Mir Atlantis [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017
Re: Mir Atlantis [Crystal M2]

if u kill one by one i think u need 2 years to be lvl 50 :D :P

---------- Post Merged at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:07 PM ----------

the game started from 10 days and the first is lvl 64

---------- Post Merged at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:08 PM ----------

the game started from 10 days and the first is lvl 64

Lol, Didn't realise I had halfmoon, sorry my bad :P

also.. I'm stuck in CastleGi-Ryoong.. can you log on and @recall me in bw please? lol

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

lowest cave give 250 exp, that's 400 mob, each mob takes like 5 seconds to kill

thats about 32-34 minutes for 1 level, I wonder how a low rate server would be like :P

Low rate would be like Eden server :stung:
There its like 10 to 20 seconds per mob or even more :beaten:

if u kill one by one i think u need 2 years to be lvl 50 :D :P

Yeah, on Eden warrior needs to kill mobs in most a bit higher level maps/caves one by one and what you say is true there, spoiled kids should go to Eden and everywhere else it will be like peachy then. :tickled_pink:

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT

Low rate would be like Eden server :stung:
There its like 10 to 20 seconds per mob or even more :beaten:

Yeah, on Eden warrior needs to kill mobs in most a bit higher level maps/caves one by one and what you say is true there, spoiled kids should go to Eden and everywhere else it will be like peachy then. :tickled_pink:

its med rate m8 isnt low

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

Not sure which server you refer to, anyway it is in the eye of beholder what rate what is :cat:

Tried this server even if pk is not my cup of tea, after bones cave I tried the second noob cave, mines, ran deeper in, found ghoul and couldn't budge it, on small hp I ran further in and got killed by zombies, maybe they get stronger the deeper you go? Broke stone and dropped weapon, both given by starter box, now have no idea how to get any weapon (never mind the stone) besides level 1 stick from shop, I think shop sells only that plus maybe one other weapon, maybe lev5 or whatever, totally useless to lev40 char and no idea how I could continue without weapon.... how stupid does it get?

Looked around province, there is one yob per square mile and is hard to kill for several points of experience, ditto for snakes in SV, bones drop pots only, zombies don't drop anything whatever, WT KR mobs dropped only suns as far as I could tell from my short visit there) packing it in as I don't see a way how I could proceed on this server except using fists or that level 1 stick.

BTW why does first screen advertising this server have oldfashined gui, from heroes files I think? The rest are stock crystal gui as there is in game.

Last edited:

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT

Not sure which server you refer to, anyway it is in the eye of beholder what rate what is :cat:

Tried this server even if pk is not my cup of tea, after bones cave I tried the second noob cave, mines, ran deeper in, found ghoul and couldn't budge it, on small hp I ran further in and got killed by zombies, maybe they get stronger the deeper you go? Broke stone and dropped weapon, both given by starter box, now have no idea how to get any weapon (never mind the stone) besides level 1 stick from shop, I think shop sells only that plus maybe one other weapon, maybe lev5 or whatever, totally useless to lev40 char and no idea how I could continue without weapon.... how stupid does it get?

Looked around province, there is one yob per square mile and is hard to kill for several points of experience, ditto for snakes in SV, bones drop pots only, zombies don't drop anything whatever, WT KR mobs dropped only suns as far as I could tell from my short visit there) packing it in as I don't see a way how I could proceed on this server except using fists or that level 1 stick.

BTW why does first screen advertising this server have oldfashined gui, from heroes files I think? The rest are stock crystal gui as there is in game.

first m8 thx for ur replay and feedback
u make my eyes go to some thing i forget is the nob items isnt in shop so i will add them and thx for this point for nw u can do alt char and take what items u need
this is as u said was in heroes and acem2 files not at all point iam sure i updated most of it

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013

any else have the problem getting past the char screen. for me it just goes all black and dont come on after clicking on char any1 help me out

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT

u log in fine then have a black screen ?
if u have black screen pls make sure u install netframework 4.5 or higher or directx sdk 9

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

isn't working for me.. o.0

servers crashed

---------- Post Merged at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:47 PM ----------

General Feedback/Changes should be made

This is a Sun only server, Hp pots are pretty much useless as they give +10 regen per sec and People are hitting u over 500 per hit, as mobs are caining your hp, this needs changing imo as when u hunt, ur deep in a cave, suns wont make u last, pots will

Red poison seems to last forever in which if your in a cave, once your poisoned its GG as you take more damage unless you got a Tao with you.
Some of the NPC's don't work and these "tokens" that you trade in cannot be obtained as the trade in NPC doesn't work

For a solo player, leveling is pretty much impossible unless your up all day leveling as you don't make much % and have to use half moon, Tao i don't know and wiz has firewall

Most bosses can be solo'd by a warrior, not many group type bosses at all,

Wizard: They are an absolute tank due to protection ring, but with shield down, they can **** there and hold suns down and never die, Reason: i was hitting a level 60 wiz same kit as me with his shield down he took 10 TDB's and a flaming sword and managed to run away from me after he was para'd. Same as most classes they can tank too much due to sun pots giving 300 HP, they should be giving 150 HP.

---------- Post Merged at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:32 PM ----------

It seems all the character database been wiped, no ones chars are existing anymore, on ranks or login... Sort it out GM

Last edited:

wonderman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2013

iv just tryed to login an its saying it doesnt exist

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

Get 1,000KB a second from that downloader, cba wait 2 hours and we get a mirror ? Normally get between 4-6mb a second :\