Zircon Server Development

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Reboot @ 21 / 11 / 2017 - 17:50

Settings will no longer be wiped on updates.
New Quest Icon and Completed Quest Icon added to the bottom bar (like New Mail)
Added new Chat Option: Show Alert. Any Chat that's not visible and recieves a new message will display a (!) on the show button.
Short cut action (L) and "Show Quest Tracker" Box now correctly work.
Chat is now saved to a log file in current folder.
In Game Chat now only saved 250 entries (per window), Oldest will be removed.
Monsters will Immediately search for a new target when losing target and when someone comes out of hiding
Monster Info box now displays correct HP bar (Or can no longer replicate the issue)
Correct Image used for Starting Armour
ShoulderDash - Crash Fixed
Equipment armour glows added

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Makes you wonder what you carrot riders have been doing all this time doesn’t it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I find it nice lol.

I know that it's technically a noob area, but the spawns across all areas (With exception of a few) are all balanced and averaged out the same way...you won't find any areas with big chunks of mobs like you would normally, or lacking of a specific mob.

This of course does result in what you've outline, that you get all of the mobs maps all over the map lol...but i would have thought this was the point :D

But even doing as you suggested, would still eventually end up this way because of the wandering....unless there were regular reboots to keep the areas as confined as possible.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Personally I find it nice lol.

I know that it's technically a noob area, but the spawns across all areas (With exception of a few) are all balanced and averaged out the same way...you won't find any areas with big chunks of mobs like you would normally, or lacking of a specific mob.

This of course does result in what you've outline, that you get all of the mobs maps all over the map lol...but i would have thought this was the point :D

But even doing as you suggested, would still eventually end up this way because of the wandering....unless there were regular reboots to keep the areas as confined as possible.

When I mentioned about the OW in start area, I wasn't necessarily saying it was bad. Having to avoid or outrun certain mobs as they are too tough is cool. As long as they don't one hit you (thus removing the surprise for inexperienced players) then it's a good little gameplay element.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
When I mentioned about the OW in start area, I wasn't necessarily saying it was bad. Having to avoid or outrun certain mobs as they are too tough is cool. As long as they don't one hit you (thus removing the surprise for inexperienced players) then it's a good little gameplay element.

Even if they did 1 hit, it would be a problem for like...10 minutes, or however long it takes to get to the level where they may as well not exist anymore lol.

Later levels and other caves, this is the kind of spawning you want in a cave so you don't go sprints of distance seeing nothing...and then suddenly hit by a thousand strong wall of mobs at a door lol.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I honestly haven't been keeping up to date, but is there a feature that records PvP only Deaths and Player kills?

If there is, make sure it doesn't include PvE players deaths. Keep those seperate if possible, it's nice to know how many times you've been shrekt.

I would hope/suggest you build a system around this, too, considering there's no death drops. Content content content!

Looks good so far though.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Who let Pottsy have his own keyboard? Honestly

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
I honestly haven't been keeping up to date, but is there a feature that records PvP only Deaths and Player kills?

If there is, make sure it doesn't include PvE players deaths. Keep those seperate if possible, it's nice to know how many times you've been shrekt.

I would hope/suggest you build a system around this, too, considering there's no death drops. Content content content!

Looks good so far though.

player/pig bag drops are in game but body drops aren't, in mir 3 in most areas you are required to use more than 1 kit, because of the element system, so people will be dropping items.

i guess that's a in-between.

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
player/pig bag drops are in game but body drops aren't, in mir 3 in most areas you are required to use more than 1 kit, because of the element system, so people will be dropping items.

i guess that's a in-between.

thats_all_folks_wallpaper.jpg

Problem solved, close thread, masturbate until December 22nd.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Who let Pottsy have his own keyboard? Honestly

Well that's not very nice!

For the record, my mummy gave me my first keyboard when i was 10! But I have since gone out and got my own, i promise!

ChronicleGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
Coming together nicely Jamie, looking forward to this server.

Just on a side note, what is the max resolution for this?

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Thanks

561 gold to repair an Iron Bracer which costs 300 gold new? Do you work for BT?

Naa I think small calculation issue on repairing, will get that sorted for you and refund will arrive in the next 2 ~ 3 working hours, I just need your character name.

Edit never mind, it is fine, you were just special repairing the bracelet (which is the same price as Mir 2)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.