Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor

smoochy boys on tour

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
Lost once in the UFC, 3 times in MMA ( Never lost standing up ).. Stick to Mir this whole thread is laughable only person who's a slight clue about combat sports here is xythas. Mcgregor is going to get clowned 12 rounds or maybe a stoppage if he bust's Conor face up to bad, Mayweather don't have the power to KO somebody of Mcgregor size with his hands, last person he knocked out was ricky hatton 10 years ago and Ricky is ****ing tiny compared to Conor.

Anyone got Conor winning needs to log back on Mir lol.

I forgot the all knowing Piff was on these forums, can you explain to me why Mcgregor would bust Conors face up? I was under the impression they were on the same side?

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
If you think someone is going to use Capoeira or any stance other than boxing in a professional boxing match against the best boxer of our time then i suggest you take yourself down to your nearest boxing gym and educate yourself on why you don't see it and never will unless they're asking to be knocked out.

As for the fight itself..
/QUOTE]

And if you think he's gonna go in there and not taunt him with diffrent stances to confuse Mayweather then you don't know McGregor.

Xythas

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 22, 2017
Chesterfield
If you think someone is going to use Capoeira or any stance other than boxing in a professional boxing match against the best boxer of our time then i suggest you take yourself down to your nearest boxing gym and educate yourself on why you don't see it and never will unless they're asking to be knocked out.

As for the fight itself..

And if you think he's gonna go in there and not taunt him with diffrent stances to confuse Mayweather then you don't know McGregor.

Never said he wasn't going too I just said it was ****ing stupid and there is a reason you dont see it. He can try whatever he wants but the conclussion will just be the same regardless. I don't need to know McGregor to know what works and what doesnt.

Why would you use a stance meant for kicking or to set kicks up (as an example) when you can only use your hands in the first place? It's illogical and all you're going to do is make the other guy wait and slip whats thrown. There is no confusion because we all know whats at the end of it, another punch. Confusion would be not knowing if the other guys is going to kick, punch or clinching, etc.

Absolutely ****ing crazy if you think Conor is taking this.

Punchers chance at best.

Last edited:

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I forgot the all knowing Piff was on these forums, can you explain to me why Mcgregor would bust Conors face up? I was under the impression they were on the same side?

Oh no i made a typo... where as you typed something that is complete bullshit and made up, you've probably watched about 2 Conor fights in your life and think you know fighting. Like i said 99% of this forum knows nothing about combat sports and should keep their opinions to coding and mir something they have a clue about. You knew exactly what i meant just trying to get some Likes, just like a F a c e b o 0 k W h 0 R e lol. You've probably never watched a Floyd mayweather fight in your life you muppet

Last edited:

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
Oh no i made a typo... where as you typed something that is complete bullshit and made up, you've probably watched about 2 Conor fights in your life and think you know fighting. Like i said 99% of this forum knows nothing about combat sports and should keep their opinions to coding and mir something they have a clue about. You knew exactly what i meant just trying to get some Likes, just like a F a c e b o 0 k W h 0 R e lol. You've probably never watched a Floyd mayweather fight in your life you muppet

Watched plenty of Mayweathers matches - I said he was the best pound for pound boxer of all time. Do you disagree?

Also, knowing about combat sport and fighting is two completely different things, but you're probably just a ****ing juice head at his local cross fit who started wearing UFC vests to make himself look hard.

You didn't make a typo, a typo is where you accidentally make a single spelling mistake or printing error. You make about 300 every ****ing post, you're just retarded, there's a huge difference.

You also didn't answer my questions about the exact outcome of the match? You are the wise and all knowing Piff - the foremost authority on everything and anything, please o wise one, enlighten us.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Watched plenty of Mayweathers matches - I said he was the best pound for pound boxer of all time. Do you disagree?

Also, knowing about combat sport and fighting is two completely different things, but you're probably just a ****ing juice head at his local cross fit who started wearing UFC vests to make himself look hard.

You didn't make a typo, a typo is where you accidentally make a single spelling mistake or printing error. You make about 300 every ****ing post, you're just retarded, there's a huge difference.

You also didn't answer my questions about the exact outcome of the match? You are the wise and all knowing Piff - the foremost authority on everything and anything, please o wise one, enlighten us.

Piff1 be like Do you even lift bro?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Gotta love the armchair experts coming out of the woodworks whenever an event like this pops up.

Equinnox

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 22, 2017
Mayweather will lose on purpose, then get a rematch for a double payday.

I have insider knowledge, put your life savings on McGregor. Thank me later.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
You've no chance, I'll hit you so fast and hard you'll feel like you're surrounded fam.

Ps.. Popped a friends Uncle Sams Virginity last night with a double chilli & cheese...

... hopefully with some uncle sams chicken nuggets to truly blow his mind?

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Hope that there will be some decent quality streams out there today, no way Id pay for 100$ this but never the less it should be entertaining :P

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
its 20 pound on sky and most chanels. england anyway. big connor fan also love ufc and mma but put 100 on floyd to win 6th or 7th

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
I bought this for tonight, what's the best way to stream it ? I'm using the NowTV app on my TV to play it for myself but wondering if I can play it on the PC aswell?

if any of you find out if I can watch it on more than one device then i'll think about streaming it for you guys.

PS - https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-sky-sports-box-office-events-on-now-tv

[video=youtube;9o7KPoS0HGs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o7KPoS0HGs[/video]

Last edited:
Reactions: ventus

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I bought this for tonight, what's the best way to stream it ? I'm using the NowTV app on my TV to play it for myself but wondering if I can play it on the PC aswell?

if any of you find out if I can watch it on more than one device then i'll think about streaming it for you guys.

PS - https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-sky-sports-box-office-events-on-now-tv

[video=youtube;9o7KPoS0HGs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o7KPoS0HGs[/video]

Stream's are all done on AceStream for big event's like this so there 0 chance of any copyright people taking it down whilst it lives, also crystal clear some people stream that in 1080 60FPS if it's a big fight, that would be the only place worth even thinking about streaming it, Any Streaming website this fight will be on lock like never before.

P.S You shouldn't stream it anyway, 20£ for the fight in the uk is such a fair price just support the sport and let people buy it or deal with a slow laggy shitty stream if they can't find the codes for Ace.