Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor

smoochy boys on tour

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Seen the conference videos on youtube and must say Ive never laughed so hard in a while.
This is the second conference
[video=youtube_share;rFAIBpxSWfQ]https://youtu.be/rFAIBpxSWfQ[/video]

4th ones supposed to be in london today? I think

Last edited:

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
i love him hope he does it inside 4 rounds but can't disrespect mayweather for his 49-0

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Love to see Mayweather get knocked out but I honestly cant see it. Them two in the street having a proper fight he would 100% get owned...... but in the ring where he's grown and mastered his defensive style, I very much doubt it.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Id love to see McGregor lose, such an annoying prick

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Haha the pair of them piss me off if I'm being honest, can't say I would like to attempt it myself with either of them though 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
49-1. connor drops him in the 3rd with a over hand left.

u can see why boxing has become so boring tho these "speeches" feel a little worked especially last night with floyd getting vimto and ribena to try act all big and hard. fist 2 were great tho. Compared to a ufc presser its just feel unnaturally scripted.

floyds shitting it never has he had any one tell him he would already be dead in a real fight. hes never had to fight someone who **** talks better. floyd has no idea what style conor will bring, yet conor knows every step every punch every slip floyd has in his locker.its like playing poker but every one else at the table is playing with there cards face up. Add to that conor's punching power and timing, 12 years on him, stronger, longer reach, taller any one who says he has no chance must be insane.

it comes down to can conor hit floyd if he does floyds in trouble. if not floyd will be happy to counter punch for 12 rounds because there no way them bitch hands in big gloves can put conor away

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
The cocky one is going to win. :beaten:

I just look forward to two people punching each other, I don't give a **** who wins.

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
49-0 , yea mother****er I'm runnin`....in to the monther****ing bank

lol'd irl :)

PS: in a street fight, Conor would win yea, but in this particular fight Floyd will dance arround, embarassing the **** out of Conor.
I'm guessing Conor wont even land 1 hit on Floyds babyface.

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Connor wins - all to brag about

Mayweather wins - he beat somebody who is a UFC fighter not pro boxer...

Either way Mayweather hasn't really got much to win but the satisfaction of beating a prof UFC fighter at boxing. McGegor is also humble in his losses so mayweather wont get the flare up after either.

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
;1070023 said:
49-0 , yea mother****er I'm runnin`....in to the monther****ing bank

lol'd irl :)

PS: in a street fight, Conor would win yea, but in this particular fight Floyd will dance arround, embarassing the **** out of Conor.
I'm guessing Conor wont even land 1 hit on Floyds babyface.

Not land a punch? Conor knows Floyds style.... floyd hasn't a clue what to expect. He most defiantly will be landing punches.

He won't win but he will defo be landing punches, I expect it to go the full 12.

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Heres the last conference.

[video=youtube;vyaWDg2bT9g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyaWDg2bT9g[/video]
lol that one guy really does look like a weasle.

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Heres the last conference.

[video=youtube;vyaWDg2bT9g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyaWDg2bT9g[/video]
lol that one guy really does look like a weasle.

Hahha I watched it live last night was fantastic ! 🤣

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Mayweather has never fought a fighter with as many styles as McGregor, Do you think McGregor is going to come out and stand in a typical boxing stance?

Helllll no, He'll constantly be switching stances from Capoeira to Karate then to Irish and finish it off with a Thai stance... Mayweather has never faced these stances and wont know what will come after them or where the strikes are coming from.

Mayweather also doesn't possess the knockout power some people are saying he does, The only way mayweather wins is via points, Mcgregor only has to land a few punches and even if he doesn't land them, do you think Mayweather had enough guard to constantly take one of the most powerful combat sportsmen's strikes?

49-1...

Xythas

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 22, 2017
Chesterfield
Mayweather has never fought a fighter with as many styles as McGregor, Do you think McGregor is going to come out and stand in a typical boxing stance?

Helllll no, He'll constantly be switching stances from Capoeira to Karate then to Irish and finish it off with a Thai stance... Mayweather has never faced these stances and wont know what will come after them or where the strikes are coming from.

Mayweather also doesn't possess the knockout power some people are saying he does, The only way mayweather wins is via points, Mcgregor only has to land a few punches and even if he doesn't land them, do you think Mayweather had enough guard to constantly take one of the most powerful combat sportsmen's strikes?

49-1...

If you think someone is going to use Capoeira or any stance other than boxing in a professional boxing match against the best boxer of our time then i suggest you take yourself down to your nearest boxing gym and educate yourself on why you don't see it and never will unless they're asking to be knocked out.

As for the fight itself..

I can't really see it going to McGregor. Yeah he's loud, brash and entertaining but when all is said and done he's walking into a new sport and that is fact.

If you're in the know then you know boxing is very different to striking in MMA. Everything from angles, timing, movement & distance all change to some degree.

McGregor is not 'one of the most powerful combat sportsmen'. Far from it. I can name a good 25 - 30 people in his own weight class from various organisations that beat him on power. McGregor has never be known for his power what he his known for is his timing and accurate, precise punches. Different to power.. That is McGregors strong point.

The timing he possesses is on the level of GSP and other top tier fighters. He also has a very good ability of hiding his strikes behind Capoeira something which gets completely taken away in a boxing match. The difference in MMA timing and boxing will be a good thing to look out for to see if he has adjusted well to it.

All this is not even mentioning going from 4 - 6oz MMA to 10oz boxing gloves. He's going to find out that he might not be as accurate and precise as he thought he was when he was wearing MMA gloves. Everyone who has made a switch between the two always bring that point up. He'll be no different.

There is a reason Mayweather is 49 - 0 regardless of how he fights. Boxing is a science compared to MMA striking and Mayweather has that science down to a point.

This is coming from someone who has been in a ring and a cage semi - professionally up and down the country.

Mayweathers winning this.

Last edited:

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
Floyds the greatest pound for pound boxer of all time.

Conor is an MMA fighter, who has lost several fights in UFC.

They are having a boxing match.

It all points to a Mayweather win.

So I'm putting money on McGregor.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Floyds the greatest pound for pound boxer of all time.

Conor is an MMA fighter, who has lost several fights in UFC.

They are having a boxing match.

It all points to a Mayweather win.

So I'm putting money on McGregor.

Lost once in the UFC, 3 times in MMA ( Never lost standing up ).. Stick to Mir this whole thread is laughable only person who's a slight clue about combat sports here is xythas. Mcgregor is going to get clowned 12 rounds or maybe a stoppage if he bust's Conor face up to bad, Mayweather don't have the power to KO somebody of Mcgregor size with his hands, last person he knocked out was ricky hatton 10 years ago and Ricky is ****ing tiny compared to Conor.

Anyone got Conor winning needs to log back on Mir lol.