NewEden [Crystal]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Server Name - NewEden
Rate - Low Rate Leveling/ Medium Rate Stats
Server Now Online.

Download Instructions-
If you played Alpha, ALL you need is the new Autopatcher
If you did not play Alpha, you have two options, download the full client, then the client.exe.
OR just download the client.exe and patch directly from there.

Downloads
AutoPatcher
Mirror 1 - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9...nNwMWpMY2ZYYWc

The Vision-
I built this server as I wanted to bring back the euro feel, the feeling of having to work for your items/levels. I feel all recent lowrates have just been a mad rush to 40 so you can experenice the new content, which I feel is just lazy. I have re-created the whole journey.

However, No-one enjoys being a n00b so you will find the game picks up quickly, you will not be hunting Skeletons for 5 days with slaying/fencing and will have your basic class defining spells within the hour.

I also wanted to bring some variety/choice into the kits, You can go full glass cannon if you want, however you will have not have any AC, or AMC. This did recieve alot of positive feedback during the Alpha/Beta stages.

I have also spent alot of time on the caves/hunting areas, Each one has a purpose and many have mazes, hidden doors and other features. Not to mention to Prison Of LostHope, which took me about a month to make.

Features -

Capturable Caves/Nodes and Cities.
Dynamic Player triggered rifts and invasions.

Caves/Hunting

All New Maps (100% new)

Secret Mazes and caves.

Wilderness - 4 Province Maps, No MiniMap, Packed with caves and things to discover.

Caves - Areas designed specifcally for leveling, hunting or bossing.

PrisonOfLostHope - A 60 floored Maze, packed with every single boss ingame, some are fake, some are real can you make it the end?
This cave is basically ZTMaze,BDD,MysteryCave all combined.

This server rewards the explorers, those that stick to the caves on the teleport stone will miss out on 50% of the server.

Items -

Over 500 items, Choose your kit based on your play style, defence, attack or do you prefer Base?

Every Boss ingame has its own individual Mythic/Legendary item, Can you collect them all?

CritDamage/Crit Chance has been recoded so it not longer massively Overpowered towards players, However it will still help and should be desirable stats to have.

Crafting - Every cave has a few craftable items, These items are not designed to be the best, but to compliment your all ready diverse load out.

More-

A REAL LOWRATE! - No more rushing to level 40 in 3 days for the new content, the whole server is new content.

Spells - All spells are auto-learned as you level before you hit level 30. Want to be level 15 with flamefield? We have you covered.

Classes - 3 Classes, Warrior,Wizard,Taoist - Changes made to current spells to balance out. Taoists are now a must for every group.

Over 120 Quests - Most are just the usual, however there is a few Long story driven quests.

BossSouls - Mobs drop boss soul scrolls, which will teleport you to the BossSoulRoom.

BossHearts- Collect the hearts to summon a new boss.

Loads more, so much more I have not revealed.

FAQ During Alpha/Beta Testing
I got asked a lot of questions during Alpha/Beta, as everything is so new, so thought id awnser the most common ones below

Q - Why does the Wilderness not have Minimap/Bigmap
A- This is because the wilderness is there for you to explore, the Mobs/bosses here drop better than the ones in the Normal world, not everything should be easy.

Q-Defence Items are crap.

A-This depends on your playstyle, personally I'd like to have 1000HP more than someone else, but if you want to go full glass cannon, then dont complain when you get 3 hit.

Q- Why is leveling so hard?
A- It's not a race, Once you hit level 28-32 on this server your Kit/How much effor you have put into crafting/gemming/orbing is more likely to impact your capabilites, rarther than what level you are. However getting to level 40 still has it's rewards.

Q- Whats the difference between a leveling cave, and a Hunting cave.
A- A leveling cave is designed for you to level in, it has 1 boss at the end and that is it. A hunting cave is where you go to hunt, it has 8 bosses, 8 smaller floors and the mobs drop more gold/gems and items than the leveling mobs.

Q- Why do Mobs/Bosses hit hard
A- I wanted to bring back the times when you actually had to pay attention when hunting, However Most bosses ingame are meant to be soloable once you reach the required Kit/Level grade.
Only group bosses are designed for groups of players.

Q-Why is gold so hard to get?
A- It's not, you are just hunting the wrong places, Every cave has a purpose just because it does not give the best exp, does not mean it is useless!

Q-Why is all the good stuff Hidden?
A- Not all the good stuff is hidden, but the majority of it is, I wanted to bring back the "not knowing where everything is, and how to get there". The feeling of accomplishment when you finally worked out the ST/ZT maze routes.

Q- If a boss is behind a maze/hidden does it drop better?
A- Absolutely, usually about 2-3x better than bosses that are not.

Q- How do I teleport to the town

A- @town

Q- My guild has the blessednode, how do I activate the exp buff?
A- @blessed

See below screenshots for more information on features.

Attachments

• ItemExample.jpg
    ItemExample.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 299
  • HiddenBosses.jpg
    HiddenBosses.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 297
  • PVPConquest.jpg
    PVPConquest.jpg
    546.2 KB · Views: 293
  • WildernessAdvert.jpg
    WildernessAdvert.jpg
    604.4 KB · Views: 302
  • Crafting.jpg
    Crafting.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 293
  • InvasionAndRifts.jpg
    InvasionAndRifts.jpg
    452.7 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Re: NewEden Low/High Rate Hybrid

This thread is reserved for updates from the server owner(s) only. Do not post here.

If you wish to discuss this server or need technical support, please use the dedicated Discussion Thread found in the Server Discussion section.

Link Below for Server Discussion

Click Here

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Re: NewEden Low/High Rate Hybrid

Update 1.1!

fZ3y2AO.jpg