Droiyan europe private[english] server!!!!!!!!!

smoochy boys on tour

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
You know id be interested in giving this ago if i didnt have to contact user

Zerosignal

LOMCN Leecher
Jul 12, 2017
[h=2]NEW DROIYAN EUROPEAN SERVER!!! ******[/h][FONT=&quot]I bet many of you wouldn't beleive you'd read the above title again, but its finally happened, its back and its better than ever!

The game has been brought back by a professional team who have ensured the game is running smoother than ever, without bugs and has of course been fully translated.

So - They've launched a new "Testing Beta" which is allowing us to test out the game before there is an official release in a few weeks time.

So - how do you join? Unfortunately this board won't allow me to paste a ******** address, so if you could simply search on ******** "Glory Droiyan" you will find a number of pages, simply message him and he will send you the client and log in details for the testing beta. Also join the group/page..

I look forward to seeing you all in game and hope we can help make a great fun server!!

Peace XD
ZeroSignal

[/FONT]

Zerosignal Posts: 7Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:06 pm

---------- Post Merged at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Official Website will be launched very shortly, but for now its about diving back in again and testing the beta.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
doubt they would release mate, anyway don't stray :P your still required :)

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
lol I won't got my head in mir 2 for a long time got next two days off so expect crafting anytime now.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Any chance we will get the source code or server files? :P

I assume hes using the Neo source code, most Chinese servers run it and it's a public source although it's abit buggy, last time i messed around with Droyian this was what i was using at the time but had issues with saving and disconnecting.

I used the English files but had to make new producers and db's in SQL for this engine to work
The client i used the Neo Client and patched it with the English client, was abit of a pain in the arse that part.
Source is in attachment if you still want it.

As for this server, is it offline now? downloaded but can't connect to it.

Attachments

• NEODroiyanEngine.rar
    925 KB · Views: 20