or basically through doors is possible on C# files but it seems is wrought with potential difficulties (can crash server). Very neat thing though, stops those door exploiters who kill subs, bosses near door and slip out (to heal) and back in, or make a lure towards a door and slip out and back in to drop mob trail...

Last edited:

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
I'm not sure that's meant to be intentional, but I kinda feel Jamie would had to have coded it that way. Odd, but does seem exploitable if all mobs do that (or don't have rubber bands)

Status
Not open for further replies.