Zircon Server Development

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I'm not sure that's meant to be intentional, but I kinda feel Jamie would had to have coded it that way. Odd, but does seem exploitable if all mobs do that (or don't have rubber bands)

I would expect there will be a fail safe...such as bosses/sub-bosses not being able to roam.

But it would be funny having someone go through the time to lure all of the normal mobs out of the cave and into a town lol....sort of like a player made event haha.

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
I would expect there will be a fail safe...such as bosses/sub-bosses not being able to roam.

But it would be funny having someone go through the time to lure all of the normal mobs out of the cave and into a town lol....sort of like a player made event haha.

Always fun to bring a WT for backup in your next pk lol.

Selaine

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 18, 2015
England
If I read that correctly lol the monsters from inside the cave will follow you outside the cave? If so, that is pretty damn cool.

Mobs taken in this picture was mobs from the 1st floor, going to get the boss to chase me out the cave today =D

UniTY

O.G.
VIP
Apr 29, 2003
Florida, USA
The fireball seen around the world!

[video=youtube_share;FySvjkCPEZc]https://youtu.be/FySvjkCPEZc[/video]

[video=youtube_share;58lWomJE3yg]https://youtu.be/58lWomJE3yg[/video]

Last edited:

Stavros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Although im not going to budge from playing Albion, its good to see someone actually working on mir3. I preferred this model to mir2.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Durability now enabled.

Special repair:
5x Cost for Weapon
20x Cost for Armours
100x cost for everything else.

Db8U5Ce.jpg

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
It struck me as going to such details doesn't jibe with few of us here having been admonished for commenting on graphics design, we were told that to even think of such details is far away, that now is only being put together rough framework, something to that effect :untroubled: and now even the cost of repairs is being set, apparently once for all, in stone, seems really weird, dunno what to think :gorilla:
Is the server going live beta next week?

And how do you know anything about it being expensive or cheap if you don't know if gold will be plentiful or scarce? :fox:

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
It struck me as going to such details doesn't jibe with few of us here having been admonished for commenting on graphics design, we were told that to even think of such details is far away, that now is only being put together rough framework, something to that effect :untroubled: and now even the cost of repairs is being set, apparently once for all, in stone, seems really weird, dunno what to think :gorilla:
Is the server going live beta next week?

And how do you know anything about it being expensive or cheap if you don't know if gold will be plentiful or scarce? :fox:

I don't know how I can explain this without you getting it completely again, Nothing about the repair rate is set in stone.

Beta? Where on earth did you get such a notion from/

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004

I don't know how I can explain this without you getting it completely again, Nothing about the repair rate is set in stone.

Beta? Where on earth did you get such a notion from/

Oh didn't you know?

It's going live next week and all of us who have been testing, get to keep our levels and efforts we've done so far.

*Sarcasm, for those who might take me seriously lol*

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Server looks good, it shows you how serious some people take mir when you ask for a group in the bichon cave, and get told "no thanks need exp"

The server is pre - pre alpha , i do love the mir community.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Man can't wait to log on and get a wishper :D

Every day looking better though, exciting times.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Change data library structure to generate shadows runtime (those that need it).

Patch size 1.7GB

Benefits:
8.4GB -> 6.07GB Storage requirement (Better)
Smaller memory requirement(Better)
More efficient Drawing which will improve FPS. (Better).

Poison Mechanic now added to the game (Spitting spiders can poison you), will expand to Taoist poison tomorrow.

JecmAM2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.