Likes Likes:  1

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Update

Update

Wasnt there meant to be an update on the 14th or did i hear wrong?

2. Want your banner advert here? CLICK!

Re: Update

#serversfinished

good server files though so instead of wasting them maybe in the future relaunch marble with different spells or something

Quote Originally Posted by nigelfarage View Post
    good server files though so instead of wasting them maybe in the future relaunch marble with different spells or something
    you mean no charms? LOL

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstorm View Post
    #serversfinished
    Speculation.

[OO\Skyline/OO]

Not finished but with most of the server going to Albion online it's going to be a quite period, for players and updates, probably going to effect all Mir servers.17th onwards

Likes to Retract Paypal Transactions Adv's Avatar

CORE are going to Albion. Rest of the loyal players outside of that clique will be left to rot on the server, ever teased along by the prospect of an update that will most likely never come.

Dont know why you arent just honest and say... "Yep, this is getting no attention. Just staying online"
    Originally Posted by Adv
    So 2 years into your server you were unaware L7 gave 100% output? ****ing hell. What exactly did you think people were moaning for all this time? Unreal.

I genuinely thought the moans were about being able to get luck 7 so easily not that once you got it you had 100% damage...it was only when Tai said about luck 9 that it clicked.

Sam

what Shane said seems fairly candid. many may yet come back to marble, it's happened before. it's got content for all levels now. don't see that it needs a lot of updating? aspects of the game won't suit everyone but that is always the way i guess. just not sure how sustainable the server is with 20 players. hard to say what might happen to the economy eg will thread prices go up or down as there will be a drop in both supply and demand.

there's no reason why players wouldn't come back to marble if there were more updates, true, at the end of the day it's still the best coded mir 2 server

Likes to Retract Paypal Transactions Adv's Avatar

It can be the best coded thing in the entire universe for the rest of time, but if it's not fun it's not fun.

The hard core of marble may enjoy what they have now but it will get boring eventually. When that time comes who knows.

Seems like such a waste. Never mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Originally Posted by Adv
    So 2 years into your server you were unaware L7 gave 100% output? ****ing hell. What exactly did you think people were moaning for all this time? Unreal.

I genuinely thought the moans were about being able to get luck 7 so easily not that once you got it you had 100% damage...it was only when Tai said about luck 9 that it clicked.

Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Adv View Post
    CORE are going to Albion. Rest of the loyal players outside of that clique will be left to rot on the server, ever teased along by the prospect of an update that will most likely never come.

Dont know why you arent just honest and say... "Yep, this is getting no attention. Just staying online"

CORE guys willing to take on a scrub like me in Albion Online?

Quote Originally Posted by Adv View Post
    It can be the best coded thing in the entire universe for the rest of time, but if it's not fun it's not fun.

The hard core of marble may enjoy what they have now but it will get boring eventually. When that time comes who knows.

Seems like such a waste. Never mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yeah so get some updates, people would come back and the dedicated players have more to do
    it really is a waste but i dont blame Jamie, he's already done a great job and provided great stuff