Mir Atlantis [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
Re: Mir Atlantis [Crystal M2]

Nearly finished download, any tips on where to level at the start? Wizz decent here ?

all classes are good in their own way, wizzies are just stupid op i say lol, they can tank harder than taos + warriors put together

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa

all classes are good in their own way, wizzies are just stupid op i say lol, they can tank harder than taos + warriors put together

Ahh where should i level when i start ?

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

hunting areas, start from bone, then move to WT, ill see if i can get u a pro ring

---------- Post Merged at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:35 PM ----------

GM uploaded the wrong EXE , hang on i ll see if i can get on a working one

NEVERMIND, it is im just a twat

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT

new exe from here
https://www.mediafire.com/?u3kmjn36h7m57io

for the autopatcher i dont have a website can i do it with out website ?

---------- Post Merged at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:46 PM ----------

server now bk online and sorry for the long time

---------- Post Merged at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:46 PM ----------

zombie , bone palce and wt v1

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

new exe from here
https://www.mediafire.com/?u3kmjn36h7m57io

for the autopatcher i dont have a website can i do it with out website ?

---------- Post Merged at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:46 PM ----------

server now bk online and sorry for the long time

---------- Post Merged at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:46 PM ----------

zombie , bone palce and wt v1

iceman help him pwease <£ many kisses

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

i ment the full download.....

all links are broken.for the FULL client

non of the download links other than the new client what fire linked works on this thread for me.

Last edited:

jordyb1991

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 13, 2017

ive tryed all this its saying wrong version and cannot download

---------- Post Merged at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:30 AM ----------

and then i downloaded the other bit and it comes up with purple screen and somewhere you put id and password only

billystain

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 21, 2011

not haveing any luck getting on line with this can someone post a full zip of the files including the latist exe so i can just extrtact and play

---------- Post Merged at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:52 AM ----------

haveing the same problem

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT

not haveing any luck getting on line with this can someone post a full zip of the files including the latist exe so i can just extrtact and play

---------- Post Merged at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:52 AM ----------

haveing the same problem
does media fire working on ur country
i have to upload them into googledrive

---------- Post Merged at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:10 AM ----------

i ment the full download.....

all links are broken.for the FULL client

non of the download links other than the new client what fire linked works on this thread for me.

Uploading the client now

billystain

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 21, 2011

yes i have the exe and filed but we keep getting purple screen when we run the exe and cant make account to be able to log in

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

well i have the same problem from the UK so i doubt its a country issue when other people from UK downloaded before hand...

i was able to download a few days ago but i didn't let it finish.

---------- Post Merged at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:13 AM ----------

does media fire working on ur country
i have to upload them into googledrive

---------- Post Merged at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Uploading the client now

i can get into game with another crystal set of server files but when i log into the game my map is black and cant move... as im unable to download any of your full client.

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT

well i have the same problem from the UK so i doubt its a country issue when other people from UK downloaded before hand...

i was able to download a few days ago but i didn't let it finish.

---------- Post Merged at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:13 AM ----------

i can get into game with another crystal set of server files but when i log into the game my map is black and cant move... as im unable to download any of your full client.

yes the client have changed for most of files so i uploading the full client in googledrive

---------- Post Merged at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:19 AM ----------

yes i have the exe and filed but we keep getting purple screen when we run the exe and cant make account to be able to log in
purple screen meaning ur client missing files

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015

Logged in , no clue where to start hunting, people running around with what looks like quality kit , is there a teleport NPC or a starter guide or something?

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT

Logged in , no clue where to start hunting, people running around with what looks like quality kit , is there a teleport NPC or a starter guide or something?

yh u should go to jun and take ur starter kit and goto the nob cave by trevor like boneplace and zombie and wt v1

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012

Did u upload the up-to-date client? It saying that I got the wrong version and couldnt d/l anything yday.