Zircon Server Development

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
What about an exp buff for people that was level 14+ ? Also did I have to make a sin again to get the gold?

He wiped server a couple of days ago. You had to create a new account and chars again.
Everyone started again with no compensation (its alpha nothing needed)
A day or so into the rewipe, he changed the stats and reintroduced min-max. He left all accounts as it, but removed all items. Anyone with new characters, got 10k gold per character level so they could rekit from shops

To get the gold you had to have remade account after the account wipe, and before the item wipe. If you didnt get gold then i guess you didnt remake before the item wipe.

Making a new/recreating an account wont give you gold.

He is currently also testing the exp progression hence no current exp buffs, not sure if he has any plans to change that later

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Just tried, downloaded fine but it wants to start in full screen and I just see black screen with the music playing. Most mir servers won't show picture like this in full screen, window mode is always fine.

Is there a way to activate window mode? I think it is a problem switching resolution, not something to do with the usual troubles with black screen getting to game or such like.

Edit: nevermind tried launching second time and now I see login screen :P'

Do you play that activation by email game? are you serious :upset:

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Just tried, downloaded fine but it wants to start in full screen and I just see black screen with the music playing. Most mir servers won't show picture like this in full screen, window mode is always fine.

Is there a way to activate window mode? I think it is a problem switching resolution, not something to do with the usual troubles with black screen getting to game or such like.

Edit: nevermind tried launching second time and now I see login screen :P'

Do you play that activation by email game? are you serious :upset:

Email Activation is required yep :)

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Because it makes life harder to run multiple account for noobs like you :)

Honestly....no idea why, i'm sure there was a reason lol.

A: Referral System
B: Password Reset -> EMail

without confirming Email Email might not exist to receive new password. I will not be getting involved over lost accounts.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Red Moon Valley has now been implemented.

---------- Post Merged at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Zuma Temple has now been implemented.

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015
I'm presuming this will be wiped before launch day?

its been said numerous times yes.

server is in alpha test stage, might be wiped more than once before launch day depending any issues that crop up

Lukie

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2014
But when the server goes live will people all start from fresh is what I'm saying? Or is it worth starting now on the off chance it don't get wiped

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
But when the server goes live will people all start from fresh is what I'm saying? Or is it worth starting now on the off chance it don't get wiped
it 100% is being wiped and everyone will start at level 1 at the same time.

Lionsm!ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2015

Dont know how my answer is not clear. IT WILL BE WIPED, most likely a couple of times.

its worth starting now so you can level through and help him test it so that bugs can be found and fixed. Balance issues can be rectified and it can go live quicker. You may "waste your time" levelling only for that progress to be wiped, but you are not levelling to be the best, you are levelling in order to test.

If you just want to start early to gain advantage then wait until its released.

Status
Not open for further replies.