Mir Atlantis [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Re: Mir Atlantis [Crystal M2]

That mass post of screenshots included SFL's ID and PASS... careful when you're posting screenshots lol

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo

That mass post of screenshots included SFL's ID and PASS... careful when you're posting screenshots lol

ye i did notice this screenshot after i had been posted the screenshot nps i changed it that moment game is online..

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

now online and running

---------- Post Merged at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:44 PM ----------

as u said 1 vs 20 cant take the sw what did u cry :D

I moaned about how you recalled their whole guild to SW, even after reboot haha

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

You need to sort wizards out, they are too tanks it's unreal, to the point where a wizzard can tank 3 warriors with sheild down holding suns for over 7 seconds, something needs to be changed as firewall pretty much = to gameover

wonderman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2013

dont go in fw then lol

---------- Post Merged at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:02 PM ----------

server down

KinG2

Known Cheater
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2016
Egy-Cairo

You need to sort wizards out, they are too tanks it's unreal, to the point where a wizzard can tank 3 warriors with sheild down holding suns for over 7 seconds, something needs to be changed as firewall pretty much = to gameover
u still level 55 and noob items .. look at Subzer0 he hit wiz's 3-4 hits on shield coz he 64+ and wear 62 kit he really hurts and warriors op go lvl and kit ur self then talk about wizzard..:frog:

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

u still level 55 and noob items .. look at Subzer0 he hit wiz's 3-4 hits on shield coz he 64+ and wear 62 kit he really hurts and warriors op go lvl and kit ur self then talk about wizzard..:frog:

so, a level 59 warrior, level 57 and level 55 fully kitted, is not allowed to kill a level 64 wizard with their shield down? This is the only mir ive seen this happen. You must be a deluded child.

---------- Post Merged at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Also GM,

Look at the tag system, There was a Wooma Guardian had been red poisoned and left alone for over 2 minutes, i decide to kill it, no one around no one hitting it, Yet the person who psned it over 5mins ago got the Poison tag and got the k ill even though he was in sz, how is this possible?

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT

so, a level 59 warrior, level 57 and level 55 fully kitted, is not allowed to kill a level 64 wizard with their shield down? This is the only mir ive seen this happen. You must be a deluded child.

---------- Post Merged at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Also GM,

Look at the tag system, There was a Wooma Guardian had been red poisoned and left alone for over 2 minutes, i decide to kill it, no one around no one hitting it, Yet the person who psned it over 5mins ago got the Poison tag and got the k ill even though he was in sz, how is this possible?

updated the all char damage also i will look @ psn

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo

Also GM,

ur lier man abut poisoning as if ur hiting the boss 100% means ur goin to get the kill , i just did got Wt from ur guild yd it rted next to me 0 hp psnd red green and i got the kill ''ty 60 tao wep''.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

They need to setup a auto patcher.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Nearly finished download, any tips on where to level at the start? Wizz decent here ?