Mir Atlantis [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
Re: Mir Atlantis [Crystal M2]

server now bk up and running sorry all for this issue

---------- Post Merged at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:38 PM ----------

servers crashed

---------- Post Merged at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:47 PM ----------

General Feedback/Changes should be made

This is a Sun only server, Hp pots are pretty much useless as they give +10 regen per sec and People are hitting u over 500 per hit, as mobs are caining your hp, this needs changing imo as when u hunt, ur deep in a cave, suns wont make u last, pots will

Red poison seems to last forever in which if your in a cave, once your poisoned its GG as you take more damage unless you got a Tao with you.
Some of the NPC's don't work and these "tokens" that you trade in cannot be obtained as the trade in NPC doesn't work

For a solo player, leveling is pretty much impossible unless your up all day leveling as you don't make much % and have to use half moon, Tao i don't know and wiz has firewall

Most bosses can be solo'd by a warrior, not many group type bosses at all,

Wizard: They are an absolute tank due to protection ring, but with shield down, they can **** there and hold suns down and never die, Reason: i was hitting a level 60 wiz same kit as me with his shield down he took 10 TDB's and a flaming sword and managed to run away from me after he was para'd. Same as most classes they can tank too much due to sun pots giving 300 HP, they should be giving 150 HP.

---------- Post Merged at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:32 PM ----------

It seems all the character database been wiped, no ones chars are existing anymore, on ranks or login... Sort it out GM

done chars are now bk up for wizzard the shield removed damage by 50 % next will be only 30 % the hp regon i will look in it to make it better more

---------- Post Merged at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:50 PM ----------

servers crashed

---------- Post Merged at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:47 PM ----------

General Feedback/Changes should be made

This is a Sun only server, Hp pots are pretty much useless as they give +10 regen per sec and People are hitting u over 500 per hit, as mobs are caining your hp, this needs changing imo as when u hunt, ur deep in a cave, suns wont make u last, pots will

Red poison seems to last forever in which if your in a cave, once your poisoned its GG as you take more damage unless you got a Tao with you.
Some of the NPC's don't work and these "tokens" that you trade in cannot be obtained as the trade in NPC doesn't work

For a solo player, leveling is pretty much impossible unless your up all day leveling as you don't make much % and have to use half moon, Tao i don't know and wiz has firewall

Most bosses can be solo'd by a warrior, not many group type bosses at all,

Wizard: They are an absolute tank due to protection ring, but with shield down, they can **** there and hold suns down and never die, Reason: i was hitting a level 60 wiz same kit as me with his shield down he took 10 TDB's and a flaming sword and managed to run away from me after he was para'd. Same as most classes they can tank too much due to sun pots giving 300 HP, they should be giving 150 HP.

---------- Post Merged at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:32 PM ----------

It seems all the character database been wiped, no ones chars are existing anymore, on ranks or login... Sort it out GM

done chars are now bk up for wizzard the shield removed damage by 50 % next will be only 30 % the hp regon i will look in it to make it better more

---------- Post Merged at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:50 PM ----------

isn't working for me.. o.0

now should work

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

crashed again mate

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

@ fireStorm post your server.exe crash log. I may have a fix for you if it was the same issues I had.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

Well, Turns out i wont be playing this server, GM is bias to Most wanted, as Sabuk came out today and he recalled their guild to SW, then put tele out.

Wouldnt recommend u play unless you join MostWanted, as gm is helping them it seems ><

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT

Well, Turns out i wont be playing this server, GM is bias to Most wanted, as Sabuk came out today and he recalled their guild to SW, then put tele out.

Wouldnt recommend u play unless you join MostWanted, as gm is helping them it seems ><

plz tell these who told u that go away why i help a guild they guild are more then 18 pple and u only from 5 to 8 and u want win plus i taked the sw and reboot the server and all goes to bw then u and ur gld cry they always do that

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

plz tell these who told u that go away why i help a guild they guild are more then 18 pple and u only from 5 to 8 and u want win plus i taked the sw and reboot the server and all goes to bw then u and ur gld cry they always do that

please tell me this.

Before you Released sabuk wall , BEFORE YOU RELEASED IT

The guild Most wanted had already took it? how the fook is that possible that their whole guild is in Sabuk, and we are in Safezone waiting for u to activate teleporter ?_? enlighten me how a guild took SW before u released it.

As well as your selling top kit/lvls left right centre, worse than bens server

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT

if u dont w8 the teleporter to actaive u will use rt easly but u r just stay in sz w8ing till i finished and for this mistake i took the sw and rebooted the server and every one in palce was recalled to bw you just have little crying kids said every thing happen in game to gm he is do every thing

DeathAngel

Banned
Banned
Jul 16, 2017

LOL? a guild had "Sabuk Wall" before it was even released??

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

i played this guys server a long time ago under the name of EGYMIR..

his pals will always have the upper hand.. Items / donated items / gold / walls

halfway through the download i remembered who owned this server so didn't bother letting it finish, even thou his other server was fun just hard to keep track of what actually dropped and what was giving out to his pals.

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT

halfway through the download i remembered who owned this server so didn't bother letting it finish, even thou his other server was fun just hard to keep track of what actually dropped and what was giving out to his pals.
actually i dont know why the pple think i give my friend or any one items or what so on
and anther servers doing much more donate as i dont do from the start i only do for x2 char donate and only its goes to the server

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

yeah, soon as reboot finished server up, their whole guild was in SW haha
then u see their guild from 1 omaking robe and fewl lvl 60's to about 80% l vl 60's lots of 60/55 weps etc, skills xd

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT

yeah, soon as reboot finished server up, their whole guild was in SW haha
then u see their guild from 1 omaking robe and fewl lvl 60's to about 80% l vl 60's lots of 60/55 weps etc, skills xd
yh iam the wizard can put some char on palce and some out -_-

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo

moan more dude ur **** player and u can do **** to us , as i said u need Alex ur share as ur nothing with out him. stop chating **** and spaming gm helping MostWanted as we just cleard u all from Sw and got it from u.

---------- Post Merged at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:29 PM ----------

please tell me this.

Before you Released sabuk wall , BEFORE YOU RELEASED IT

The guild Most wanted had already took it? how the fook is that possible that their whole guild is in Sabuk, and we are in Safezone waiting for u to activate teleporter ?_? enlighten me how a guild took SW before u released it.

As well as your selling top kit/lvls left right centre, worse than bens server
loling irl at selling top kit , lvl . why dnt u donate like ur chars did in 5h ? or u need alex to donate for u ? :)
anyway GM didnt sell any best lvl or highest kit as he just donaing lvl 56 with 55 gear while best kit in game is lvl 62 and highest lvl in game is 66. stop chating **** again and stop lie , if u dnt want to play go awy and stop chating ****. bye bye paki

---------- Post Merged at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:31 PM ----------

LOL? a guild had "Sabuk Wall" before it was even released??

hes lier i swear , ibby is just mad cuz he lost 5 items of his kit today to us in PK WT and he wanted to win sw but he just lost it to us :) .

btw guys KidPaki is ibby who moaning and spaming that atlantis is **** game he just Said fk 5h to continue playing in MirAtlantis lol.
more screenshots .

---------- Post Merged at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Last edited:

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

Does **** meaning can't kill 1v20? Then yes I am **** cause it's impossible to kill 20 people when ur not a top player, also I didn't donate? Bulma donated for himself? If I'm nothing without him why am I killing your guild ._. Elaborate on how I got your guilds kit if I'm "nothing"

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT

now online and running

---------- Post Merged at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Does **** meaning can't kill 1v20? Then yes I am **** cause it's impossible to kill 20 people when ur not a top player, also I didn't donate? Bulma donated for himself? If I'm nothing without him why am I killing your guild ._. Elaborate on how I got your guilds kit if I'm "nothing"

as u said 1 vs 20 cant take the sw what did u cry :D