Zed corrupt

dagras

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Here's a link to show that gmzed who "runs" zentaur server is corrupt.he gives away items to players to better themselves and makes them more powerful.no wonder people stop playing. He must be logging into their accounts to keep there characters active as the people who own them haven't played in a long time yet they still active. Come join us in the group and have your say
https://www.*************/profile.php?id=100019754077252

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Followed the hilariously made F4CEB0OK page link, down the rabbit hole I went, only to find...

nothing.

And here I thought I was going to get video footage of him being "EXPOSED"

Blueballed.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Buttf*cked players that got banned in past for unbehaviour actions against server and zentaur's comunity

Carry on

Loliance

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2017
Here's a link to show that gmzed who "runs" zentaur server is corrupt.he gives away items to players to better themselves and makes them more powerful.no wonder people stop playing. He must be logging into their accounts to keep there characters active as the people who own them haven't played in a long time yet they still active. Come join us in the group and have your say
https://www.*************/profile.php?id=100019754077252

My cat has brain damage and it has more intelligent thoughts than this o.O

looby1971

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 19, 2016
I'm not banned yet my char has been logged on yes I do have screenie I could put on here but will be removed so what's the point and tbh now I see I'm not the only person to see this I will get **** for this post so u might as well get it off your chests and realise I don't care any more well done to the ppl who stand up for them self I didn't have balls ATM but like I say fk um I got abuse off game on game even when I was in hospital even threatened idea never play mir again well I'm not gunna be blackmailed or abused any more I've not been on zent in long time but I'm still on line lol wonder who first person zed send to give me **** ha ha u been caught out to many times now

Sent from my Lenovo A916 using Tapatalk

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I'm not banned yet my char has been logged on yes I do have screenie I could put on here but will be removed so what's the point and tbh now I see I'm not the only person to see this I will get **** for this post so u might as well get it off your chests and realise I don't care any more well done to the ppl who stand up for them self I didn't have balls ATM but like I say fk um I got abuse off game on game even when I was in hospital even threatened idea never play mir again well I'm not gunna be blackmailed or abused any more I've not been on zent in long time but I'm still on line lol wonder who first person zed send to give me **** ha ha u been caught out to many times now

Sent from my Lenovo A916 using Tapatalk

No one logged on your account, you can log even now, i got nothing against you

Example : Hero Cerber is online but now shown in heroes Ranking Online
Heor Angelis is offline but now shown in heroes Ranking Online

Its a mess in the script because its related to SQL connection as checks last time hero logged in and put it on Offline ranking ( players who not played for a long time will get a small exp buff ), and when some one ddos server it connects/disconects automatically the connection between side and SQL

Reactions: deathking

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Removed by who?

Elta4dH.jpg

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
Hey Ang,

When you say you have a screenie do you mean you have a screen on forums saying your online or a screen of your character in game while you on some other character?

The Forums is bug its been like that for a while zed just has not got around to it has he is 100% working on Zentaur X

Now just on the Topic Zed if i found out you gave people free items i would fly over there and knock the **** out of you where is my free **** :P

I not even playing Mir at the moment i pop on time to time(when drunk) :P to say hello but i don't think Zed is corrupt he has to much time invested into Zentaur to do something silly

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Dont know Zedina, never played Zentaur, but the only thing I can think of is: would a server as old as this survive if the GM was corrupt?
I'm guessing no :)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Hey Ang,

When you say you have a screenie do you mean you have a screen on forums saying your online or a screen of your character in game while you on some other character?

The Forums is bug its been like that for a while zed just has not got around to it has he is 100% working on Zentaur X

Now just on the Topic Zed if i found out you gave people free items i would fly over there and knock the **** out of you where is my free **** :P

I not even playing Mir at the moment i pop on time to time(when drunk) :P to say hello but i don't think Zed is corrupt he has to much time invested into Zentaur to do something silly

Im little tired from last days of working, sleeping @ 05:00 morning and wake up at 09:30, yes i neglected Zentaur by working with full engine on ZentaurX but this wont make me selling items on Server

Remember when i wiped server, i stood up for 20hours without sleep, right when you make account and log in ( the spot coords ) i was there and offered any Technical Support or Guidance by answering where players to go for exp as they never played before Zentaur

I will not comment about angelis, she got tired of some players telling and spitting bad words about her and her appperance, i always tried to solve on the middle way by warning players and telling her to be more strong since are just words

Dont know Zedina, never played Zentaur, but the only thing I can think of is: would a server as old as this survive if the GM was corrupt?
I'm guessing no :)

Zentaur will keep being online, no matter what other ex-players say

In my journey of 11 years i not asked players to pay me for different favours, or even items or how tf they acusing me

Money are cool, but as long the donations cover the Host + expenses and lets me go to Cinema 2-3 times a month... im happy with how server going

If not, dont worry, im not desperated to sell items, i got a job :P

Reactions: taifun