western woool boss testers

smoochy boys on tour

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
I'm very sorry mate that was my fault, please run the auto patch once more and it will work pal.

Cheers

stupple

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
>.< this mean i can use it for testing stuff for other project :)

eg maps

my internet security dose not like you website as in making account up

Last edited:

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
i really like Woool and would like to be informed on release info and any testing phases to get a feel back into the game i have love for :)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
This will be posted on Western Fourm but having problems with it at the moment, will get Lilq to take a look at it.
Lowered hp on monsters in GeneralCave South.
ImmortalIsland Added to Veteran

How To Capture Mounts
Obtain BeastCollar (Consonance Npc)

Put BeastCollar onto Shortcut bar, move your mouse cursor over one of the wild mounts and press your BeastCollar, this will either do damage to the mount or obtain it, you will receive the stone in your bag if you are successful.

Mount Rank 1 Uprade
Visit Consonance Npc
Select Receive Mount Food
Summon your mount by double clicking the stone in your bag.
Double click the food and this will give your mount exp, (You will need to open your mount interface up and check the level from there, currently a bug updating it's level on it's name.)
Your mount needs to be level 7 to upgrade, so keep feeding it until it reaches level 7.
Once level 7 go into Upgrade and select Rank 1 upgrade, Receive RevealArmor and proceed to upgrade your mount.
Rank 1 will allow you to ride it.
capture.jpg
mounts.png

TigerKing
Visit Qijiang Npc
Select Obtain TigerKing Shield.
Equip the Shield.
Right Click the shield (You must be wearing it) to open the TigerKing Interface.
You will receive a TigerCrystal, input the crystal into the feed slot and click feed.
You can now summon your TigerKing.
TigerKing will only level up with TigerCrystals, skills will unlock when he reaches a certain level.
20170822_002339.jpg
tigerking.png

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Thought I would let you guys see all of our working Beast mounts, all of which have skills and own bag space.

BestMounts.jpg

ChronicleGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
Wow, I forgot how nice this game looked, may download the client and give it a go if its still in testing?

Stan.

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Wow, I forgot how nice this game looked, may download the client and give it a go if its still in testing?

Stan.

Hey, yes it's still up testing mate 24/7.

Download the client then run the auto patch.

Lee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Never played this before looks good , is there a rough estimate on a "live" date?

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Im on the alpha, having never played however im not sure what im doing, i cant seem to harvest deers for the first quest?

liquidice

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 6, 2003
England
Im on the alpha, having never played however im not sure what im doing, i cant seem to harvest deers for the first quest?

Hi mate the harvesting does work it's just a pain, just keep moving around the deer and haven't from a different position till you get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk