Zircon Server Development

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Items Above common Quality show on Minimap
You can Drag to Rezie MiniMap
You can Move Minimap around
You can Hover over MiniMap Icons to see Names
Size and Location are SAVED (like belt)

4uWPMuX.png

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
I'm surprised how new opportunities are accepted by LOMCN.

This community surprises me every time.

Jamie's project should be seen as another chance of having Mir3 to shine once again and instead we focus on technicalities and small bullshit such as contributions, releases, open source? Whatever..

At the end, the community stands because we can still get to play this bullshit of a game rather than having hundreds of developers and server makers branching out on other people source codes whatsoever.

If I recall properly, we never had any discussion as such when private servers popped up.. no one was asking for the source codes of the 1.4 server files.. they just wanted the freaking compiled server files to play with.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Thread cleaned!

Please try to keep posts on the thread topic.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Thread cleaned!

Please try to keep posts on the thread topic.

My post count!... But seriously, nice one. Although mstations post looks a little mad now tho.

Love the minimap changes. Any chance of a screenie as to what the different item rarities display like? Still not got a chance to download yet.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
How big will this carrot be Jamie? And does it need any hosting?

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
I like the belt system maybe better belts will offer more slots?

Amrod

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 7, 2009
poland
jame bro i have problem, when i died and click receive i get exe, some times when mobs hits me i get exe to ;p i use win 7 64 b it

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005
jame bro i have problem, when i died and click receive i get exe, some times when mobs hits me i get exe to ;p i use win 7 64 b it
Its bad when you can't even spell the server owners name, when its literally on the same screen. :applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.