Zircon Server Development

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
480 FPS on 1600*900 Resolution, 536 Monsters/Objects with Darkness on windows 10.

ENIXx4X.png

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Capture.PNG

My av has a habit of deleting the Zircon.exe despite me constantly telling it to ignore. Anyway once it's gone it's gone, the patcher doesn't seem to replace it.

p.s. your Bichon Town spawns are awful

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
View attachment 19088

My av has a habit of deleting the Zircon.exe despite me constantly telling it to ignore. Anyway once it's gone it's gone, the patcher doesn't seem to replace it.

p.s. your Bichon Town spawns are awful

Interesting error, Repair would fix the missing file(s).

Whats the AV error, I wonder if there's something I can do to stop false positives.

Whats wrong with the Bichon Town Spawns :/

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
That error actually happens after doing the repair.

I will let you know the next time my av updates and removes my exclusions -.-

All your mobs are mixed together. At level 3/4 I was looking for scarecrows (normally found amongst or just past deer etc. but getting molested by Oma Warrior's closer to town. I don't know if you've got stuff spawning in the wrong place or if it's purely down to the map being so small and wandering, but I did find some mob clusters around edges of the map also which is usually down to bad spawn locations. At that level you shouldn't be luring away harder mobs just so you can isolate mobs of your own level, it should be easy pickings

Here's a thing that I done made in Paint you can have

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 82

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
I like my Bichon trees like I like my women, spread out ... and less than 64 bits

I got battered by an Oma Warrior at lvl 1 when I was playing around on there once. It was fun, but it was just on the outskirts of town.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Have you tried .. Not being bad at the game?

But yea, I'll take a look at the spawns.... That "map thing", I assume that's what you would consider an ideal spawn?

I mean its got a logical flow to it, Maybe its worth applying.

Status
Not open for further replies.