Zircon Server Development

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
The refine interface has slots for you to put ores and jewellery so it doesn't take random stuff out of your bag. It's pretty obvious you need to put stuff into the slots

Never seen the refine xD Derp, how he explained it made it sound like a massive bug though haha.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
no bug, it was first refine, so the base chance of success is high. the chance rapidly decreases with level,

Out of interest, what are the odds of it working first time when not using any items? Which is what he describes (i think?) ?

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Out of interest, what are the odds of it working first time when not using any items? Which is what he describes (i think?) ?

the better the puri and the item the more % you have best iv had is 95% on level one but max you can get is around 70-80 on level 15..

max refine i had 4 fails.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Companions are now ingame

1_06_11_17_5_19_50.png

JustAUser

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2017
Aye few days earlier be better not a friday when every1 breaks up for Xmas :L
Ik my gamegold money will be lining my nostrils that Friday. ..but gl

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Please make it early not during Christmas

Aye few days earlier be better not a friday when every1 breaks up for Xmas :L
Ik my gamegold money will be lining my nostrils that Friday. ..but gl

ahh you dick, this is the date of my work's Christmas do.

Welp, looks like family neglect over Christmas...

Zircon Launch:

Friday 22nd December 2017, 18:00 UTC.

Simple question Jamie, will you compensate this lot? Bloody inconsiderate of you if you ask me....

I'm joking, release dates are what they are suck it up, if you want to see family see family. Jamie isn't forcing you to play over xmas or spend your nose powder on his server.

Lets stop complaining about the date.

JustAUser

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2017
Simple question Jamie, will you compensate this lot? Bloody inconsiderate of you if you ask me....

I'm joking, release dates are what they are suck it up, if you want to see family see family. Jamie isn't forcing you to play over xmas or spend your nose powder on his server.

It's called feed back.

Maybe jam should feed you your tongue back from out his anus o.o

You do have a purpose after all !:eagerness:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
If you're going to provide feedback about the release date, at least be reasonable and suggest a LATER date.

Asking for an earlier date is pointless...obviously it would be earlier if it was possible...Later would be the only option if the date was to be changed lol.

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Before Xmas is great, means there will be a christmas event!
I want my presents, I mean carrots.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014

Mine was a joke, well partially, I plan to neglect family for this.... xD

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
People are really moaning about date? It's perfect in reality everybody is off work well most people, not like you have to spend every day over the holiday with your family busy, 25th and new year is enough for me haha.

Fair date tbh.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
This date works for me, my family day this year is boxing day. Christmas day my parents are away for, so I guess I shall be one of the people actually on during Christmas day :/

Kakashi

AMATERASU
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2014
Date is perfect - many people have no time to play so its my chqnce to build up a big gap between yall, muhahahahaha - Jamie Ive sent 300€, pls send me gamegold to the 22th of December at 18:01 Server Time. Thx, merry xmas may your carrotdreams come true!

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Marriage has been implemented,

Which is ironic, because based on the release date, a few people may be looking for new marriages :D

(Note: Do not give a **** about the release date personally. It is an odd time to go live perhaps, but it's no better or worse than any other date. At least some people will have decent time to play)

Status
Not open for further replies.