Zircon Server Development

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingHades

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2005
Jamie/Hello
you said you was after mo 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg b info. dunno if you wanted me to post here, these are from Korean official.
Taoist Temple Province mobs

1.jpg

0A.jpg

0B.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
I appreciate the screenshots, but still too early to need such things,

Spells are what I am currently working on (screenshots or even better videos of each skill in action would be of the highest value right now)

Also these are a great example of how BAD the korean stats are for making new characters.

A Shell Nipper that has 304 HP and DC54 lol

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
I'm guessing this will be a low rate server similar to official but with more everything? Hopefully you learned a lot from mistakes done on Marble and other server owners like Archons! We really need a server that's AAA, the community is all over the place right now with like 8 servers and seems like a lot of people are taking a break from Mir in general.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I'm guessing this will be a low rate server similar to official but with more everything? Hopefully you learned a lot from mistakes done on Marble and other server owners like Archons! We really need a server that's AAA, the community is all over the place right now with like 8 servers and seems like a lot of people are taking a break from Mir in general.

Most likely.

A great deal of us and the ones I play with are playing other games entirely and waiting for this to release lol.

The Zircon Discord has 79 people on it (-1, cant count Jamie), you could likely take that as a minimal start out count in such an early point in. Seems like a great number of people have woken up to these cash servers and simply not giving them the time of day lol.

Unfortunately it seems some other servers that seem to have a bit of effort put in, but not as well advertised are also taking the brunt of this wake up call.

But i guess ultimately it's good to have a single attraction.

Last edited:

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
Is it just mega trolling like the 'waiting day' on Marble? God damn was that day 'fun'. Omni and I has great fun trolling about the place iirc

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Finally got around to updating

Assassin Attack Animations should be correct.
Added options to drop Monster target with right click.

fixed a few other issues (I forgot which)

Working Spells:
  • Weapon Accuracy
  • Improved Weapon Accuracy
  • Energy Blast
  • Half Moon Strtike
  • Destructive Blow
  • Potion Mastery

• Fire Ball
  • Thunder Bolt
  • Ice bolt
  • Gust Blast
  • Repulsion
  • Lava Strike
  • Lightning Beam
  • Lightning Strike
  • Concussion
  • Teleportation
  • Fire Storm
  • Lightning Wave
  • Greater Fire Ball
  • Greater Ice Bolt
  • Cyclone

• Heal
  • Poison Dust
  • Explosive Talisman
  • Invisibility
  • Mass Invisibility
  • Magic Resistance
  • Resilience
  • Holy Strike
  • Improved Holy Strike

• Willow Dance
  • Vine Tree Dance
  • Discipline
  • Poisonous Cloud

---------- Post Merged on 07-08-2017 at 05:28 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 06-08-2017 at 05:31 AM ----------

Added:

Ant Cave
Deserted Mines

Fixed Carnivorous Plants dissapearing before they should.
Fixed CaveMaggots, Carnivorous Plants and Spitting Spiders going invisible when harvested.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Jamie will Tempest be ingame? That's the one skill i remember using on my wizard on Euro Mir3.. Really loved it. Great work so far keep it up

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Hadn't heard much for a while; nice big patch for people to get their hands on and mess about with there.

I'm disappointed no implementation of ThrowingStar and NumaHill. :'(

Shane/Banshee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Haha throwing stars are still a main pk wep for warriors esp for people that try to run away

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
summon skelly may never work , think jamies going down a diffrent road with the tao

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
summon skelly may never work , think jamies going down a diffrent road with the tao

probably for the best though right? I mean taos always the least played class

they need to be changed to be as good as other classes solo or something, even though yes they are a support class, shouldn't be punished for it, e even if it DOES make sense for taos to be weak solo

personally i think it would help a lot if taos had less tedious management of buffs, having to recast soul shield,magic shield, UE and heal all the time and keep your poisons up was a nightmare

you could argue some people like that kind of playstyle with a lot of buff management but surely this must be an annoying design since taos are such a minority most of the time

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
The intention is no summons for Taos and no taming for Wizards...

But he has stated he's bringing the development in line with Mir3 USA as a base to work from...so Summons and taming could be possible...DURING DEVELOPMENT.

Then removed later when he's working on the content itself.

Lightstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2005
If he's using the new skills available on the Korean version, it should bring more balance to classes such as Taos. They have lots of new aoe skills that will definitely mix things up. Although most these skills are aimed for the endgame levels so some balancing at the lower levels would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.