The Ultimate Troll

smoochy boys on tour

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
omggggggggggggggggggggggg the burn level is so damn hight!
think pretty much everyone will agree with him

archons has defiantly been the biggest flop of any server we've seen in a long time

the website aint that great though really, I'm not sure what all the excitement is about? it just has a count down unless i didnt stay long enough and missed something??

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK

archons has defiantly been the biggest flop of any server we've seen in a long time

the website aint that great though really, I'm not sure what all the excitement is about? it just has a count down unless i didnt stay long enough and missed something??

You can scroll down, but other than that it yeah it's pretty simple, i like simple though. Archon's website is way to OTT for me personally.

That said its not difficult to download a good template and edit a few files these days.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005

yes i agree with you, Archons gained alot of popularity with the f4cebook advertising and the neat "content" from site

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
It's obviously a template they've used and googled some images, even has an action button that says coming soon... would be nicer if that wasn't there ;)

But can only wait and see what the servers like...

Play to much pubg to even think of Mir tbh :P

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
It's obviously a template they've used and googled some images, even has an action button that says coming soon... would be nicer if that wasn't there ;)

If they didn't use a template and built it from scratch and it looked exactly the same would you get a bigger hard on?

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
If they didn't use a template and built it from scratch and it looked exactly the same would you get a bigger hard on?

Was replying to those moaning about it :P but I'm always up for getting a bigger hardon.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
how do you know its a template ?

it's obvious it's a pre-built template, its very generic - you can buy 100 that look similar (and i expect that one) from places like themeforest for under £10 (not that there's anything wrong with buying a design)

Though it does annoy me when people replace the "designed by" text with their own. If you're not going to credit the real author then just remove it.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
2 days, 1 hour left for the ultimate troll, I wonder what happens next