[Approved] Chronicles [AceM2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

zivanovic99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2015
Server count was back up to around 80 for most of yesterday and night, people have slowly started coming back and GM has just applied a new update.

So if anyone was thinking of coming back now would be a good time 😀

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Re: Legend of Mir Chronicles [AceM2]

Server is back up.

Changes/Additions as of Chronicles V5.4:

Sam
wfhRx2n.png

What about the mir3 classes?

RubixSparx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
Thought id come back and see how things are going (it has been a while) I cant remember any of my log in details. I have sent a message vis the forums but its not saying I have sent any messages when checking sent mail? Any help would be appreciated.

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Thought id come back and see how things are going (it has been a while) I cant remember any of my log in details. I have sent a message vis the forums but its not saying I have sent any messages when checking sent mail? Any help would be appreciated.

Hey Rubix,

Message us on the ******** page, we have a few to do tonight I will get them all done in a batch.

Sam

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
whats this like for new players?

I think it is quite forgiving for new players (maybe I would say that being the owner), but we do have a number of features to allow new/low level players a chance:

- Low Level EXP Boost
- LLC/MLC Ancient Caves
- Rested EXP for time spent offline/in SZ (it is faster if left in SZ).
- Individual instances for many dungeons (allows you some 1 on 1 time with your favourite bosses etc).

I am sure there is more, but that's what I can remember off the top of my head... I should really go through all the features of the server and get a page together about them.

Sam

Fore

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 8, 2006
Can't seem to get the sign up to the official forums working so will have to post here instead (it's not sending the activation email to my gmail account).

I've sent 2 e-mails, one to the support ID and one directly - I bought 20k GG on 1st August, payment has been taken yet the GG hasn't been updated.

Know this isn't really the place for it but don't seem to be able to get in touch with the team any other way...

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Can't seem to get the sign up to the official forums working so will have to post here instead (it's not sending the activation email to my gmail account).

I've sent 2 e-mails, one to the support ID and one directly - I bought 20k GG on 1st August, payment has been taken yet the GG hasn't been updated.

Know this isn't really the place for it but don't seem to be able to get in touch with the team any other way...

Hey Fore,

Sorry to hear this... The best place for this would be a direct message on our fa-cebook page: https://www.*************/acem2server

Let us know what your character name is on there and we will investigate this for you.

Sam

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
Is it possible to get a list (even just a text list) of the new spells and levels. Doesnt have to be fancy like on the website pleasea

chelsea123

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 24, 2015
Going to start playing mir again I think... need something to waste my time other than the pub haha!

Any familiar faces?
Tips/Tricks for levelling as a noob?

Was thinking about rolling as a Monk for a change I usually always play as Tao, sometimes War.

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
Just returned to server after a year+ of being off having problems accessing my account if a gm could get ahold of me itd be appreciated :)

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011
Hey LuckyDip,

Easiest way to get hold of the team is via the fac-ebook group, send us a dm on there and we can try and sort the issue for you :).

Sam