Guy who typed in only caps?

Equinnox

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 22, 2017
Does anyone remember that guy who typed in only caps on old Dragon server?

I know his name began with a K but forgot his name.. He was a wizz if that helps.

Mir really did attract some weirdos. ^^

1westy1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
You know, this actually rings a bell. But not a clue, sorry.

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK
I Remember A Guy On This Forum Who Typed Every Word Of Every Sentence With A Capital Letter, Like This.

1westy1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
I feel like It was Kandor or Kallor or something like that?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
there was a guy i met when i first started playing the game, cant for life of me remember his name, but he always spoke in caps and it was because his mum died and it was a way to remember her or some crazy ****
then there was some "girl" romanian that did it, which turned out to be a man, shocker
was quite a few ppl

but ye mirs full of weirdos

Equinnox

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 22, 2017
there was a guy i met when i first started playing the game, cant for life of me remember his name, but he always spoke in caps and it was because his mum died and it was a way to remember her or some crazy ****
then there was some "girl" romanian that did it, which turned out to be a man, shocker
was quite a few ppl

but ye mirs full of weirdos

Thats so depressin, I never asked him why he did it and now I feel bad for laughing lmao

1westy1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
The guy who I remember had some kind of mental disability, or physical. Not sure, it was a long time ago. I just remember him telling us as we were hunting BDD together, and us all not really knowing how to reply to that...

Barone

LOMCN Rookie
Jul 30, 2017
His name was Kagor and he lived in Ohio. I was to meet him up but he went in hospital to seek help for his obesity & died a week later. He typed in caps in memory to his mum which also played and typed only in caps.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
I remember stuthebru (something like that) doing it for ages.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
His name was Kagor and he lived in Ohio. I was to meet him up but he went in hospital to seek help for his obesity & died a week later. He typed in caps in memory to his mum which also played and typed only in caps.
yer thats the guy im talking about